Eve's Enlightening. Just another horny story by Cynthia the innocent,

Go to CruxDreams.com
My name is Eva. I am a twenty year old student in a small New England Liberal Arts school. I am legally a virgin. I have never had an interest in sex. I actually lost my virginity in a bicycle accident. I am a shy, nerdy girl and very nieve . I am five foot , four inches of chubby cuteness. Brown shoulder length hair and small, but firm and pointed breasts . One breast is smaller than the other and I am very self conscious about that. My nipples are huge and that contributes to the pointy appearance . I wear oversized tee shirts to hide my breasts.

Up until recently I didn't think about boys and didn't understand the other girls preoccupation with sex. I have touched myself in the privacy of my bed only because it felt good but never brought those feelings to a climax.

One weekend I was invited to a sleepover by some girls that I go to school with. There were six girls at an apartment. We had the usual girl talk and I got bored and turned on the computer in the bed room . I could hear the conversations, mostly about boys or gossip about other girls. I had heard rumors that these girls liked to have sex with each other, but didn't pay much attention. They were sitting around talking, drinking wine and smoking grass. I am not at party person, but they insisted I join in. One girl in particular, Bonny seemed to take an interest in me. I had heard that she liked to seduce other girls, much in the way that the football jocks did. I didn't give it any thought.
I occupied myself with the computer. Bonny brought me a glass of wine and started massaging my shoulders. She pulled back my hair and whispered things in my ear and ran her hands down my arms. My skin tingled and I felt uncomfortable. She insisted I sip the red, sweet wine. She seemed to have me in her sights and persisted on touching me and whispering very personal suggestions in my ear.. It made me uncomfortable but at the same time I was enjoying the attention. Bonny kept opening sex sites and describing what was going on. I didn't really want to look at naked people. I guess Bonny thought it would stimulate me. At the time I didn't realize , like the football jocks she got pleasure in trying to seduce a virgin.

I was wearing shorts. Bonny became more bold and started rubbing my bare thighs. She moved her hand near my crotch and I pushed it away. She brushed against my breast and commented on how nice it felt. The other girls were changing into night clothes. some had negligees and others night gowns. I didn't own anything like that. I usually slept in a tee shirt and panties. Bonny and her friend and cohort Nancy wanted me to try on some baby doll pj's .The other girls were urging me on and I reluctantly said yes. they pulled off my tee shirt but I wouldn't let them remove my bra.. They did mange to pull down my shorts. They slipped the baby dolls over my head and I had to admit they felt nice but very short. Bonny became more aggressive, almost impatient. I sensed an urgency in her . She pulled my hair back and kissed my ear and cupped my breasts. The wine had relaxed me but I was freaking out a little. She said I had to participate in a bonding ritual. She put the burning end of a joint in her mouth and pushed the other end to my lips and blew a lot of smoke down my throat. That is commonly known as a shot gun. I was choaking and I was slipping off in a dream state. I snapped back to reality when I felt a hand rubbing my panty covered pussy. She was rubbing my slit and I tried to squeeze my legs together but her friend Nancy was holding them apart. Two of the other girls pulled my arms back and tied my wrists, making me panic . They tied a blind fold on me and stood me up. I was led to a big bed and laid down and a big pillow was put under my ass. I heard one of the girls ask if they were going to take my virginity ? I had become the nights entertainment.

Things were being prepared. I could hear items being put on the night stand. My hands were untied and secured to the head board. I was so embarrassed and crying and begging them to stop. the girls were chanting obscene things. I heard Nancy say they were going to brand me so I would remember Bonny's conquest. Nancy heated up a paper clip in the shape of a B . I was rolled over on my stomach with my ass in the air. My panties pulled down. Bonny said wait. She had a syringe prepared with what she said was a chemical that would induce orgasms. The other girls cheered when Bonny stuck the big needle in my butt and injected the liquid. I screamed. They put a ball gag on me and Nancy said "you think that hurt.." She wanted to brand me on my pussy , but Bonny insisted on my ass, The paper clip was heated white hot and pressed against my tender flesh. I screamed thru the ball gag much to the glee of the girls. I was rolled back over. My panties were pulled down and removed . The girls were chanting "strip her. strip her." The baby dolls and my bra were cut off and I was naked for all to see.

They removed the ball gag and blind fold. I saw two boys standing in the room. Several more were in the next room. People were taking pictures with their cell phones. In spite of the pain and embarrassment my pussy was dripping. The chemical was working much to Bonnies amusement,, I was not only naked but Having an orgasm, in front of an audience. Bonny crawled between my legs and claimed her prize . She licked me . God I was have sex and people were recording it for the world to see. ! An egg vibrator was run up and down my slit. Bonny inserted it into my cunt and much to her disappointment there was no hymen .The vibrator was up against my G spot and I was having another screaming, wet and creamy orgasm. Every one had a turn on using the trophy. including the boys in the other room. I lost track of how many times I came and the orgasms were becoming painful. At some point they rolled me over and a well hung boy fucked my burnt sore ass.

I am no longer shy and some even say I am a slut now. Bonny and I have become friends. Nancy and I even held Bonny down one night and branded her with an E for Eva. Nancy doesn't know but Bonny and I are going to brand her with a B&E brand

My name is Eva. I am a twenty year old student in a small New England Liberal Arts school. I am legally a virgin. I have never had an interest in sex. I actually lost my virginity in a bicycle accident. I am a shy, nerdy girl and very nieve . I am five foot , four inches of chubby cuteness. Brown shoulder length hair and small, but firm and pointed breasts . One breast is smaller than the other and I am very self conscious about that. My nipples are huge and that contributes to the pointy appearance . I wear oversized tee shirts to hide my breasts.

Up until recently I didn't think about boys and didn't understand the other girls preoccupation with sex. I have touched myself in the privacy of my bed only because it felt good but never brought those feelings to a climax.

One weekend I was invited to a sleepover by some girls that I go to school with. There were six girls at an apartment. We had the usual girl talk and I got bored and turned on the computer in the bed room . I could hear the conversations, mostly about boys or gossip about other girls. I had heard rumors that these girls liked to have sex with each other, but didn't pay much attention. They were sitting around talking, drinking wine and smoking grass. I am not at party person, but they insisted I join in. One girl in particular, Bonny seemed to take an interest in me. I had heard that she liked to seduce other girls, much in the way that the football jocks did. I didn't give it any thought.
I occupied myself with the computer. Bonny brought me a glass of wine and started massaging my shoulders. She pulled back my hair and whispered things in my ear and ran her hands down my arms. My skin tingled and I felt uncomfortable. She insisted I sip the red, sweet wine. She seemed to have me in her sights and persisted on touching me and whispering very personal suggestions in my ear.. It made me uncomfortable but at the same time I was enjoying the attention. Bonny kept opening sex sites and describing what was going on. I didn't really want to look at naked people. I guess Bonny thought it would stimulate me. At the time I didn't realize , like the football jocks she got pleasure in trying to seduce a virgin.

I was wearing shorts. Bonny became more bold and started rubbing my bare thighs. She moved her hand near my crotch and I pushed it away. She brushed against my breast and commented on how nice it felt. The other girls were changing into night clothes. some had negligees and others night gowns. I didn't own anything like that. I usually slept in a tee shirt and panties. Bonny and her friend and cohort Nancy wanted me to try on some baby doll pj's .The other girls were urging me on and I reluctantly said yes. they pulled off my tee shirt but I wouldn't let them remove my bra.. They did mange to pull down my shorts. They slipped the baby dolls over my head and I had to admit they felt nice but very short. Bonny became more aggressive, almost impatient. I sensed an urgency in her . She pulled my hair back and kissed my ear and cupped my breasts. The wine had relaxed me but I was freaking out a little. She said I had to participate in a bonding ritual. She put the burning end of a joint in her mouth and pushed the other end to my lips and blew a lot of smoke down my throat. That is commonly known as a shot gun. I was choaking and I was slipping off in a dream state. I snapped back to reality when I felt a hand rubbing my panty covered pussy. She was rubbing my slit and I tried to squeeze my legs together but her friend Nancy was holding them apart. Two of the other girls pulled my arms back and tied my wrists, making me panic . They tied a blind fold on me and stood me up. I was led to a big bed and laid down and a big pillow was put under my ass. I heard one of the girls ask if they were going to take my virginity ? I had become the nights entertainment.

Things were being prepared. I could hear items being put on the night stand. My hands were untied and secured to the head board. I was so embarrassed and crying and begging them to stop. the girls were chanting obscene things. I heard Nancy say they were going to brand me so I would remember Bonny's conquest. Nancy heated up a paper clip in the shape of a B . I was rolled over on my stomach with my ass in the air. My panties pulled down. Bonny said wait. She had a syringe prepared with what she said was a chemical that would induce orgasms. The other girls cheered when Bonny stuck the big needle in my butt and injected the liquid. I screamed. They put a ball gag on me and Nancy said "you think that hurt.." She wanted to brand me on my pussy , but Bonny insisted on my ass, The paper clip was heated white hot and pressed against my tender flesh. I screamed thru the ball gag much to the glee of the girls. I was rolled back over. My panties were pulled down and removed . The girls were chanting "strip her. strip her." The baby dolls and my bra were cut off and I was naked for all to see.

They removed the ball gag and blind fold. I saw two boys standing in the room. Several more were in the next room. People were taking pictures with their cell phones. In spite of the pain and embarrassment my pussy was dripping. The chemical was working much to Bonnies amusement,, I was not only naked but Having an orgasm, in front of an audience. Bonny crawled between my legs and claimed her prize . She licked me . God I was have sex and people were recording it for the world to see. ! An egg vibrator was run up and down my slit. Bonny inserted it into my cunt and much to her disappointment there was no hymen .The vibrator was up against my G spot and I was having another screaming, wet and creamy orgasm. Every one had a turn on using the trophy. including the boys in the other room. I lost track of how many times I came and the orgasms were becoming painful. At some point they rolled me over and a well hung boy fucked my burnt sore ass.

I am no longer shy and some even say I am a slut now. Bonny and I have become friends. Nancy and I even held Bonny down one night and branded her with an E for Eva. Nancy doesn't know but Bonny and I are going to brand her with a B&E brand
Excellent Cynthia, loved it.

Back
Top Bottom