Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mistress punishes runaway slave

video https://www.xnxx.com/video-11wr9b48/sexy_lesbian_mistress_uses_electro_shock_to_punish_naughty_slave

1101.jpg

What ever happened to him ??? I know he was on Renderotica for some time & then he was gone along with his art. I seen somewhere where he just left Renderotica for some reason but now can only find very little art by him around the web ...
It's hard to say, this is not an isolated case when widely known and popular authors "disappear" without a trace. Similarly, Bodo, one of the best, disappeared 3 years ago. The works, the truth, remained. Unfortunately, we are not eternal.

Hi
Leeds UK here, married 60. I have been trying to write realistic electro fantasy stories about (hairy) women taken away for interrogation. I would like to get in touch with someone who likes to read those. For me it is about the sexual lust of the interrogators for the women, which can include me.
Hi
I am refreshing the post. My sexual fantasies have not changed. Please let me know if you have similar fantasies for private chat.

Back
Top Bottom