Dress For A Crucified Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
As someone who enjoys crux as an observer, rather than a victim, nudity appeals for two reason. The humiliation of the victim is part of the sadistic enjoyment. And the sight of a naked body has an appeal entirely on it's own. That's why I still subscribe to Playboy, even if they rarely crucify their models.;)

Absolutely naked. Nakedness is what we Men want in seeing a woman. I think that this was the same for Roman executioners.

Regards,

Dave

I think (as I have depicted in the Bethany story) the reason for a loincloth is to protect the executions from uncontrolled bodily discharge as the condemned is nailed to the cross. Once suspended I would have the cloth bound loose enough the condemned would suffer the humiliation of losing that last hint of clothing as she moves about on the cross

THT

I think (as I have depicted in the Bethany story) the reason for a loincloth is to protect the executions from uncontrolled bodily discharge as the condemned is nailed to the cross. Once suspended I would have the cloth bound loose enough the condemned would suffer the humiliation of losing that last hint of clothing as she moves about on the cross

THT
yes THT you are cruel :p

Totally naked, no question about it. Not a shred of modesty or dignity, just complete and utter humiliation.

Jedakk

Actually I agree,

but what about the special designed crucifixion diaper below,
also known as the Diaper of Eternal Damnation ...

Cheers,
Julia

diaper of eternal damnation.jpg

While a crucifixion was an execution, it was also a humiliation, by making the condemned as vulnerable as possible. Although artists have depicted the figure on a cross with a loin cloth or a covering of the genitals, writings by Seneca the Younger suggest that victims were crucified completely nude

Attachments

• 115397.jpg
    115397.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 724
I believe there are really two matters involved here - historical accuracy and present aesthetics.

On the whole, it would probably be historically accurate for a crucifixion victim to be naked, but that may have less to do with humiliating the malefactor than we might presently suppose. The Romans had not yet absorbed the Judeo-Christian terror of being nude in front of others; indeed, just like the Greeks - whom the Romans copied in so many areas - they would be naked to exercise or to engage in athletic competition. The only item of clothing they might wear would be a sort of thong or string tied around the waist and to the shaft of the penis to stop it flopping about.

It might even have been more humiliating to force a crucifixion victim to wear a loin cloth or some form of underpants, crudely tied in place, as that would imply that the victim was no more able to control their bodily functions than would be an infant or a wild beast. As there would have been no "loo breaks" for the victim, they would have to wet and soil their garments, increasing their sense of degradation and certainly adding to the stench of their execution.

As for present aesthetics, I believe that the model should be quite naked but, where their body has a visible (and obvious) tan line, a cloth, sarong or loin-cloth of some sort could usefully be employed to disguise this; to maximise the erotic effect, the garment should be as insubstantial and as insecurely applied as possible.

I am a little new here and don't mean to get anyone upset, but I have always had fantasies that went a little different with the crucifixion, like business attire, or evening wear. Once this nicely dressed woman is "properly attached" to the cross, then you can rip, cut, tug, and remove what clothing you want to leave her with. If you look at my picture, I was fully dressed (and very nice, I thought) just a few minutes before this picture was taken. Before I knew it, I was like this and he was shoving a large pole into me. When it is fantasy, everyone has different triggers that spark that something special.

proud heeuhh:D:p

Back
Top Bottom