DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are barbaric as always... May I buy your next drink?

Please! This is thirsty work! :very_hot:

OMG ... that is soooo hot ... I can just imagine what that would feel like ... slamming into and wrapping around that immovable post as the crowd chants the latest count and the scourging thongs zing through the still arena air to strike again!

Yes, and we're only on count six! :eek:

OMG ... that is soooo hot ... I can just imagine what that would feel like ... slamming into and wrapping around that immovable post as the crowd chants the latest count and the scourging thongs zing through the still arena air to strike again!

Your money is worthless here ... dollars? ... what are they? Have you no denari?
The dollar reigns supreme... You don't hear of oil priced in 'denari' and your neck cannot be saved with just one!!!

Wragg, great image. I know it is made up of various bits, including Jeddak's lively flogging scene, but you have really assembled them very effectively for someone still so new to photo manipulation. I'm inclined to say that this may be your best work so far.
That face, showing un-Barblike levels of stoicism in the face of a savage beating, the arena setting, well done.

Last edited:
(This thread runs fast and I do not get alerts!:mad:).

By Jupiter! Some trouble with a slave made me leave late! There was a traffic jam at the Forum, and finding a parking lot for my quadriga near the arena is always hectic. Check again if I have my entry ticket! Right, here it is! I hope I will have a place with a good view, and most of all, that I did not miss already a part of the show! They say it will be very exciting!:cool:

Meanwhile, I enjoyed Wragg's great manips!:rolleyes:

Glad you noticed that, Phlebas.

Antius regards stoicism as a challenge.

View attachment 598704

By the sixteenth stroke, he had broken her.
She looks like Barb... but in my little wraggy brain Barb was replaced by the computer geeks who wrote the error-trapping routines for PSP :mad:

Glad you noticed that, Phlebas.

View attachment 598705

By the sixteenth stroke, he had broken her.

Gasp ... you mean that was only number sixteen? ... I swear I will never make it to twenty!! ... owwww

NINETEEN!

TWENTY!

View attachment 598893

At last the crowd roared out that final, blessed number, and it was over. Panting with exhaustion and pain, Barbaria hung from her shackles, moaning gently.

But now Wraggius was approaching, and she knew that it was not over.

Take all the time needed for a proper punishment. I´m sure Barb don´t like things done only halfways.

NINETEEN!

TWENTY!

View attachment 598893

At last the crowd roared out that final, blessed number, and it was over. Panting with exhaustion and pain, Barbaria hung from her shackles, moaning gently.

But now Wraggius was approaching, and she knew that it was not over.

nice manip! :devil:

Glad it was only twenty, but now things are going to get serious, aren’t they? :facepalm:

Yes, stoicism can be tough :D
But while the eponymous Stoa where Zeno of Clit Citium taught that philosophy had lots of pillars,
Barbaria's school requires only one!

Back
Top Bottom