DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com
Awesome story, Barbaria1! If they persuade you to continue the story, might be interesting to have them take her down thinking she was spared, make her march around the arena on her broken feet, and then mock her by saying that was just a joke and tack her back up again. Psyche!!!

You have a diabolical mind, Anklebiter ... :confused:

And I should have known that there would be no mercy along the way … that I would be mercilessly ridiculed on the streets of Rome … nakedly carrying my patibulum all the way to the arena, bent over under its weight, weaving and staggering under the lash, pummeled at every step with ribald insults and taunts, as well as with bits of garbage of every imaginable kind.

Attachments

• Barbaria Carrying her cross.jpg
    Barbaria Carrying her cross.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:
That on arrival, I would be led out on to the sun-baked sand floor of the arena, to the sound of trumpets blaring, the thunder of drums, and the cheers of a crowd risen to its feet to welcome the main event of the day … the crucifixion of the self-proclaimed rebel leader, Barbaria!

Barbaria paraded around arena.jpg coliseumcrowdsgood.jpg

Sand clings to your sweat-streaked body, Barb, as you are led naked around the arena, the rough wood pressing on your bare shoulders, your breasts swaying eratically as you stagger under the weight, your nipples - well, we know what happens there don't we :D
The crowd rises, eager to see you laid out on the wood, eager to see your straining body lifted high, all dignity stripped away, your conflicting pleasure and pain proclaimed loudly to all the world.

Last edited:
Sand clings to your sweat-streaked body, Barb, as you are led naked around the arena, the rough wood pressing on your bare shoulders, your breasts swaying eratically as you stagger under the weight, your nipples - well, we know what happens there don't we :D
The crowd rises, eager to see you laid out on the wood, eager to see your straining body lifeted high, all dignity stripped away, your conflicting pleasure and pain proclaimed loudly to all the world.

Whew, THAT’s not helpful Phleb. First Wragg and those pics, and then you ...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wet! :D

Back
Top Bottom