Eulalia faces the lion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm a bit worried that Eul will simply drop her weapons and insist on being chained to the wall, rather than fight the lion, but I could be wrong.

Nice images. The crowd must be behind us.

Thankyou George, they're lovely! I love the way you've portrayed me,
even though I'm glad I don't have to carry such magnificent boobs :tits:

I'm a bit worried that Eul will simply drop her weapons and insist on being chained to the wall, rather than fight the lion

Remember my 'Andromeda's challenge',

Come on boy, I'm stripped for you, skin against scales -
We both know you'll win, but I'll put up a fight ...'

That's my philosophy - with sea-serpents or lions or whatever I might be facing :)

Seriously, the prowling and leaping lion is a splendid beast,
and my stance and response are vividly shown,
those are very striking compositions ...
looking forward to a good fight,
and the lion to a good dinner!
(The title, Eulalion, is witty too!)

Gibbs505, it's just 'dress' rehearsal.
O.K. dress is a little bit overdone. More a 'skin' or 'fur' testing. O.K. fur only on the right side.
But I like it. Seems to be a good acting. Sit down and relax.

And Eulalia not only your cute boobs are magnificant.
I was just afraid that no one was there to see our Eulalia defend her self!

I think the bets are on how many seconds it will take
before he gets his teeth into those miraculously enlarged boobs George has given me! :devil:
Use them as a distraction - it works with most males!
Sorry, I'm much more attracted to a pretty neck line and well rounded bottom. I also like citrus better than melons. ;) Neither here nor there, I suppose - just my 2 cents. :)

Eulalia, you are right about your tits... Its purpouse is to act as an irresistible target for this lion. This particular beast is a frecuent star in the Arena: he has been specially trained to fight against gladiatrixes, and already ate alive a lot of them for the excitement of the crowd, he use to take his time, enjoying his meal. He has a special predilection for boobs, surelly he find them delicious!

Eulalia, you are right about your tits... Its purpouse is to act as an irresistible target for this lion. This particular beast is a frecuent star in the Arena: he has been specially trained to fight against gladiatrixes, and already ate alive a lot of them for the excitement of the crowd, he use to take his time, enjoying his meal. He has a special predilection for boobs, surelly he find them delicious!

Yes, sure the beast is not her only one admirer of her goodies.

Back
Top Bottom