Eulalia Christa – The Passion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very, very nice writings!! My only problem is parts of the text vanished , other parts are shown as usual , can you please investigate for possible reasons?
any change in fonts, style or colour? many thanks!
rachel21

another way to read them is to just left click mouse button and highlight the blackened text. that will cause it to show text in white for perfect readability.. it also works for similar prolems in emails and other websites too

Yes, but there still is some sort of a problem with the "edit" function in here.
Once in a while I get "black text" when doing a copy/paste into here.
I, as the author, can edit, mark the text, select the text color... and nothing happens... or only part of the text is changed in color.

Yes, but there still is some sort of a problem with the "edit" function in here.
Once in a while I get "black text" when doing a copy/paste into here.
I, as the author, can edit, mark the text, select the text color... and nothing happens... or only part of the text is changed in color.

ah gotcha... Never came across that... just trying to offer an alternate solution :)

While an illustrated PDF is rumored to be in-work, permit me the liberty of uploading a text-only version of this incredibly nard-nobbing tale, for your auto-scrolling reading enjoyment -- I've changed not a word of it.

Eulalia, your vivid descriptions of the Golgotha horrors were simply spine-tingling...! Oh and I believe on another thread you asked if any of us had ever thought about combining crux with electricity -- let me just say it would be my pleasure to shock your nipples and genitalia repeatedly with a 500,000V 'Picana Electrica' (aka South American torture taser) whilst you madly twist and turn on your nails, howling in agonized dementia. And I'm sure you won't mind if I affix it to the end of a short pipe, and insert it fully into your vagina to deliver a couple dozen intimate affections directly upon your cervix and uterus -- just to keep your attentions from wandering off.

In other words luv, I really do appreciate and enjoy your deliciously wicked imagination...! :)

Attachments

• Eulalia Christa.pdf
    363.4 KB · Views: 266
While an illustrated PDF is rumored to be in-work, permit me the liberty of uploading a text-only version of this incredibly nard-nobbing story -- I've changed not a word of it.

Eulalia, your descriptions of the Golgotha were simply spine-tingling...! Oh and I believe on another thread you asked if any of us had ever thought about combining crux with electricity -- let me just say it would be my pleasure to shock your breasts and genitalia repeatedly with a 500,000V 'Picana Electrica' (aka South American torture taser) whilst you madly twist and turn on your nails, howling in agonized dementia. And I'm sure you won't mind if I affix it to the end of a short pipe, and insert it fully into your vagina to deliver a couple dozen intimate affections directly upon your cervix and uterus -- just to keep your mind from wandering off.

In other words luv, I really do enjoy your deliciously wicked imagination...! :)
As long as Eulalia can reply in kind,i'm sure she won't mind.....;) "Ouch !!"

While an illustrated PDF is rumored to be in-work, permit me the liberty of uploading a text-only version of this incredibly nard-nobbing story -- I've changed not a word of it.

Many thanks Nardnob!​
And thanks for reminding me about this one, it was fading into oblivion.​
I've started an Archive thread for it now and posted the pdf,​
I'll get the text there on full-screen some time.​
In other words luv, I really do enjoy your deliciously wicked imagination...! :)

You don't seem short on the wicked imagination front yourself!​
:D

Many thanks Nardnob!​
And thanks for reminding me about this one, it was fading into oblivion.​
I've started an Archive thread for it now and posted the pdf,​
I'll get the text there on full-screen some time.​

You don't seem short on the wicked imagination front yourself!​
:D
eeeeuuuhhh?????????????????????

first time anyone's given me a
'corollarium'
flower garland; (reward/prize); present/gratuity (Lewis and Short)
:)

first time anyone's given me a
'corollarium'
flower garland; (reward/prize); present/gratuity (Lewis and Short)
:)
Corollarium is (in geometry): corollary, or (for consequence): inference, or (as appendix): appendixes. Corollarium is a thing or argument related, but independent or not necessary, to the principal argument. Or, from Oxford dictionary: proposition appended to one alredy demonstrated, as inference from it, immediate deduction, natural consequence, result. (the world corollarium used by me is Latin, not English, your 'corollarium' have the different mean as: price for... or so on....). Kisses to you my dearest 'Caledonian' and here my 'corollarium' for you.
flowers for Eulalia reduced.jpg

Corollarium is (in geometry): corollary, or (for consequence): inference, or (as appendix): appendixes. Corollarium is a thing or argument related, but independent or not necessary, to the principal argument. Or, from Oxford dictionary: proposition appended to one alredy demonstrated, as inference from it, immediate deduction, natural consequence, result. (the world corollarium used by me is Latin, not English,[Lewis and Short is the big Latin Dictionary - e] your 'corollarium' have the different mean as: price for... or so on....). Kisses to you my dearest 'Caledonian' and here my 'corollarium' for you.
View attachment 22160

Yes, all those things too -​
and a tip, a cash bonus -​
but I don't require any of those,​
the flower garden's lovely!​
flower2
In SILVA CALIDONIA (sic, in Pliny)​
the snowdrops are out now,​
much earlier than the last two years,​
spring's coming!​

'Hell on Earth', as inspired by 'Eulalia's Passion' -- and her spine-tingling narrative of the horrors at Golgotha...

Thanks very much for those nardnob, they're wonderful -​
I've copied them onto the Archive thread of Eulalia Christa,​
to go with your pdf there.​

Love reading through the stories. This one is so beautifully detailed and intense. A lovely job of writing.

While an illustrated PDF is rumored to be in-work, permit me the liberty of uploading a text-only version of this incredibly nard-nobbing tale, for your auto-scrolling reading enjoyment -- I've changed not a word of it.

Eulalia, your vivid descriptions of the Golgotha horrors were simply spine-tingling...! Oh and I believe on another thread you asked if any of us had ever thought about combining crux with electricity -- let me just say it would be my pleasure to shock your nipples and genitalia repeatedly with a 500,000V 'Picana Electrica' (aka South American torture taser) whilst you madly twist and turn on your nails, howling in agonized dementia. And I'm sure you won't mind if I affix it to the end of a short pipe, and insert it fully into your vagina to deliver a couple dozen intimate affections directly upon your cervix and uterus -- just to keep your attentions from wandering off.

In other words luv, I really do appreciate and enjoy your deliciously wicked imagination...! :)
I think that is stuff cor a new e-book.

This really is a Cruxforums Classic.. a massively hot and satisfying crucifixion story told in @Eulalia ‘s signature wild and passionate style. So much incredible stuff here, too many stand-out moments to quote, but these caught my eye..
After all he'd done to me in this hour before dawn, I should have felt utter loathing – certainly he'd scared me, turned my guts to jelly with fear of what was going to happen to me, but yet he'd aroused in me a strange, deep yearning, a longing to remain in his absolute, merciless power

I was trembling, taut, tense, yet no longer panicking. I was feeling excited now, even eager!

Three stages – the first as the spike first drove into my wrist, a shock that made me squeal and jerk taut. The second, as the nail forced through between my bones, out of me and into the wood of the Cross, a sharp, fierce shot of agony right up my arm, through my shoulder, into my chest, I heard from myself a wild wailing, not human, echoing around the stark boulders of Golgotha. And third, when the nail was buried deep, the hammer still pounding on the broad nailhead, crunching it into my bone, I howled, groaned. The sound of a girl being nailed!
A beautiful work of literary art, for which I can only thank you, @Eulalia, it’s a story to which I will always return with pleasure and excitement. :eek: :love:

Back
Top Bottom