Dorothy Browns Therapy

Go to CruxDreams.com

Proleg

Executioner
Every few weeks Dorothy hires a "whip mistress" to her house to administer pain and humiliation in her recreation room. Most people don't even own a working hurdle for floggings. Dorothy says that the bi-weekly canings, screaming and crying from the horrible pain and anguish keeps her mind straight for practicing law and finance. The mistress often brings a couple of male friends who enhance the totally naked humiliation and shame
Dorothy Brown.jpg
with comment and ridicule and sometimes record the event with cell phone cameras for the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every few weeks Dorothy hires a "whip mistress" to her house to administer pain and humiliation in her recreation room. Most people don't even own a working hurdle for floggings. Dorothy says that the bi-weekly canings, screaming and crying from the horrible pain and anguish keeps her mind straight for practicing law and finance. The mistress often brings a couple of male friends who enhance the totally naked humiliation and shameView attachment 300745 with comment and ridicule and sometimes record the event with cell phone cameras for the record.

Oh you have given me a big bum,but i like my position

Oh yes, Mistress knows sweet Dorothy's tic for special male friends. Especially for black friends fully fitted. So after warming up her bum in the recreation room, she ordered the black man on a leather loveseat and Dorothy to put on her 'Fuck me'-Heels and mount him. Mistress commanded: "Housework. Screw him well and wiggle your striped bum else my whip will speed you up, bitch! ... faster! I know bitches like you love this positon!"

00000a.jpg

Dorothy's doing as usual a good job ... but her familar friend was a thankfully stayer, so Mistress must add a few more stripes. Mistress: "Done, your lovebirds?! Seeing your cunt lips strechted ... oh yes, nice ... I've got a lovely idea for our next meeting: A sweet little 'extreme' surprise - in time with two bbc! Huuhhh!"

... to be continued.

S.

Oh yes, Mistress knows sweet Dorothy's tic for special male friends. Especially for black friends fully fitted. So after warming up her bum in the recreation room, she ordered the black man on a leather loveseat and Dorothy to put on her 'Fuck me'-Heels and mount him. Mistress commanded: "Housework. Screw him well and wiggle your striped bum else my whip will speed you up, bitch! ... faster! I know bitches like you love this positon!"

View attachment 300921

Dorothy's doing as usual a good job ... but her familar friend was a thankfully stayer, so Mistress must add a few more stripes. Mistress: "Done, your lovebirds?! Seeing your cunt lips strechted ... oh yes, nice ... I've got a lovely idea for our next meeting: A sweet little 'extreme' surprise - in time with two bbc! Huuhhh!"

... to be continued.

S.

I Can`t Wait

Whatever O.K. ...
... times running. Two weeks later. Dorothy is once again taken in the recreation room. Striped nude, suspended spread-eagled and prepared for a full body whipping. Mistress is driven wild. She take a single tail whip and blow after blow hit Dorothy's soft skin. Dorothy's gasps getting louder and louder and little teardrops running down her cheeks.
Mistress: "Slave, push out your boobies ... come on more ... yes, that's it ... and take some hard stokes on your titmeat ... yes, scream, slave, does it sting ... oh yes, that's getting your blood flowing and your nipples thumb thick ... makes you horny for our black cocks, bitch!" Swisss, swissss, more strokes follow on her tits accompanied by deep sighs of Dorothy.
Mistress: "How are you doing, HONEY? Cunt yet soaking wet? Five twenty inch bbc's waiting in your bedchamber. I told them of your excitement getting more dicks at once in your pussy. Don't make them wait any longer! You will really be a great fuck, slave bitch!"

Are there more secrets we do not know? :)

Back
Top Bottom