Go to CruxDreams.com

Rupert_137

Magistrate
Fairy Tales, Sagas and Legends

A few pictures and other dragon stories I read gave me the idea to write a short, fairytale-like episode that's meaningless and pretty harmless.
It's just a small experiment... If this arouses interest, I have ideas for some more serious sagas and legends...

00 - Black Dragonlord - by Bad Dragon.jpg

Sayara and the Dragon – an ancient Legend

01 - Dragon Hunter - by Montycrusto.jpg

Brave as a dragon hunter, Princess Sayara wants to meet the dragon Wuhanir, but her fate is rather different

Once upon a time there was a kingdom; there were still wizards and fairies, but also dwarves and dragons. It was only much later, but long before our time, that this realm of legneds and sagas would bear the name of Xanthu.

There reigned Murnis, a wise king, and there was little need. But one day a dragon darkened the sky, burned villages, killed the people and stole the most beautiful girls. The incursions of the dragon were repeated, villages and towns of the country were afflicted one by one and soon poverty, fear and terror reigned.

The king had built great wooden catapults across the country, with bows that could only be drawn by three men to send powerful arrows against the dragon. This enraged the fire being and it only raged all the worse.

Then King Murnis sent messengers to the fairies in the far-off, enchanted forests and to the dwarves in the mountains. "What shall we do, the dragon is devastating our country, but you are spared?" Then the dwarves said: "We know Wuhanir, the dragon, but we find protection and shelter in our mines and caves, it cannot enter there; that's why he leaves us alone.”

But the fairies said: "The dragon leaves us in peace, because we make ourselves invisible to him and because we have no solid houses for him to burn."

Finally, the king's messengers searched for the magician Sigunur, who had retired to the wasteland because he no longer wanted to bother with the quarrels of the people.

"Oh, mighty wizard, can you help us to slay the dragon" "No, my power is not enough to fight the dragon Wuhanir... He would only become angrier... But I can protect myself from its flames, I can go to the dragon mountains, call to Wuhanir and ask him..."

02 - Dragon in the Sky.jpg
Wuhanir roams the sky as a mighty dragon, eclipsing the sun

And so Sigunur went to the mountains to look for the dragon. Seeing the mighty wings of Wuhanir overhead, he bowed and began to wave. The sorcerer won the dragon's trust and asked what he required in order to spare the southern kingdom. In a language that only a magician understood among humans, the fire being gave him his answer.

He later conveyed the dragon's message to the king's waiting messengers: "Yes, there is a way to placate Wuhanir so that he will leave your kingdom in peace." "What does the dragon require?" "The most beautiful and bravest daughter of the king must sacrifice herself to him... and she has to wear an image of a dragon on her shoulder as a token of her agreement!"

The messengers came to the king with this news, and he was very frightened, because he had three daughters and he loved them all very much. He consulted with his priests and advisers, but they said to him: "To sacrifice one of three daughters for our people to end misery, devastation and death is also a reasonable sacrifice for the king."

With a heavy heart, the king summoned his three daughters to tell them about the dreadful task the dragon was asking them to do. The youngest daughter cried and said, "I'm not brave!" The eldest found another excuse, "I'm not the prettiest of the three of us!"

Then Sayara, the middle sister, spoke up: "We are all beautiful, proud princesses and none of us wants to die at the hands of the terrible dragon. I'd rather fight Wuhanir with lance and shield than sacrifice myself to him... But it wouldn't make sense, so many have tried to fight him before, but the dragon fried them alive with rage... We have dragon catapults and shot at him with big arrows, but the arrows ricocheted off its scales and we couldn't hurt Wuhanir seriously, he just got angrier."

She sighed and looked around. "I don't know if I'm the prettiest among you, but I'm sure I'm the bravest... Even if I'd rather run away, I'll face the victim."

03 - Princess Sayara.jpg
Princess Sayara is willing to sacrifice herself and die, even if she would rather fight

Sayara fought back tears while her sisters and the king cried uncontrollably.

"My people and I accept your sacrifice, Sayara," Murnis finally said, his voice faltering. "Get ready before the dragon burns down another of our villages."

The king sent the princess to a man who was skilled at drawing images on the skin with a needle and paints, to be tattooed on her back, following the sorcerer's advice.

The man stabbed Sayara 's back with a beautiful dragon image, but she felt only pain and little admiration for his artistic work, which she could barely see on her shoulder.

04 - Bound Sacrifice to the Dragon - by Krystan.jpg
Princess Sayara bound and with the dragon image on her back as a sign that she will sacrifice herself to Wuhanir

And so Sayara had to begin her burdensome journey the very next day. Accompanied by a few courageous men, she sought out the magician Sigunur so that he should describe the way to the Dragon’s Rock.

Their difficult path led them from meadows flooded with light into dense, shady forests far into a narrow gorge, from which they were to climb the rocks up the mountains. There, on the third day of their arduous journey, they would recognize the dragon's eye between the jagged rocks.

The princess and her companions laboriously climbed steep paths higher and higher into the mountains until they reached a large rocky plateau where a cool wind greeted them and where they were to search for the dragon's eye. Sayara didn't want to find this eye at all, but it couldn't be overlooked, because suddenly there was an eerie, small lake between the flat, cracked rocks, which unmistakably resembled a dragon's eye.

05 - Dragons Eye - (Arizona - Uta).jpg
A small lake as a dragon eye in the mountains

Behind the small lake they could see the dragon’s rock directly. There was a crevice in the rocks they had to avoid. But then the small crag lay before them, looking like three fingertips. They climbed steep cliffs and, exhausted, reached the rounded summit, on which a small menacing pinnacle formed the actual top.

There the princess had to disrobe in a shameful manner in front of the men who had accompanied her. But she showed as much dignity as possible and kept her proud gaze. Her companions strictly followed the instructions of the sorcerer Sigunur. They tied Sayara's hands behind her back and chained her right foot to the base of the small pointed rock that bore the name 'Dragon’s Rock'. Her companions then hurried away and left the princess helpless, naked and freezing to her fate...

The sun lost strength; a stormy wind picked up and soon blew snowflakes around the naked princess, who looked up worriedly at the sky. She waited a long time and became despondent. Either she would freeze to death chained here on the mountaintop the following night, or before that she would be burned and devoured by the dragon. She was shivering from the cold and hanging her head when she suddenly heard a rustling in the sky and a little later saw the mighty dragon above her.

06 - cold and brisk Wind.jpg
Naked and freezing at the Dragon Rock, Princess Sayara looks anxiously to the sky
and awaits Wuhanir the dragon

The fire beast made a wide arc in the sky, looked down at the chained princess, and carefully watched for hidden warriors before settling on the crest of the mountain in front of the sharp rock, where Sayara awaited him, helplessly bound and chained.

When the princess saw the huge, terrifying creature, she froze in fear. Finally she plucked up courage, pushing out her breasts and parting her thighs to offer herself to the dragon. Her heart was in her throat and yet she said to the dragon:

“Here I kneel before you, Wuhanir. I am Princess Sayara, the fairest and bravest daughter of King Munir. Accept me as a sacrifice, be no more angry, and spare my people.”

The dragon seemed to check that her chain was well secured and that she was not carrying hidden weapons, but then he stretched his long neck and pushed his head close to the young woman, who was shivering with fear and cold.

He saw her freezing, so he blew his warm breath on Sayara; then looked at her closely, sniffed her body, especially between her legs, and then began licking her with his rough, scaly tongue.

Sayara stayed as calm as her fear would allow. The warmth that the dragon radiated was pleasant, but its smell was intense and repulsive. She shuddered as the dragon licked her between her thighs with his forked, rough tongue. But his tongue wandered inquiringly higher over her stomach to her breasts, the softness of which the fire creature seemed to enjoy.

Sometimes the tips of his tongues played with the hard erect buds of her breasts, sometimes the rough tongues licked and shaped her tender curves. Finally, Wuhanir turned to her face, licking her neck, her cheeks, and even her mouth.

Sayara was pressed against the rock by the dragon's intrusiveness. She felt a strange tingling sensation all over her body. She closed her eyes and almost willingly parted her thighs even more. The princess didn't know how a dragon loved, but this powerful creature seemed to treat her kindly. First warmed and then he licked her like an affectionate dog. In fact, the dragon felt a strange yet deadly affection for this beautiful and brave girl.

Wuhanir seemed to register the princess' reactions closely. Finally he turned back to the crevice between her legs and started licking her pussy. Sayara trembled with fear as with excitement when the tip of a tongue entered her vagina and pushed further into the depths of her lap. With the other tip of its tongue, the dragon continued to lick her vulva.

The princess felt how the dragon aroused her and probably also wanted to arouse her. She closed her eyes again and thought, if I'm about to die, the dragon should at least give me pleasure one last time. So she gave herself to him and his pair of tongues. Soon she was moaning out her long pent-up pleasure and she felt intoxicated by his eager tongues playing with her pussy and vagina with what appeared to be practice.

Sayara twitched her thighs as an intense orgasm washed through her. Wuhanir gave her this last pleasure. The princess was hoping the dragon would spare her. But as she slumped to her knees, panting, he suddenly pulled his head back to stand tall in front of her.

07 - Wuhanir the Fire Dragon.jpg
Pleasure is followed by pain, a fiery end is certain for the princess...

Sayara felt the danger, but at the same time she was sunk in bliss. But Wuhanir kindled his dragon fire and blew it against the princess with might and main. He grilled his victim alive before eating her. The suffering of the princess was intense and yet short-lived. The dragon mercifully smothered her in its flames while burning her skin and lungs.

Wuhanir accepted the sacrifice offered to him by Princess Sayara. Leaving Murni's kingdom in peace, he headed north across the high mountains where the steppe peoples lived. Never again was the dragon seen in the south.

END

08 - A peaceful yet threatening Place.jpg

The land of dragons, wizards, dwarfs and fairies...
A beautiful, peaceful yet threatening place...

Last edited:
01 - Dragon Hunter - by Montycrusto.jpg
Where do you find this crap?? :pJust kidding.. very nice story, I loved every moment. Needs more black and white illustrations!:enamorado:

Sayara and the Dragon – an ancient Legend

View attachment 1136768

Brave as a dragon hunter, Princess Sayara wants to meet the dragon Wuhanir, but her fate is rather different

Once upon a time there was a kingdom; there were still wizards and fairies, but also dwarves and dragons. It was only much later, but long before our time, that this realm of legneds and sagas would bear the name of Xanthu.

There reigned Murnis, a wise king, and there was little need. But one day a dragon darkened the sky, burned villages, killed the people and stole the most beautiful girls. The incursions of the dragon were repeated, villages and towns of the country were afflicted one by one and soon poverty, fear and terror reigned.

The king had built great wooden catapults across the country, with bows that could only be drawn by three men to send powerful arrows against the dragon. This enraged the fire being and it only raged all the worse.

Then King Murnis sent messengers to the fairies in the far-off, enchanted forests and to the dwarves in the mountains. "What shall we do, the dragon is devastating our country, but you are spared?" Then the dwarves said: "We know Wuhanir, the dragon, but we find protection and shelter in our mines and caves, it cannot enter there; that's why he leaves us alone.”

But the fairies said: "The dragon leaves us in peace, because we make ourselves invisible to him and because we have no solid houses for him to burn."

Finally, the king's messengers searched for the magician Sigunur, who had retired to the wasteland because he no longer wanted to bother with the quarrels of the people.

"Oh, mighty wizard, can you help us to slay the dragon" "No, my power is not enough to fight the dragon Wuhanir... He would only become angrier... But I can protect myself from its flames, I can go to the dragon mountains, call to Wuhanir and ask him..."

View attachment 1136771
Wuhanir roams the sky as a mighty dragon, eclipsing the sun

And so Sigunur went to the mountains to look for the dragon. Seeing the mighty wings of Wuhanir overhead, he bowed and began to wave. The sorcerer won the dragon's trust and asked what he required in order to spare the southern kingdom. In a language that only a magician understood among humans, the fire being gave him his answer.

He later conveyed the dragon's message to the king's waiting messengers: "Yes, there is a way to placate Wuhanir so that he will leave your kingdom in peace." "What does the dragon require?" "The most beautiful and bravest daughter of the king must sacrifice herself to him... and she has to wear an image of a dragon on her shoulder as a token of her agreement!"

The messengers came to the king with this news, and he was very frightened, because he had three daughters and he loved them all very much. He consulted with his priests and advisers, but they said to him: "To sacrifice one of three daughters for our people to end misery, devastation and death is also a reasonable sacrifice for the king."

With a heavy heart, the king summoned his three daughters to tell them about the dreadful task the dragon was asking them to do. The youngest daughter cried and said, "I'm not brave!" The eldest found another excuse, "I'm not the prettiest of the three of us!"

Then Sayara, the middle sister, spoke up: "We are all beautiful, proud princesses and none of us wants to die at the hands of the terrible dragon. I'd rather fight Wuhanir with lance and shield than sacrifice myself to him... But it wouldn't make sense, so many have tried to fight him before, but the dragon fried them alive with rage... We have dragon catapults and shot at him with big arrows, but the arrows ricocheted off its scales and we couldn't hurt Wuhanir seriously, he just got angrier."

She sighed and looked around. "I don't know if I'm the prettiest among you, but I'm sure I'm the bravest... Even if I'd rather run away, I'll face the victim."

View attachment 1136772
Princess Sayara is willing to sacrifice herself and die, even if she would rather fight

Sayara fought back tears while her sisters and the king cried uncontrollably.

"My people and I accept your sacrifice, Sayara," Murnis finally said, his voice faltering. "Get ready before the dragon burns down another of our villages."

The king sent the princess to a man who was skilled at drawing images on the skin with a needle and paints, to be tattooed on her back, following the sorcerer's advice.

The man stabbed Sayara 's back with a beautiful dragon image, but she felt only pain and little admiration for his artistic work, which she could barely see on her shoulder.

View attachment 1136773
Princess Sayara bound and with the dragon image on her back as a sign that she will sacrifice herself to Wuhanir

And so Sayara had to begin her burdensome journey the very next day. Accompanied by a few courageous men, she sought out the magician Sigunur so that he should describe the way to the Dragon’s Rock.

Their difficult path led them from meadows flooded with light into dense, shady forests far into a narrow gorge, from which they were to climb the rocks up the mountains. There, on the third day of their arduous journey, they would recognize the dragon's eye between the jagged rocks.

The princess and her companions laboriously climbed steep paths higher and higher into the mountains until they reached a large rocky plateau where a cool wind greeted them and where they were to search for the dragon's eye. Sayara didn't want to find this eye at all, but it couldn't be overlooked, because suddenly there was an eerie, small lake between the flat, cracked rocks, which unmistakably resembled a dragon's eye.

View attachment 1136774
A small lake as a dragon eye in the mountains

Behind the small lake they could see the dragon’s rock directly. There was a crevice in the rocks they had to avoid. But then the small crag lay before them, looking like three fingertips. They climbed steep cliffs and, exhausted, reached the rounded summit, on which a small menacing pinnacle formed the actual top.

There the princess had to disrobe in a shameful manner in front of the men who had accompanied her. But she showed as much dignity as possible and kept her proud gaze. Her companions strictly followed the instructions of the sorcerer Sigunur. They tied Sayara's hands behind her back and chained her right foot to the base of the small pointed rock that bore the name 'Dragon’s Rock'. Her companions then hurried away and left the princess helpless, naked and freezing to her fate...

The sun lost strength; a stormy wind picked up and soon blew snowflakes around the naked princess, who looked up worriedly at the sky. She waited a long time and became despondent. Either she would freeze to death chained here on the mountaintop the following night, or before that she would be burned and devoured by the dragon. She was shivering from the cold and hanging her head when she suddenly heard a rustling in the sky and a little later saw the mighty dragon above her.

View attachment 1136777
Naked and freezing at the Dragon Rock, Princess Sayara looks anxiously to the sky
and awaits Wuhanir the dragon

The fire beast made a wide arc in the sky, looked down at the chained princess, and carefully watched for hidden warriors before settling on the crest of the mountain in front of the sharp rock, where Sayara awaited him, helplessly bound and chained.

When the princess saw the huge, terrifying creature, she froze in fear. Finally she plucked up courage, pushing out her breasts and parting her thighs to offer herself to the dragon. Her heart was in her throat and yet she said to the dragon:

“Here I kneel before you, Wuhanir. I am Princess Sayara, the fairest and bravest daughter of King Munir. Accept me as a sacrifice, be no more angry, and spare my people.”

The dragon seemed to check that her chain was well secured and that she was not carrying hidden weapons, but then he stretched his long neck and pushed his head close to the young woman, who was shivering with fear and cold.

He saw her freezing, so he blew his warm breath on Sayara; then looked at her closely, sniffed her body, especially between her legs, and then began licking her with his rough, scaly tongue.

Sayara stayed as calm as her fear would allow. The warmth that the dragon radiated was pleasant, but its smell was intense and repulsive. She shuddered as the dragon licked her between her thighs with his forked, rough tongue. But his tongue wandered inquiringly higher over her stomach to her breasts, the softness of which the fire creature seemed to enjoy.

Sometimes the tips of his tongues played with the hard erect buds of her breasts, sometimes the rough tongues licked and shaped her tender curves. Finally, Wuhanir turned to her face, licking her neck, her cheeks, and even her mouth.

Sayara was pressed against the rock by the dragon's intrusiveness. She felt a strange tingling sensation all over her body. She closed her eyes and almost willingly parted her thighs even more. The princess didn't know how a dragon loved, but this powerful creature seemed to treat her kindly. First warmed and then he licked her like an affectionate dog. In fact, the dragon felt a strange yet deadly affection for this beautiful and brave girl.

Wuhanir seemed to register the princess' reactions closely. Finally he turned back to the crevice between her legs and started licking her pussy. Sayara trembled with fear as with excitement when the tip of a tongue entered her vagina and pushed further into the depths of her lap. With the other tip of its tongue, the dragon continued to lick her vulva.

The princess felt how the dragon aroused her and probably also wanted to arouse her. She closed her eyes again and thought, if I'm about to die, the dragon should at least give me pleasure one last time. So she gave herself to him and his pair of tongues. Soon she was moaning out her long pent-up pleasure and she felt intoxicated by his eager tongues playing with her pussy and vagina with what appeared to be practice.

Sayara twitched her thighs as an intense orgasm washed through her. Wuhanir gave her this last pleasure. The princess was hoping the dragon would spare her. But as she slumped to her knees, panting, he suddenly pulled his head back to stand tall in front of her.

View attachment 1136778
Pleasure is followed by pain, a fiery end is certain for the princess...

Sayara felt the danger, but at the same time she was sunk in bliss. But Wuhanir kindled his dragon fire and blew it against the princess with might and main. He grilled his victim alive before eating her. The suffering of the princess was intense and yet short-lived. The dragon mercifully smothered her in its flames while burning her skin and lungs.

Wuhanir accepted the sacrifice offered to him by Princess Sayara. Leaving Murni's kingdom in peace, he headed north across the high mountains where the steppe peoples lived. Never again was the dragon seen in the south.

END

View attachment 1136779

The land of dragons, wizards, dwarfs and fairies...
A beautiful, peaceful yet threatening place...
What a lovely story!, I loved it so much.

Here is the story as a PDF file with the cover sheet and all the images in the appropriate place...

View attachment 1137720
Cover 'Sayara and the Dragon'
@Madiosi should be able to put that into the Archive, and make an e-book version, but you may have to supply the text in a form he can work with, he'll advise you.

Do you need any support from me? The Word version with text and images?
I'm still writing two or three other sequels - with different princesses, different fates and playing in different times. This little fairy tale was intended as a prelude, but it can also stand alone...
Need it not. Thank you!

Here begins my second fairytale story... Since it's a bit longer, I'll post it chapter by chapter.
This story takes place a few centuries later than the first, but still a long, long time ago...

The Princesses of Xanthu
Part 2 – A Princess in Distress

The Flower of the Forest
The Princess in the Cage

20_Elf Princess - title.jpg 20_Elf Girl - cleen.jpg

Princess Nawahiwu, the Flower of the Forest, faces severe ordeals

This story also takes place a long time ago, when not only humans ruled an ancient world...

21_Archer Princess - by Bad Dragon.jpg
Princess Myra aka Nawahiwu as a ranger and skilled archer

Chapter 1 – The Mission

King Nupur had summoned his daughter, Princess Myra. Myra preferred to call herself by her second name, Nawahiwu, although almost no one in Xanthu understood that name because she was of elven descent, her grandmother being a wood elf. Nawahiwu means 'Flower of the Forest '. And the young woman was really delicate and beautiful like a forest flower. Though only a quarter forest elf, she still had slightly pointy ears and an elf's blood. But despite her delicate elven body, she was a skilled archer, and more than that, she was a tenacious ranger and a wise princess.

So the king spoke to Myra, "I need your negotiation skills and your authority as the princess of Xanthu... and also your ability to sneak unnoticed as an elf through enemy areas and, if necessary, to defend yourself."

In the east of the kingdom lived the Alarnes, but they were divided into different tribes and often at odds. Their late king had united the tribes, but Prince Hogur, his designated successor, was not accepted without grumbling. In particular, Lord Rogart, who ruled over the lands bordering Xanthu to the east, aspired to power himself. And he sought conflict with Xanthu to portray the peaceful prince as a weakling and himself as a staunch defender of the Alarnes...

Nawahiwu should now secretly cross the lands of Lord Rogert and advance to Prince Hogur further east in order to forge a peaceful alliance with him against Rogart and thus banish the danger of armed conflicts. The princess gathered a few followers around her and set out with light luggage and without heavy weapons. Except at night, she avoided the open country and roamed hidden through mountains, forests and meadows, where she felt most comfortable anyway. Of course, her way took a little longer, but she was happy to accept that.

Chapter 2 – Being Happy

Princess Nawahiwu lay face down on her night's bed as dawn broke. On their journey to the Alarnes’ prince Hogur, they had made good progress through enemy lands, albeit by hidden and tortuous paths. Her small squad consisted of only 9 people: The princess was accompanied by her lover, Anarun, who was a skilled ranger and warrior in whom she was willing to confide. In addition she was followed by her close girlfriend Sinuwa with her lover and companion, as well as five other warriors and hunters for her protection. Sinuwa's father was Alarne, so she was fluent in their language, which should come in handy for the mission.

On the half way to their destination they had camped in makeshift huts tucked away in the woods below a ridge of hills and the mountains rising beyond. A rotating night watch had been appointed, but no first danger was expected here, well camouflaged and deep in the forest of the hills.

Anarun began caressing her back and buttocks and then kissing the young woman's neck. He slowly pulled the covers off her and caressed her back down until his mouth reached her perky, firm bottom. He kissed her firm curves; then gently bit into it with his teeth. Nawahiwu felt his warm lips but also the cool morning air. She would have liked to stay in her dream and tried to pull back the covers. Then the man ripped the covers off her, pinched her bum hard on both sides and then slapped her buttocks twice with his hands. "Wake up darling! I want you. Get up your hot ass and do me the mare!”

"Ow! Leave it! You're hurting me!” The young woman felt quite rudely awakened and ran her hands over her burning buttocks. Anarun was insatiable, she thought to herself. Actually, she loved his passionate, stormy nature, but sometimes he was a bit too rough for her ... like now. If he wanted to, she had to comply, that was alien to her as a princess. He was her second boyfriend and lover. Her first lover was much more tender, but without deep passion, he would never have woken her roughly, certainly not pinched her bottom or hit her. As the Princess of Xanthu, even as an unmarried woman, she had the right to take a lover.

Anarun was undeterred, pulling the girl back by the hips until she was kneeling on her bed, her butt sticking out, her head still tired on the pillow. Her lover pushed her thighs apart a little, put his whole hand between the lips of her pubic area and briefly began massaging her clit with his thumb. He wanted to arouse his Flower of the Forest a bit, but then he got straight to the point. His hard, warm dick quickly entered her lap; his hands then encircled her drooping breasts, which he began to shape gently at first, but then more vigorously. Her nipples were squeezed and pulled until they got all hard and excited.

When Nawahiwu, uneasy, tried to untie his hands from her boobs, he just said, "Come up princess, be my mare!", gripping her breasts even tighter, squeezing her nipples between two fingers until she moaned, biting her shoulder gently and pulling head and torso of the princess of the camp ... guided by the tug of his teeth, the pressure of his hands on her breasts, and the painful insistence of his fingers squeezing her teats. The girl obeyed her lover and now master without resistance.

22_princess offers herself.jpg
Nawahiwu naked on her bed is more than a great temptation for Anarun...

He let go of her tits, grabbed the princess by the hips and began to rhythmically push her back and forth. Nawahiwu did not like playing a mare for her boyfriend, but she complied with his wishes. Anrun never hesitated to subdue her, even with his strength or with small pains. "A woman should submit, or she must feel that it hurts to fight back..." he had once told her. That had made her angry, after all she was the princess and he could feel overjoyed to be her lover... but finally she accepted it.

She let herself be swayed to his beat and her breasts swayed with him. Yes, it was not worth resisting Anrun, for in the end it was to her advantage. And soon she, too, was enjoying the pleasant feeling that spread from her lap throughout her body while the young warrior fucked her. But far too early for the girl, the man reached his climax and discharged himself groaning in her. He kissed her bottom again; then ran his lips up her back until his kisses reached her neck. Finally he turned the girl onto her back.

"You have beautiful elf eyes, darling. Your face is more beautiful than every morning and your breasts are temptation itself, but your sweet butt is driving me crazy... Come on, let's go to the small lake and take a quick swim there." "We have to tell the others!" "Tell your girlfriend... We'll meet the guard at the door anyway!"

Back
Top Bottom