Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are there mentioned ponygirls? :)

No, not so far. :lol:

One thing I haven't been able to determine is when and how the ponygirl concept first came into being. I believe the earliest I know of is the John Willie art, which came out in the 1950s, I think. Did he originate it? I have no idea.

Of course, this hasn't stopped me from dreaming that there was a seedy nightclub in Berlin that put on ponygirl shows. In fact I've generated a nice fantasy where I am part of one. :devil:

One thing I haven't been able to determine is when and how the ponygirl concept first came into being. I believe the earliest I know of is the John Willie art, which came out in the 1950s, I think. Did he originate it? I have no idea.

The Society of the Horseman's Word was a fraternal secret society that operated in Scotland from the eighteenth through to the twentieth century.

Maybe that was also the start of training ponygirls.

A few lovely limericks by someone who goes by "Erick." Found over at Sir Jeff's site....

Traveling Display

I love to display all my charms,
And the straps at my back-twisted arms
Throw my breasts out before me;
All Masters adore me
When I visit each one of their farms.

The Price of Beauty

This corset has been so tight-laced
It pinches and squeezes my waist
But it does emphasize
My breasts' ample size
A ponygirl perfectly graced.

Qualification

If pride is a good guarantee,
Then my ponygirl's good as can be
Her smile and her strut
Make her more than a slut
Yet she has no desire to be free.
Oh we have a own Limerick-Thread...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/search/93568/?q=Limericks&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Of course, this hasn't stopped me from dreaming that there was a seedy nightclub in Berlin that put on ponygirl shows. In fact I've generated a nice fantasy where I am part of one. :devil:
Well training must start then...
slave train 023.jpg

Jackie has long had a perverted fantasy of being a pony slave. She desires to be strapped into confining leather outfits with a huge stiff barbed dildo rammed deep into her cunt and thick butt plug with a horse tail stretching her tight ass. Her mistress would finish binding her harness that holds her head up as though she is proud of her lowly status. Even if she disagrees the metal bit restricts her from commenting. She is about to be taken on a public excursion. Strangers will be allowed to grope at her bare tits and tumescent nipples!!!
p 084.jpg

Thanks for what you've written about yourself, Jackie - it gives a good idea of the kind of 'play' that appeals to girls like us, and why it does. I very much identify with the thrill of public humiliation, and the fascination with being disciplined, especially to perform graceful, elegant movements with my (bare, or nearly bare) limbs and body.

I admit I haven't, and don't, find the 'pony-girl' fetish all that exciting myself - I like minimal, simple bondage, and on the whole the pony-girls are too much harnessed and decked out - though that Berlin video excites me, she's not 'over-dressed' and having read your thoughts maybe I could take to 'equine elegance'.

When I was young and innocent and told a man who fancied me that I was from Galloway, he murmured, 'Ah, Galloway - ponies?' Well, yes, at least there used to be... I realise now what was in his wicked mind!

Back
Top Bottom