Early photos of me...

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is just some soft BDSM stuff as I'm mainly into exposure and disgrace... But this is not a story, it happened in reality.

CIMG0161bea.jpg

Early pictures of me from Bulgaria. At that time already made photos for money, as a nude model. One time, I met a photographer I knew from a young age - we had been on the phone before, but we did not recognize each other. He is my dad's work colleague. I really wanted to stop, but he insisted on the shoot. When I stood naked in front of him He said things like "So He always wanted to see me" and "Did my dad know what a blonde whore I am?".

Last edited:
This is just some soft BDSM stuff as I'm mainly into exposure and disgrace... But this is not a story, it happened in reality.

View attachment 719136

Early pictures of me from Bulgaria. At that time already made photos for money, as a nude model. One time, I met a photographer I knew from a young age - we had been on the phone before, but we did not recognize each other. He is my dad's work colleague. I really wanted to stop, but he insisted on the shoot. When I stood naked in front of him He said things like "So He always wanted to see me" and "Did my dad know what a blonde whore I am?".
Great pic, great pose. I realy don't like what photographer said and desagree with him, not a whore, a beautiful lady in beautiful pose. It's pity, there would be an amazing Crux session with you, such a nice model.

Dear Morten,

let's say, his reaction is normal given to the tradition - a woman has to obey and does not have the right for her own and self-determined sexuality, the more when it is the daughter of a neighbour or work mate.

Crux session with you, Sir - and like the ones you've made with Viviane for example? YES! And it's a pity, you're too far away.

Dear Morten,

let's say, his reaction is normal given to the tradition - a woman has to obey and does not have the right for her own and self-determined sexuality, the more when it is the daughter of a neighbour or work mate.

Crux session with you, Sir - and like the ones you've made with Viviane for example? YES! And it's a pity, you're too far away.
Yeas, you are right about traditions, I thought they were only in my country (and I'm against them) as I see there is a difference between European countries, some are more liberal, some less, but in my country most of the people think that girl even in short dress is a whore. But I agree about neighbourhood. Yeas, it's pity I live too far, it would be a great Crux session.

@ Morten

You are perfectly right, Sir. But in the present case it was my own mistake which braught me into this embarassing situation. He had my contact number from another photographer and I did not recognize him at the phone when making the appointment. And he sticked to this appointment just to humilate me and see me naked.

CIMG0157.JPGCIMG0158.JPGCIMG0159.JPG

@ Morten

You are perfectly right, Sir. But in the present case it was my own mistake which braught me into this embarassing situation. He had my contact number from another photographer and I did not recognize him at the phone when making the appointment. And he sticked to this appointment just to humilate me and see me naked.

View attachment 719291View attachment 719292View attachment 719293
Yeas, I understand, it's a bad situation, but anyway session is truly wonderful..

@ Morten

View attachment 719291View attachment 719292View attachment 719293
I disagree with those who blain him for humiliating you and treating you as a whore. It was better as it happened... That way you could really get disgraced in an embarrassing situation, as you deserved. He just made it happen.

I would really like to see you in further sessions, but remember: being in submission and wishing to get exposed and humiliated, you have to let it go and become a whore, a slave or anything as so far as it accomplishes the degrading exposure you are after :spank:

View attachment 719136

It takes a lot of courage to go for nude shootings. Yours are very promising. What has attracted you to sign up at the forum? I mean crucifixion is a quite horrible and complex procedure. The folks here have done a lot of research about the issue and it was not easy for me to cope with it in the beginning. Especially since I first was interested in historical facts........:firedevil:

@ cire

Dear Sir, it doesn't take that much to be nude in front of somebody's camera just a certain amount of exhibitionism. I was brought to this forum by a link in another forum, where a member had some of his "roman empire" work on display.

@ wlash779

Dear Sir, yes, I deserved it in a kind of way for my misbehaviour and I don't look back in anger.
You mentioned "further sessions": I think we should distinguish the real life from the fantasy. I suppose, 98% of the forum is a fantasy, only a few members have some real experience with a crucification situation (as a roleplay for example).

Back
Top Bottom