Environmental Factors For Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
What precise and where do I skip. How could be interesting.

Have you any opinion about
1. a color;
2. a temperature;
3. a sound;

Me
I like subdued light-bulb , enough to watch the clock, not warm because my nude body must somewhat shiver and stock-still to hear my breath and heartbeat. I want to be in my shell, myself and my-life for as aftermath to think over.
Croix noire.jpg

For me, when I self-cruxed, I wanted the environment to be very uncomfortable. It was in the summer, so I turned off the air conditioner the day before and kept the windows closed so the house would get good and hot...and muggy. I wanted it stifling in my bedroom -- where I did it. I wanted to sweat -- a lot! If I had had an old-fashioned attic, which can get very hot in the summertime, I'd have done it there.

I didn't think too much about lighting then -- the room was on the dim side because shades were closed-- but in retrospect I would have had a bright light shining in my face, to simulate the sun.

The only sound I had was that of my own grunting and groaning as I hanged.

After my first crux experience I added other means of increasing distress:

I did it with a full bladder -- almost painfully full -- because I wanted to feel some of what a crucified woman would feel who had to pee from her cross!

On days I did it, I tried not to use the toilet at all. Stayed naked all day too, to get myself in the mindset. Tied myself up in the basement and laid naked on the cool floor -- again, to get in my "shell" as a woman about to be crucified. When I couldn't stand the boredom any longer I walked upstairs to the stifling hot bedroom (went from chilled to overheated very quickly) and cruxed myself (as I had planned and prepared for in a lot of detail -- for the sake of my personal safety.)

And oh yes!!! I sweated copiously on the cross from my exertions and the sense of dread and nervousness I had built up in myself. Pushing up on a cross, hanging from one's arms, and twisting and turning almost constantly trying to find a comfortable position is punishing, hard work, and you sweat out a lot! But it was wonderful!!! (Careful about dehydration,)

When it was over and I came down off my cross and crashed in my bed, I was exhausted, soaked, and really turned on. (I wrote about my first experience in my post "A Crux Virgin No More.")

Also did it with a loose loin cloth that slowly dropped away as I hanged. That was very erotic!!!

Last edited:
For me, when I self-cruxed, I wanted the environment to be very uncomfortable. It was in the summer, so I turned off the air conditioner the day before and kept the windows closed so the house would get good and hot...and muggy. I wanted it stifling in my bedroom -- where I did it. I wanted to sweat -- a lot! If I had had an old-fashioned attic, which can get very hot in the summertime, I'd have done it there.

I didn't think too much about lighting then -- the room was on the dim side because shades were closed-- but in retrospect I would have had a bright light shining in my face, to simulate the sun.

After my first crux experience I added other means of increases distress:

I did it with a full bladder -- almost painfully full -- because I wanted to feel some of what a crucified woman would feel who had to pee from her cross!

On days I did it, I tried not to use the toilet at all. Stayed naked all day too, to get myself in the mindset. Tied myself up in the basement and laid naked on the cool floor -- again, to get in my "shell" as a woman about to be crucified. When I couldn't stand the boredom any longer I walked upstairs to the stifling hot bedroom (went from chilled to overheated very quickly) and cruxed myself (as I had planned and prepared for in a lot of detail -- for the sake of my personal safety.)

And oh yes!!! I sweated copiously on the cross from my exertions and the sense of dread and nervousness I had built up in myself. Pushing up on a cross, hanging from one's arms, and twisting and turning almost constantly trying to find a comfortable position is punishing, hard work, and you sweat out a lot! But it was wonderful!!! (Careful about dehydration,)

When it was over and I came down off my cross and crashed in my bed, I was exhausted, soaked, and really turned on. (I wrote about the experience in my post "Crux Virgin No More.")

Also did it with a loose loin cloth that slowly dropped away as I hanged. That was very erotic!!!
A very powerful description Roxie. Pp is searching for your story now.

After my first crux experience I added other means of increasing distress:

When it was over and I came down off my cross and crashed in my bed, I was exhausted, soaked, and really turned on. (I wrote about my first experience in my post "A Crux Virgin No More.")

Very erotic tale!
I bet you burned a lot of calories during your self crux Roxie.
There is the exercise program that uses a stripper pole to burn calories, just think roxie, you can develop an exercise program using the cross. You could call it CruxCercise. Women and men could do it clothed or nude. I would do it nude of course. You could start a whole trend:devil:
That would be absolutely fantastic!

Well written Roxie. The loincloth is offered you not for modestly but to keep you from soiling on you executioners. If the loaded cloth falls from your hips it is of no concern to them once you hang crucified...

p21 w bethany lost loincloth 7x jpeg.jpg

Tree

You could call it CruxCercise. Women and men could do it clothed or nude. I would do it nude of course. You could start a whole trend:devil:

I thought that had already been done? Crossfit.
(What's that? Crossfit doesn't involve nudity and crosses? False advertising!)

Nice account Roxie.
For those who have the privilege, the best is outdoor crux. The actual sun on your face, maybe a breeze on your sweaty skin, the open air. Hard to beat. :)

For me, ...

A magic explanation! How many years did I live in anxiety to have abiding phantasies, ideas and wishes and now to read that on the overside a nice girl has the analogue thoughts!

But we also live in wellness, good food, much drinks and tobacco so that a mortification or fasting is a large step (backwards).

I am agree that the muggy temperature is the best to give the procedure a kick to reality. The smell from urine and sweet. For us a short moment in our existence, for monasteries a daily work "to order" themselves. Women from Opus Dei in London do daily lay on their tight a silice. (I have a pdf from.)

I thought that had already been done? Crossfit.
(What's that? Crossfit doesn't involve nudity and crosses? False advertising!)

Nice account Roxie.
For those who have the privilege, the best is outdoor crux. The actual sun on your face, maybe a breeze on your sweaty skin, the open air. Hard to beat. :)
But that is the problem - where do you find a safe venue - a safe support team - tell me and I am there!

A magic explanation! How many years did I live in anxiety to have abiding phantasies, ideas and wishes and now to read that on the overside a nice girl has the analogue thoughts!

But we also live in wellness, good food, much drinks and tobacco so that a mortification or fasting is a large step (backwards).

I am agree that the muggy temperature is the best to give the procedure a kick to reality. The smell from urine and sweet. For us a short moment in our existence, for monasteries a daily work "to order" themselves. Women from Opus Dei in London do daily lay on their tight a silice. (I have a pdf from.)
Let me get this straight - they lay on a bed of silica crystals - oooh nice.
Any self cruxer should consider some serious self flagellation as they prepare for their fate - over each shoulder with a short whip and as hard as you can bear - try even harder till you cry out with the pain.

Let me get this straight - they lay on a bed of silica crystals - oooh nice.
Any self cruxer should consider some serious self flagellation as they prepare for their fate - over each shoulder with a short whip and as hard as you can bear - try even harder till you cry out with the pain.
Fox on Cross - Forgive me for my impertinence and taking your silice literally - had you said cilise I would have understood - still you did set my mind going in the right direction of self flagellation. Four lashes each for our efforts methinks.

I have attached a picture of the cilice - a spiked chain worn around the upper thigh for two hours each day, except for Church feast days, Sundays, and certain times of the year. This is perhaps the most shocking of the corporal mortifications, and generally Opus Dei members are extremely hesitant to admit that they use them. It is a painful mortification which leaves small prick holes in the flesh, and makes the Opus Dei members tentative about wearing swim suits wherever non-Opus Dei members may be.

Attachments

• cilice_2004.jpg
    cilice_2004.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 69
It is a painful mortification which leaves small prick holes in the flesh,
all the same, if you're at all masochistic,
it's surely the last thing that's going to cure you of lustful thoughts? :devil:

Fox on Cross - Forgive me for my impertinence and taking your silice literally - had you said cilise I would have understood - still you did set my mind going in the right direction of self flagellation. Four lashes each for our efforts methinks.

I have attached a picture of the cilice - a spiked chain worn around the upper thigh for two hours each day, except for Church feast days, Sundays, and certain times of the year. This is perhaps the most shocking of the corporal mortifications, and generally Opus Dei members are extremely hesitant to admit that they use them. It is a painful mortification which leaves small prick holes in the flesh, and makes the Opus Dei members tentative about wearing swim suits wherever non-Opus Dei members may be.

Men in monasteries have harder methods as self flagellation, carry heavy objects, corporal working fixed number of hours, staying long time, hard bed, cold room, less food, that means no sweet cookies by the coffee.

Such women as before I find them macabre but what should they think of me? So I keep silence.

Daily Mail 3-9-2010

...I did it with a full bladder -- almost painfully full -- because I wanted to feel some of what a crucified woman would feel who had to pee from her cross!...

Have you also ever imagine to be crucified when you've your menstrues ? It's one of my wish and perhaps that , a day, I could do that (obviously without any "protection" (Tampax ...:D) )
It would be more arousing for me, because I practice the crucifixion in front of some other people ...:rolleyes:

Have you also ever imagine to be crucified when you've your menstrues ? It's one of my wish and perhaps that , a day, I could do that (obviously without any "protection" (Tampax ...:D) )
It would be more arousing for me, because I practice the crucifixion in front of some other people ...:rolleyes:

Why would it be arousing? I ask out of genuine curiosity. You must feel terrible at that time, physically below par, and maybe in pain. Does this add to the crux experience?
I can understand the humiliation of leaking while naked and exposed to others, and the potential arousal there. Can you explain in more detail how you would experience it?

Obviously many poor condemned women went to the cross during their menses...the state would have little concern for any additional humiliation they had to suffer due to unfortunate timing.

I never cruxed during my period. Just didn't seem to be the right time...and I just never felt up to all the physical demands then. Perhaps, had I had a partner who could assist, and insist, rather forcefully that I do it then, perhaps it would have been a wonderful experience.

In retrospect, I rather wish I had now...:D...it just seems so deliciously awful and wonderful...and wanton...:oops:

Certainly, it is a part of may fantasy crucifixions...:eek::oops::D

Hmmm, perhaps a story is here...?

Obviously many poor condemned women went to the cross during their menses...the state would have little concern for any additional humiliation they had to suffer due to unfortunate timing.

I never cruxed during my period. Just didn't seem to be the right time...and I just never felt up to all the physical demands then. Perhaps, had I had a partner who could assist, and insist, rather forcefully that I do it then, perhaps it would have been a wonderful experience.

In retrospect, I rather wish I had now...:D...it just seems so deliciously awful and wonderful...and wanton...:oops:

Certainly, it is a part of may fantasy crucifixions...:eek::oops::D

Hmmm, perhaps a story is here...?

If you have a story here Roxie, go for it...should be interesting...:rolleyes:

Also phantasies have their limits,
the (our) crucifixion already is a so large and great philosophy that a certain menstruation had lacked yet. Who discovered such?
I regard this as exaggeration.
How to combine your bleeding belly with hopefully nice weather in the forest?

I think: take a bottle soft vinegar (disinfection!) , color it with red ink (for food-processor) and fill your vagina!
Use it also dripped on your hands and feet.
Success guaranteed.

Also phantasies have their limits,
the (our) crucifixion already is a so large and great philosophy that a certain menstruation had lacked yet. Who discovered such?...
Are you troubled by female body and functions ?

I regard this as exaggeration.
How to combine your bleeding belly with hopefully nice weather in the forest?

I think: take a bottle soft vinegar (disinfection!) , color it with red ink (for food-processor) and fill your vagina!
Use it also dripped on your hands and feet.
Success guaranteed.

If we speak about Fantasy, fantasies are no limits, in my opinion ...
In reality, Yes ! They stop when we could be not in safety and when we could risk body'damages ...
But in this case, there is not something like that !
For me, menstrues are what it makes me a woman , entirely (and you men cant understand ...:D) ; it's the sign that I can procreate and to be crucified during this period would be a huge gift that I could do to the others : it would be my complete gift of my real body , not a special effect like into a movie ...

Back
Top Bottom