Dorothy Does Barb

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Dorothy must not have enough to do these days. She has been PMing me some art, just for fun, in which she insists on getting me into trouble or worse. They are really quite good manips, and should be shared ... so I will post them here in the coming days for everyone's enjoyment:

Two For The Cross.jpg Umm Dottie, these crosses seem to have been used before.

Abducted Nurses.jpg Dottie! What are you looking so happy about!!!

Executed By Isss.jpg The recruiting poster said "enlist and see the world" .... well, could be worse, at least they are going to let me wear my dog tags ...

Arab Hatred.jpg You mean Al Jazeera wants to interview me?

Barbaria In Rome.jpg Damn it Dorothy! When you talked me into casting as extras in this "sun and sandals" film, you didn't say anything about them using nails!!!:eek:

And, where are you? Why haven't they nailed and raised you yet, Dorothy? And why are those two guys back there so happy? Oh Dorothy, you didn't did you? :confused:

Last edited:
Then you get into the whole 'hazardous waste' thing... Is the petroleum-based body-bag worse for the environment that her quivering headless body in an unlined grave???

Tree

Quivering? You mean I am not dead yet? Will live to post more of Dorothy's warped little mind creations here? Wow.

Last edited:
Sunday Dinner.jpg Ok, Dorothy its a great pic to show the folks at home when our holiday is over. Now hurry and snap it so I can get dressed and we can go have some lunch. Dorothy? Dorothy? No!!! This is no time to shag the tribesmen. Dorothy, come back! Dorothy! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Real Thing.jpg Ummm. I could have sworn the "extra contract" for this film, said we wouldn't actually be nailed. I also could have sworn, I was promised a loin cloth. Hey you! Stop looking so smug and get me down! And stop taking close ups down there with that camera! What kind of film crew is this anyway?

Back
Top Bottom