Erotic Foto Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is a very erotic set, I just love the model and the posing, especially with the wheel.:very_hot:

well you know how I am about wheels, especially huge old cast-iron ones,
there's something strangely thrilling in sensing my softness and vulnerability,
stretched on/ over/ against that hard, rough, remorselessly masculine machinery!

Here is an erotic series with candle wax. I guess what she was reading put her in the mood.
when I'm in the mood for a bit of candle-play
(it's a lovely thing to do on the hearthrug on a winter evening!)
I could be reading the phone book, it doesn't take much to get me going!

How about some female public nudity? How come I never get lucky to see this in person?
I often get dreams about being nude in public places -
but I think if you saw me on a motorway bridge like that,
the consequences might be rather serious!

Last edited:
Eulalia, I am glad you enjoyed the posts. The series with the wheel and the machinery are stunning. These are among my favorite modeling shoots that I have. I have a lot more with the women posing near machinery. It is amazing how a nude woman makes an otherwise ugly scenery beautiful.

Here are some examples how a nude women, in an otherwise dull or ugly scenery, changes the scene to beautiful.

you know, when we were taken on educational visits to historic mills and workshops,
I was always imagining myself stripped naked and bound to the machines
and being "worked on" with the cruel-looking tools
(I wonder if the boys were imagining me likewise?
they never admitted it! :D)
I still get a secret thrill when I go into such places. ;)

Thank you Wragg134. I had to work to post these next pictures. The ones I have on my drive are in too high of resolution to post here, I kept getting an error message. I have converted them to a lower resolution, so let's see if they will post this time. These are with a crucifix, enjoy:

Crucifix_007.jpg Crucifix_036.jpg Crucifix_038.jpg Crucifix_039.jpg Crucifix_040.jpg Crucifix_047.jpg Crucifix_052.jpg Crucifix_061.jpg Crucifix_066.jpg
Crucifix_064.jpg Crucifix_073.jpg Crucifix_079.jpg Crucifix_083.jpg Crucifix_085.jpg Crucifix_081.jpg Crucifix_091.jpg Crucifix_101.jpg Crucifix_107.jpg Crucifix_109.jpg

May I say that the feminine body is simply wonderful?

Amen to that AnimaSinistra!
Here is another example of how the addition of the absolute beauty of the female body, turns a picture of some old rusty piece of equipment, into a work of art.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the tattoos on the first women in this group, the tattoos seem to fit her. The first picture of her removing her pants is a great shot, I love the angle and the look on her face. The other photos of the woman swimming in the tomato soup pond have a nice contrast of the red water and her skin.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the tattoos on the first women in this group, the tattoos seem to fit her. The first picture of her removing her pants is a great shot, I love the angle and the look on her face. The other photos of the woman swimming in the tomato soup pond have a nice contrast of the red water and her skin.

View attachment 87101 View attachment 87102 View attachment 87103 View attachment 87104 View attachment 87105 View attachment 87106 View attachment 87107
View attachment 87112 View attachment 87113 View attachment 87114 View attachment 87115
like flowers in another place much more

Yes my Goddess, strip me, than tie me up and tease me, then start caning me. Oh what delight to be in this woman's dungeon. I just love the last two pictures showing more toys in the background:bdsm-wink:

002.jpg 013.jpg 020.jpg 032.jpg 034.jpg 039.jpg 047.jpg 049.jpg 052.jpg 054.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom