Dorothy's Indescretion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I promise you, Dorothy, your hanging will be as protracted and painful as allowed in the EU Criminal Justice Code (Page 1,338, Paragraph 4...}

'In the event it is necessary to execute a criminal the execution while be performed in the most humane method possible with dignity afforded to condemned criminal unless she has a nice body and will enhance EU tax revenue in which case she will be executed in the most environmentally manner while still causing a slow agonizing death...'

'Bout sums up EU rules after they've been translated into English via Latvian and Greek.

Needless to say the blonde slut Dorothy is convicted on all charges. At the sentencing hearing Dorothy's sister Emma testifies that Dorothy has devastated her husband and the world would be better off if Dorothy was executed as soon as possible, even adding she would make it worth Judge Admi's while (wink, wink) if he condemned her reprobate sister to death. Needless to say any thoughts of sparing Dorothy's life were gone faster than Admi's premature ejaculation while he fucked Emma.

In prison Dorothy watches from the exercise yard the THT, Inc. crew build the gallows from which she would be hanged!

prison 081.jpg

Tree

Needless to say the blonde slut Dorothy is convicted on all charges. At the sentencing hearing Dorothy's sister Emma testifies that Dorothy has devastated her husband and the world would be better off if Dorothy was executed as soon as possible, even adding she would make it worth Judge Admi's while (wink, wink) if he condemned her reprobate sister to death. Needless to say any thoughts of sparing Dorothy's life were gone faster than Admi's premature ejaculation while he fucked Emma.

In prison Dorothy watches from the exercise yard the THT, Inc. crew build the gallows from which she would be hanged!

View attachment 343683

Tree
Oh If Only My Sister Knew She Had Just Been Fucked By A Judge, Oh Mr Tree.
The Upshot of all that was nine months later she produced a bouncing baby girl.
and what did she name her, DOROTHY.

Oh If Only My Sister Knew She Had Just Been Fucked By A Judge, Oh Mr Tree.
The Upshot of all that was nine months later she produced a bouncing baby girl.
and what did she name her, DOROTHY.
:eek::mad:
At least you won't be around to see this travesty of justice!!! You'll just be hanged because of another travesty of justice!!!

It is Dorothy's execution day. Though she is not prone to wear her orange jumpsuit (why waste taking it off when the guards want to fuck her) but that night the cell was cool as its sole window has bars but no glazing. The gallows is ready and tickets have been sold to those who want to watch the slut's execution live while RR Video Entertainment has cameras to every moment of Dorothy's last day. The guards tell Dorothy to get up as it is almost time. She sits up and thinks 'this really sucks'.
exe h 021.jpg
They suggest she uses the commode as she won't want to piss when she is hanged. She does. She doesn't need to take a crap. Yesterday morning they gave her an enema and she had not eaten since the day before. A guard cruelly told her they couldn't rise her vomiting as she hanged and speeding up her slow strangulation.
prison 133.jpg
When she finished she began to pull up the jumpsuit when one of the matrons says "Take it off."

exe h 001.jpg

Dorothy obeys then sits on the cot and asks what she is to wear. Instead of answering they enter her cell and tell her to get up.
exe h 002.jpg
Dorothy asks "What, do you want your skanky cunts licked?"

"I wouldn't let that nigger cock-sucking mouth near my pussy! Now turn around and cross your wrists behind your back" she orders.

Dorothy does and feels a length of rope cinched tightly around her wrists securing them there. As the knot is draw Dorothy asks "How am I suppose to get dressed?"
exe h 003.jpg
"Bitch, you are dressed! Come on, it is time!" As they lead Dorothy down the cell block for her last walk the matron adds "I think it is sweet your sister asked to have the noose after you are hanged. She wants to frame it so she has something to remember you by!"

As Dorothy is led into the execution yard she freezes when she see the site!
exe h 004.jpg

Tree

Original graphic art by xavrmav...

It is Dorothy's execution day. Though she is not prone to wear her orange jumpsuit (why waste taking it off when the guards want to fuck her) but that night the cell was cool as its sole window has bars but no glazing. The gallows is ready and tickets have been sold to those who want to watch the slut's execution live while RR Video Entertainment has cameras to every moment of Dorothy's last day. The guards tell Dorothy to get up as it is almost time. She sits up and thinks 'this really sucks'.
View attachment 343826
They suggest she uses the commode as she won't want to piss when she is hanged. She does. She doesn't need to take a crap. Yesterday morning they gave her an enema and she had not eaten since the day before. A guard cruelly told her they couldn't rise her vomiting as she hanged and speeding up her slow strangulation.
View attachment 343827
When she finished she began to pull up the jumpsuit when one of the matrons says "Take it off."

View attachment 343822

Dorothy obeys then sits on the cot and asks what she is to wear. Instead of answering they enter her cell and tell her to get up.
View attachment 343823
Dorothy asks "What, do you want your skanky cunts licked?"

"I wouldn't let that nigger cock-sucking mouth near my pussy! Now turn around and cross your wrists behind your back" she orders.

Dorothy does and feels a length of rope cinched tightly around her wrists securing them there. As the knot is draw Dorothy asks "How am I suppose to get dressed?"
View attachment 343824
"Bitch, you are dressed! Come on, it is time!" As they lead Dorothy down the cell block for her last walk the matron adds "I think it is sweet your sister asked to have the noose after you are hanged. She wants to frame it so she has something to remember you by!"

As Dorothy is led into the execution yard she freezes when she see the site!
View attachment 343825

Tree

Original graphic art by xavrmav...

Freezes??, i would be shitting myself enema or no enema

Interesting thread!

I have an idea about how you, Dorothy, can experience your being burned alive fantasy and survive unscathed.

You are found guilty of all counts and sentenced to be burned alive. You are taken directly to the execution facility, stripped and strip searched. Then, the guards haul you naked to another room.

Your wrists are tied and suspended from the ceiling so that you are standing on your tippee-toes. A spreader bad keeps your bound ankles apart.

To your great consternation, two figures in full-body hazmat suits enter the room, carrying a large plastic barrel. They set the barrel right in front of you and remove the cover.

They set the cover to one side, then dip their arms into the barrel up to their elbows. Then they pull out their arms. A clear but thick liquid covers their forearms.

They continually smear this clear but tick liquid over every square inch of your naked, exposed flesh. At first, the liquid feels cool. The bastards have kept the room cool on purpose. Then, it begins.

The clear but thick liquid is a special chemical created to give the human flesh the sensation of being burned alive. You are so busy screaming in agony that you hardly notice the two hazmat-suit-clad figures are holding a pail between your legs.

It is a fine line between pain and pleasure. The sensation of being burned alive arouses you.

You orgasm like have never orgasmed before, the pail the hazmat-suit-clad figures are holding between your legs soon reaches overflowing.

Dimly, you are aware of the hazmat-suit-clad figures setting down the pail filled with your vaginal discharge, then dipping their hands into the pail and smearing your vaginal discharge all over your body. The chemical, you see, has been designed specifically so that it will be rendered inert on contact with vaginal fluid. Spent, you drift off to sleep.

Interesting thread!

I have an idea about how you, Dorothy, can experience your being burned alive fantasy and survive unscathed.

You are found guilty of all counts and sentenced to be burned alive. You are taken directly to the execution facility, stripped and strip searched. Then, the guards haul you naked to another room.

Your wrists are tied and suspended from the ceiling so that you are standing on your tippee-toes. A spreader bad keeps your bound ankles apart.

To your great consternation, two figures in full-body hazmat suits enter the room, carrying a large plastic barrel. They set the barrel right in front of you and remove the cover.

They set the cover to one side, then dip their arms into the barrel up to their elbows. Then they pull out their arms. A clear but thick liquid covers their forearms.

They continually smear this clear but tick liquid over every square inch of your naked, exposed flesh. At first, the liquid feels cool. The bastards have kept the room cool on purpose. Then, it begins.

The clear but thick liquid is a special chemical created to give the human flesh the sensation of being burned alive. You are so busy screaming in agony that you hardly notice the two hazmat-suit-clad figures are holding a pail between your legs.

It is a fine line between pain and pleasure. The sensation of being burned alive arouses you.

You orgasm like have never orgasmed before, the pail the hazmat-suit-clad figures are holding between your legs soon reaches overflowing.

Dimly, you are aware of the hazmat-suit-clad figures setting down the pail filled with your vaginal discharge, then dipping their hands into the pail and smearing your vaginal discharge all over your body. The chemical, you see, has been designed specifically so that it will be rendered inert on contact with vaginal fluid. Spent, you drift off to sleep.
But please start your own 'Dorothy' thread KvK.

Tree

Interesting thread!

Well that is a new idea, Thank You, i remember a movie
from way back where this woman was tied with her arms
above her head and this man came in with flame thrower
and set fire to her. at first i thought your idea was going to be that

Reactions: KvK
Back
Top Bottom