Every Girl's Guide To Being A Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shame me...

Deny me the comfort of chains and shackles

I cannot even say you force me...

I offer you everything, I am yours...

View attachment 84640

T

"Admi you are being too soft on that bitch. Toss her out by the trash cans and if she is there in the morning we can talk about taking yet another slave."

Admi shot Ulrika an angry glace but did as he was told...
:eek::rolleyes:
that's a lovely pic Tree, and good words on the theme of 'Female Submission'

seems the right moment to re-post something of mine from a couple of years back

The slavegirl's Twelve Laws of Humility

1 A slavegirl fears her Master and His displeasure. Whether He is physically present or not, she behaves in every moment of her life with alert awareness of Him and her single purpose in life, which is to please Him.
2 She does her Master’s will. From the moment of her capture, her will is no longer her own. It is His Free will, and His alone, that she must perform in every action.
3 She obeys her Master absolutely.
4 She abides by the Laws taught to her by her Master and shown to her by skilled and experienced slavegirls whose examples He instructs her to observe.
5 She is patient, even when her Master treats her in ways that seem to her to be hard, unreasonable or unjust, accepting absolutely that He is always right.
6 She has no secrets, nor any privacy. She confesses to her Master any fault she has committed whether by wilfulness, omission or negligence, and tells Him of any thoughts or feelings inappropriate to a slavegirl that arise in her. She engages in no conversation or communication with any other slave or Free Person without her Master’s permission.
7 She is content with whatever her Master allows her in food, clothing, body ornaments, etc., acknowledging that she is unworthy to receive even the worst and poorest, and that she can call nothing, not even her own body and soul, her own.
8 She is conscientious in attending to every detail of her service, never treating any part of her duty trivially or frivolously.
9 She is silent except when spoken to or there is real and pressing need, or her Master requires her to amuse him with her conversation.
10 She is respectful, knowing that difference between an insect and an angel is as nothing compared to the gulf between a slavegirl and her Master.
11 She is soft and gentle in her speech, her movements and in all aspects of her service to her Master.
12 She is humble, and shows her humility with her body, whether her Master or any other Free is physically present or not. Whether kneeling, sitting, standing or walking, naked or clothed, she always strives to present her body to best advantage, while keeping her submissive demeanour, at all times.

seen more..............:bdsm-wink:

You're quite right RR (and sorry if I seemed to shout),
I hope I'm making it clear that I'm describing an 'ideal' (or dystopian,
depending how you look at it) world of slavedom,
one in which (as in ancient Rome and many, many slave-owning 'civilisations' throughout history)
owners have total rights over and absolutely no obligations towards their property.
But, just as when we're discussing crucifixion and crux-play,
it's important to distinguish fantasy/history on the one side
with what is sensible, not to mention legal,
in the countries most of us live in today.​
But the kind of Master/slave relationships we're dealing with here are of a strong sexual nature... It is founded on a considerable mutual sexual attraction .. But I dont HAVE to be attracted to HIM physically, really... I can mirror myself in his lust for me - I'm the object .. ultimately reduced to a "hot" female body, he craves... wants to SEE... on her knees - or wriggle in pain sometimes.

I have a considerable power over HIM for this reason - which in its own weird way makes it a equal relationsship... . BUT what happens, if he gets bored with me... finds someone else more attractive.. What does your Master/slave ethic have to say about THAT?

that's a powerful analysis ida -
I very much identify with your first paragraph,
'I can mirror myself in his lust for me'
gives me a new way of thinking about it.

As to your question in the second para,
again, in the Gorean or similar 'ideal' world,
your Master has an absolute right to sell you or give you away
(and to offer you to His friends for their enjoyment at any time)

The challenge, even in the "real world",
if you're in a M/s relationship you feel right with,
is ensuring your Master doesn't get bored with His slave.​

In my life i have only had two serious slave relationships. The first one because we loved each other we married, she was my slave first and wife second. She died in a RTA along with our son. The second ended last year , when she fell ill and i could no longer support her. She is still alive and i miss her , but we will never be together again. She needs constant medical attention. I am NOT a heartless bastard. I do still care for her and before you all think i called it off , i didn`t she did. But we still keep in touch by text and when she can by e-mail.

One thing I've learnt here is that men who recognise and manage their sadistic tendencies rather than denying them can be among the most loving, caring and responsible I've come across - you're one of them mm.

Well thanks Eulalia :)

Well Thats a great task - to ensure he'll never get bored with me!

I have no problems with his right to dispose of me - only cause I know he wouldn't do so..

I fear one day to see indifference in his eyes

In my life i have only had two serious slave relationships. The first one because we loved each other we married, she was my slave first and wife second. She died in a RTA along with our son. The second ended last year , when she fell ill and i could no longer support her. She is still alive and i miss her , but we will never be together again. She needs constant medical attention. I am NOT a heartless bastard. I do still care for her and before you all think i called it off , i didn`t she did. But we still keep in touch by text and when she can by e-mail.
Hmmm thats sad - what seemed to be a hard Master suddenly becomes very human to me...

Hmmm thats sad - what seemed to be a hard Master suddenly becomes very human to me...

Well to borrow from a work of science fiction that I rate more highly than Gor to be human is the highest aspiration a person can have. Though I did not need a gom jabbar to teach me that :p

they're a bit edited since the last version,
a bit less wordy ;)

thanks mm - very right for this thread​
so i had to read them

well, I was thinking. You are in a slave relationship because you love and respect your Master as a person. But imagine in other times, where slaves could be bought at the market, and you could end up with someone unappealing or just plain disgusting, with bad temper, bad body odor, rude, etc etc. You think you could still follow those guidelines?

well, I was thinking. You are in a slave relationship because you love and respect your Master as a person. But imagine in other times, where slaves could be bought at the market, and you could end up with someone unappealing or just plain disgusting, with bad temper, bad body odor, rude, etc etc. You think you could still follow those guidelines?
Well lets just say that a woman with strong natural M inclinations would probably do a hell of a lot better than someone without...

I'd have no choice.
Well lets just say that a woman with strong natural M inclinations would probably do a hell of a lot better than someone without...
That's the point,
in the world I live in, with my (fairly) libertarian,
individualistic upbringing and education,
my (fairly) feminist views, independent career and lifestyle,
it would seem utterly unthinkable -
just as being crucified is unthinkable -
and yet there's something very deep in me
that feels "right" with the role of submissive slavegirl,
excited by the idea of facing and at least making a supreme effort
to cope with the worst imaginable fate!​

I'd have no choice.

That's the point,
in the world I live in, with my (fairly) libertarian,
individualistic upbringing and education,
my (fairly) feminist views, independent career and lifestyle,
it would seem utterly unthinkable -
just as being crucified is unthinkable -
and yet there's something very deep in me
that feels "right" with the role of submissive slavegirl,
excited by the idea of facing and at least making a supreme effort
to cope with the worst imaginable fate!​
So maybe what you're implying is this: Because we are (too) free to do what we like, and because most men around us are higly civilized and nice - some of them even 'overly nice' - we secretly long for 'stricter' times and less freedom? Because we are supposed to be like acting 'subjects' in the 'script' of our own lives, we secretly dream of being reduced to 'objects' - 'handled' by another script writer?! (does that make sense to you?)

Back
Top Bottom