Dream Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
On a much lighter note, there have been multiple times when I have had dreams that were sexy as hell. I have dreamed about 4 other women fucking me in the early morning hours.

One of my past ones had my head resting on the lap of a girl who leaned over me, kissing me deeply as girls on my right and left sides kissed and bit and licked my erect nipples, while another one kissed my legs, toes and pussy as she lay between my legs, putting her tongue deep into me at times. my window open, letting in rays of light through the blinds.

I would gladly have that one more if I could do so, instead of that first one I had which actually scared me so much when I had it.

I think I might try to dream about myself being burned at the stake. I'd like that I think. I'd like so many things I think. Most of all I'd like to be crucified. Whipped and crucified. Maybe someone will be kind enough to do that to me?

I'm sure someone here will take you up on your offer. maybe Tree or Skatingjesus?

I think I woke up with this in my mind....

Morning. Grey sky above me. Bare feet on the earth of the town square, in front of the court house where they have kept me these last few days. Dressed in a grey shift. My arms and shoulder bare. My wrists tied behind me. I can see faces in the crowd I know. They know me. They think they know what I have done. They are wrong. I did nothing. I was just a maid. My wrists still sore from the ropes which they hung me from. Three times. And my back bears the marks of their whip. I didn't mind. I was afraid at first. But then I wasn't. They lifted me three times. Three times I felt myself come.
And now I was walking towards the stake. Terri-cited. Trembling. Thrill and horror. My skin all goosebumps. The executioners waiting.
There's a small three-legged stool waiting for me. Once the priest has said his prayers and watched me kiss the cross and cry. As I am expected to do.
They hand me up onto the stool. I stand there, looking around. At the faces in the windows. They look at me. They have no idea how this feels.
Quickly my wrists are undone.
One of the executioners wraps the chain around my ankles, then around the stake, and then around my calves. He pulls it so tight it cuts into me.
He pins it with a staple to the stake.
He takes a second chain and wraps it twice around my waist. He pulls with all his might, his foot pushing against the stake. My breath is stolen from me. I am squeezed so tight.
He fixes it then wraps it across my chest, between my breasts, over my shoulders, and pulls hard again. My breasts feel as though they are being torn in two. I feel them pushed against the flimsy cloth of the shift. I look at him as he does his work. He fixes the staple and wipes his brow. It is hard work it seems.
My arms are pulled behind the stake. My wrists only just meet. They chain them.
I am ready. I am chained.
They step back and look at me. The crowd looks at me. I feel myself breathing.
The executioner pulls the stool away. I am suspended. I gasp. Everyone hears me gasp. It hurts. I am hanging on the stake. I feel the chains at my legs and waist and breast. I feel my sex becoming wet. I am waiting.
They pile up the faggots. There aren't many. They set them below me, in a circle. They have more if they want to use them. They want to burn me slowly. I know that my shift will burn away first, and I will hang their naked in the flames. I am terri-cited. I want it to start. I want it not to start. I want to hang here in my chains while people stare at me. I want them to see me chained to my stake. I open my mouth. I don't speak. I open my mouth and smile.
The executioner brings his torch. He touches it to the faggots. I can hear them crackle. Soon they will be burning. Soon the flames will be around me. Soon my body will be ablaze. Soon they will see me naked and burning. Soon I will be screaming. Soon I will be ashes, blowing in the wind. Ashes and blackened bones. Soon. I am terri-cited. I want the flames to come to me. I want the flames to come to me. I want the flames to come to me. I want to burn.

How many tears must a young maid shed
Before she goes to the stake?
Yes, 'n' how many lashes did her bare back endure
Before she cried out “enough”?
Yes, 'n' how many times did they demand she confess
Before they declared her a witch?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

With how many chains did they bind her to the stake
Before they stripped her nude?
Yes, 'n' how many friends have come to watch her die
Consumed by the flames of Hell?
Yes, 'n' how many like her will suffer at the stake
Before the madding crowd is e'er satisfied?

(With apologies to B. Dylan)

Last edited:
How many tears must a young maid shed
Before she goes to the stake?
Yes, 'n' how many lashes did her bare back endure
Before she cried out “enough”?
Yes, 'n' how many times did they demand she confess
Before they declared her a witch?

With how many chains did they bind her to the stake
Before they stripped her nude?
Yes, 'n' how many friends have come to watch her die
Consumed by the flames of Hell?
Yes, 'n' how many like her will suffer at the stake
Before the madding crowd is e'er satisfied?

(With apologies to B. Dylan)
Very good:clapping::clapping:

I dreamt a little this morning as I was walking. A day dream I suppose.

Me and Jaydi. In our bed togher. Touching her soft half-brown, half-fair hair. Touching her lips and her ears. Kissing. We had decided.
Two ropes, tied into nooses.
The beam in our sun-filled room, the windows and shutters open, the view of the slow, slow river beyond the hanging willows.
Two ropes, tied to the beam.
A stool, a small, three-legged stool. Just big enough. The perfect size.
We stood on the stool and kissed. Touching faces. Lips touching. Breasts touching in the cool breeze.
We placed each other's noose around each other's neck. Gently.
Fingers on waists, on each other's sex. Gently.
We knew the moment was perfect.
Our toes on each other's toes. Our legs against each other's legs. Our fingers in each other's hair. Kissing.
Our feet slowly, slowly, edged the stool away. Far enough away. Further away than we could reach.
Our necks tightened by the nooses. Our faint gasps as the ropes tightened. Our faces touching. Our bodies together. Twisting together. Touching together.
A crane flying past the open window. Our fingers. Our hands. Our legs. Our bodies. Our lips.

Me and Jaydi. In our bed togher. Touching her soft half-brown, half-fair hair. Touching her lips and her ears. Kissing. We had decided.
The beam in our sun-filled room, the windows and shutters open, the view of the slow, slow river beyond the hanging willows.
We stood on the stool and kissed. Touching faces. Lips touching. Breasts touching in the cool breeze.
Our toes on each other's toes. Our legs against each other's legs. Our fingers in each other's hair. Kissing.
Our feet slowly, slowly, edged the stool away. Far enough away. Further away than we could reach.
Our necks tightened by the nooses. Our faint gasps as the ropes tightened. Our faces touching. Our bodies together. Twisting together. Touching together.
A crane flying past the open window. Our fingers. Our hands. Our legs. Our bodies. Our lips.

Noosely entwined? :rolleyes:

The way you describe this dream of yours is beautiful. What does a girl have to do have these sorts of dreams?

Barbs - not a flaying... maybe next time...

I scribbled some notes when I woke.... It was a bit fragmentary... and maybe drew from your inspiration.

Brilliant blue sky, white sun, black shadows. I'm dragged out from the cool of the cellars, my ankles and wrists still shackled. The noise! A roar, growing in intensity. I glance all around. They are all looking at me, at my rags, hanging from my bloodied shoulders. I can see the stake, chains hanging from it. Waiting.
Noise!
I'm there. He gives me a leather water bag and signals that I should drink. I know it will be my last swallow of water. I feel it, sweet and cold, as it flows into me. He snatches it away. My arms are roughly raised above me and the shackles are fixed to the hanging chain. They pull on it so that I am barely on tip-toes. My toes circle in the sand. I stare at the sand, knowing that they are all looking at me.
Noise!
He comes to me and raises my head, his eyes focused on me. He pushes my sweat-tangled hair from my eyes, letting his hands run down my neck to my shoulders. He tugs on the torn cloth that covers me. Tugs again. Hard. And rips it from me.
I am naked. The noise is filling me.
I wait.
He comes to me again. In his hands a sort of rake. A long pole tipped with horrible, sharp spikes. He holds it at my neck. He pulls it down my body, from my neck to my sex. Over my breasts. Over my belly. Seven spikes cutting into my flesh. Seven streams of blood. Then over my left breast. Seven more. And my right. Seven more. My whole body is bleeding, blood flowing over my body, over my hips, over my legs, warm blood sliding over me. I open my eyes. I close my eyes. My mouth won't scream. I want to scream. I can't.
He turns me. Three more times he runs the rake over me, over my back. Then again, over my side. And again, over my other side.
He stands back from me, watching me hanging there. Watching me gasping and bleeding. He raises his rake. The crowd cheer.
Noise. Noise. Noise.
He watches me, watches as I turn slowly on the chains, my legs unable to bear my weight. He watches me.
I see another man.
He is carrying a bundle of sticks. He is coming towards me. He piles them around my feet. I can't kick them away. I am hanging and bleeding.
He brings another bundle. And another. But they come only half-way up my calves. The sticks spread out around me. The crowd cheer.
Noise!
I see him with a torch. He is coming to light the sticks. He is coming to burn me. They will all watch me bleed and swing and burn. They want to see me burn. I can't even scream.
All I hear is noise.
You are one fantastic writer. Have you thought about doing it professionally?

I once read a story, written by the author's dream:
The story have a very abrupt beginning.Woman found herself in a kimono and bound in the dark,a gentleman appeared and announced that she would be killed voluntarily.
And then a rude man appeared,the man gave her a rough enema,and had sexually assaulted her with fingers and electric cattle prods.
Under a strong stimulus,the enema, urine, and pussy juice of the woman were ejected together.
After that, the gentleman appeared again.
After cleaning her body,woman changed into sexy lingerie、silk stockings and high heels.
Then she knew there was a stage,her every move was being appreciated by all the audience.
In this way, she lay on the operating table and received a end.
The gentleman tormented and irritate her body,then mutilated woman with scalpel.
When she was on the verge of death,audiences raped her and masturbate with her body parts.
In the mess, the woman died.

The charm of dreams lies in uncertainty and detached sense of reality,it doesn't have to be logical.
In the story I said,you can find that the turning point is abrupt,everything seems not so true.
It is true that I omitted a lot of details when I outlined it(For example, abdominal abuse、foot fetishism),but it can't explain its strange place.
I must admit, it's one of the best stories I've ever seen.Once I thought I would never see such a story again.
I am very grateful to you for letting me see such a story again.
Really, thank you very much.

Tonight I offer a nice little Dolcettish nightmare. Don't we all dream at some time about what it might be like to be spitted and roasted?

They came for me in the middle of the night. I had already been asleep and dreaming for hours. I’d. been told they liked to come at that time ... when one is least likely to flee or resist ... when the neighbors are asleep and hear nothing, or are unlikely to bother to check even if they do.

They rang the buzzer and rapped insistently on my apartment door. Groggily, I stumbled out of bed, wrapped myself in a terrycloth robe and went to answer the door.

Peering through the peephole, I could see m two men ... weirdly distorted through the thick glass. One was holding up a badge. The other ... a behemoth of a man ... was looking, with fists tightly balled, as though he was about to break down my door.

I hastened to unlock it, opening it a crack.

“What is it? What do you want?”

“Official government business. Open up!”

After a moment’s hesitation, I undid the safety chain and backed away.

They barged in.

“Are you Barbara Moore?” inquired the one with the badge. “DPFA cull registration number M830724-096?”

I nodded, sucked in my breath and pulled my gown more tightly around my body.

“Your number is up, Ms. Moore!”

“You mean .... ?”

“Yes, you’re number forty-seven of tonight’s cull.”

“But there must be some mistake? I mean ... surely ... shouldn’t I ... “

“No mistake. I have the cull order and documentation papers right here.”

“I see,” I muttered, frowning at the papers thrust into my hand without really focusing on the writing.

“You know the score, girlie. You’re on the register. Keeping the nation fed is your patriotic duty. You should have known it was always just a matter of time before your number came up. You’ll come peacefully, right?... no trouble?”

“No ... I mean yes,” I said, my voice quavering. Resistance was futile. This loathsome little balding man, with a perpetual snigger and leer pasted on his pock-marked face, was not to be trifled with. “May I get dressed?”

“No need. As a matter of fact, regulations say you’re required to strip for me. Do it now, or I will have my colleague, Bull, do it for you!”

I blanched ... backed away, turned my back on him and dropped my robe. I was naked save for the kinis I had worn to bed.

“Come on now, girlie. No need for modesty where you’re going. Off with that little thing! Make it snappy ... and turn around and face me!”

I slid my kinis down off my hips, let them drop to my ankles and stepped free, one foot at a time. Slowly ... reluctantly ... I turned myself about to face him, covering myself as best I could with arms and hands. I avoided eye contact.

“Drop your arms to your sides and don’t move!”

“Please.” I whispered, raising a hand to wipe a tear from one eye.

“Arms down! Do it! Now!”

“Alright, alright.”

I stood, trembling, but holding as still as I possibly could. Walking up to me, he began what appeared to be some kind of inspection.

He worked methodically ... checking my scalp ... looking into my open mouth ... squeezing me at the shoulders, running his hands down my sides to the curve of my hips.

“How tall are you?”

“Five feet, six inches.”

While that tidbit of information was being written down by Bull on a clipboard, my inspection continued. His hands went to my breasts ... cupping and lifting them ... as though he were trying rob weigh them.

“Grade A, medium,” he reported to his assistant for recording ... then hebrelessed my breasts allowed when my them to fall, but not before stroking and tweaking my erect nipples with his thumbs.

“Hips slight ... ass a bit smallish and firm” he continued, lifting my ass cheeks in his hands and squeezing hard.

“Spread your legs!” he ordered, kneeling before me and slapping at the insides of my thighs. I did as I was told, sliding my feet outward on the hardwood floor, while raising my gaze to the ceiling and fixing it on the overhead light fixture.

I grimaced and gasped as he poked and probed, tentatively at first with one finger, then rudely inserting two ... forcing them in deep and working them vigorously ... not stopping until I began to respond ... after which he withdrew them, wiping my wetness off on his sleeve.

“Mark her high on the pussy scale,” he grunted, rising to his feet.

“Finished?” I snapped with undisguised contempt.

“You got a bathroom scale, girlie?”

“What?”

“You heard me. Go get it and bring it here.”

I headed for the bathroom. He followed, keeping me in sight. I picked up the scale, brought it back, set it on the floor and, without waiting for him to say anything, stepped onto it.

“119 pounds, little on the thin side.” he observed drily. It was written down.

“Ok, give me that clipboard,” he said, snatching it away from his over-sized partner. Turning to me, he presented it with a pen, saying, “Sign at the bottom. You’ve been graded A1. Top grade. Congratulations, girlie. Your next of kin will be duly compensated for your sacrifice.”

I signed without looking.

“What now?”

“On the floor, face down. Bull, get the ropes! Time to truss her up.”

I knelt, extended my arms, placed the palms of my hands on the floor orb and lowered myself ... stretching out on my tummy.

“Hands behind your back!”

He knelt beside me and bound my wrists together. I winced as the cords dug into my flesh. Then they tied my ankles together. When that was done, they flipped me over on my back.

“Ok, girlie. This is it. You’re nothing but meat now!”

“How long do I have?” I murmured.

“Transport is waiting outside. Overnight delivery. You’ll be spitted and over the coals by well before noon tomorrow.”

“Will it hurt?”

“The spitting will. After that ... a piece of cake ... or should I say steak.” he chortled. “Enough now. There’s a dozen more like you outside, trussed up on the floor of the van. Time’s a-waisting.”

I blinked at him, wide-eyed, as he slapped a sticky swath of silvery tape over my mouth and produced a syringe. There was a quick jab and the room began to spin. The last thing I remember was Bull scooping me up, tossing me over his shoulder and heading out the door.

Tonight I offer a nice little Dolcettish nightmare. Don't we all dream at some time about what it might be like to be spitted and roasted?

They came for me in the middle of the night. I had already been asleep and dreaming for hours. I’d. been told they liked to come at that time ... when one is least likely to flee or resist ... when the neighbors are asleep and hear nothing, or are unlikely to bother to check even if they do.

They rang the buzzer and rapped insistently on my apartment door. Groggily, I stumbled out of bed, wrapped myself in a terrycloth robe and went to answer the door.

Peering through the peephole, I could see m two men ... weirdly distorted through the thick glass. One was holding up a badge. The other ... a behemoth of a man ... was looking, with fists tightly balled, as though he was about to break down my door.

They barged in.

“Are you Barbara Moore?” inquired the one with the badge. “DPFA cull registration number M830724-096?”

“You mean .... ?”

“I see,” I muttered, frowning at the papers thrust into my hand without really focusing on the writing.

“You know the score, girlie. You’re on the register. Keeping the nation fed is your patriotic duty. You should have known it was always just a matter of time before your number came up. You’ll come peacefully, right?... no trouble?”

“No ... I mean yes,” I said, my voice quavering. Resistance was futile. This loathsome little balding man, with a perpetual snigger and leer pasted on his pock-marked face, was not to be trifled with. “May I get dressed?”

“No need. As a matter of fact, regulations say you’re required to strip for me. Do it now, or I will have my colleague, Bull, do it for you!”

I blanched ... backed away, turned my back on him and dropped my robe. I was naked save for the kinis I had worn to bed.

“Come on now, girlie. No need for modesty where you’re going. Off with that little thing! Make it snappy ... and turn around and face me!”

I slid my kinis down off my hips, let them drop to my ankles and stepped free, one foot at a time. Slowly ... reluctantly ... I turned myself about to face him, covering myself as best I could with arms and hands. I avoided eye contact.

“Arms down! Do it! Now!”

“Alright, alright.”

I stood, trembling, but holding as still as I possibly could. Walking up to me, he began what appeared to be some kind of inspection.

He worked methodically ... checking my scalp ... looking into my open mouth ... squeezing me at the shoulders, running his hands down my sides to the curve of my hips.

“How tall are you?”

“Five feet, six inches.”

While that tidbit of information was being written down by Bull on a clipboard, my inspection continued. His hands went to my breasts ... cupping and lifting them ... as though he were trying rob weigh them.

“Grade A, medium,” he reported to his assistant for recording ... then hebrelessed my breasts allowed when my them to fall, but not before stroking and tweaking my erect nipples with his thumbs.

“Hips slight ... ass a bit smallish and firm” he continued, lifting my ass cheeks in his hands and squeezing hard.

“Spread your legs!” he ordered, kneeling before me and slapping at the insides of my thighs. I did as I was told, sliding my feet outward on the hardwood floor, while raising my gaze to the ceiling and fixing it on the overhead light fixture.

I grimaced and gasped as he poked and probed, tentatively at first with one finger, then rudely inserting two ... forcing them in deep and working them vigorously ... not stopping until I began to respond ... after which he withdrew them, wiping my wetness off on his sleeve.

“What?”

I headed for the bathroom. He followed, keeping me in sight. I picked up the scale, brought it back, set it on the floor and, without waiting for him to say anything, stepped onto it.

“Ok, give me that clipboard,” he said, snatching it away from his over-sized partner. Turning to me, he presented it with a pen, saying, “Sign at the bottom. You’ve been graded A1. Top grade. Congratulations, girlie. Your next of kin will be duly compensated for your sacrifice.”

“What now?”

I knelt, extended my arms, placed the palms of my hands on the floor orb and lowered myself ... stretching out on my tummy.

He knelt beside me and bound my wrists together. I winced as the cords dug into my flesh. Then they tied my ankles together. When that was done, they flipped me over on my back.

“Transport is waiting outside. Overnight delivery. You’ll be spitted and over the coals by well before noon tomorrow.”

“Will it hurt?”

“The spitting will. After that ... a piece of cake ... or should I say steak.” he chortled. “Enough now. There’s a dozen more like you outside, trussed up on the floor of the van. Time’s a-waisting.”

I blinked at him, wide-eyed, as he slapped a sticky swath of silvery tape over my mouth and produced a syringe. There was a quick jab and the room began to spin. The last thing I remember was Bull scooping me up, tossing me over his shoulder and heading out the door.
Yes... the spitting part would be enjoyable I think. And the roasting. Mmmm. Yes. I think so....

They barged in.

“You mean .... ?”

“Arms down! Do it! Now!”

“Alright, alright.”

“How tall are you?”

“Five feet, six inches.”

“What?”

“What now?”

“Will it hurt?”

Yes... the spitting part would be enjoyable I think. And the roasting. Mmmm. Yes. I think so....
I think Barb will enjoy being spitted!!!
cook 040 c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom