Family Betrayals

Go to CruxDreams.com
***Disclaimer – This is my first time writing a crucifixion story!! This is a wild idea I’ve had bouncing around in my head for a long time. If anyone wants to add to my story AFTER I get to the first crucifixion with a varying perspective from the other family members (besides the perspective I'm writing from), I WELCOME it. To start, I'm going to give background of the family involved in the story. It will slowly grow into a crux story with some erotic flair (as best I can)***

-- “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?!?” She screams at the top of her lungs in absolute horror. “Oh, don’t worry.” I chuckled. “You’ll soon find out.” --

Let’s start at the beginning, I was born the oldest of 3 siblings (2 boys and a girl). Despite being the first born AND the oldest, I was treated like second rate material along with my brother. Our sister was the queen of the house. ESPECIALLY to our mother. She could do nothing wrong. We boys loved her but our patience towards our parents’ favoritism was starting to grow extremely thin. It wasn’t until she got us in trouble at school for something we didn’t do that started us on the path of looking for a way to get rid of her at any and all costs. We contemplated every way we could get rid of her from pushing her into an oncoming bus when we go for walks with her to feeding her poison. We just couldn’t figure out a way to do anything that wouldn’t immediately turn the suspicion back on us. It wasn’t until we saw a video online of a girl getting crucified and hung to her death that we got our idea. Let’s set the picture: We live on a massive 500-acre ranch. There are perfect areas where you could crucify someone, and they wouldn’t be found for a LONG time. So now our plan on how to get rid of our sister was set. As we would soon find out, the hard part of setting up everything and doing the job correctly would begin. Little did we know that we would get help from an unexpected source as we began setting everything in motion.

When I turned 18, I discovered that I had a desire for both male and female sex. It started with a chance encounter with a fellow football teammate when he made me suck his cock during a hazing ritual at the college I went to for a semester before dropping out because of a lack of desire. When my brother turned 18, I couldn't help myself staring at his toned abs and the occasional bulge that I could see in his shorts. One day as we were discussing how we were going to get rid of our younger sister he caught me staring at his crotch. "Like what you see?" He asked. When I looked at him with pure lust in my eyes, he chuckled. "Well that answers that question." He said as he stood up and immediately dropped his shorts. I stared in amazement at his 8 inch monster and pulled him into my mouth sucking hungrily on him. "Oh my God don't stop!" He moaned. "I've dreamed of this." I quickly pulled my mouth off his cock. "WHAT??" I exclaimed quietly. "You've dreamed of this?!?!?" He looked at me annoyed and guided my mouth back onto his cock. "Yes. Well and taking this cock and ramming it in our sister's ass before we crucify her." I look at him in shock. "Oh come on!!" He exclaimed as he continues to fuck my face. "You can't deny that those videos haven't turned you on when they fuck their prisoners before crucifying them." I pull away to breathe. "Well yes. I just never imagined fucking her before putting her on the cross." My brother stood up and slapped my ass. "Get on your knees. It's time to experience what our sister will get when I fuck her for her last time." I'm quick to oblige and he lines his cock quickly with his huge cockhead. "This may hurt." I looked back at him. "Just do it damn you!!" With that he shoves all 8 inches in with one powerful and painful thrust. He quickly claps a hand over my mouth as a let out a loud groan. "Damn. Your not as tight as I expected. Have you done this before?" He asks as he starts to thrust into me. "Yes." I gasp out. "With the football captain back at college. He wasn't as big as you though." "Well damn. I was hoping to be your first." "I don't give a damn if your not!! Just fuck me already!!!" After about 6 minutes of him fucking me he let out a groan. "I'm going to cum!!" I looked at him happy. "Blow your cum deep in my ass!!" I yelled as a came from joy and just overwhelmed erotic pleasure. A minute later he slammed his cock all the way into me and let out a triumphant groan and laid out on top of me. When I looked over his shoulder, my blood went cold. Our father stood in the doorway looking amused. "So this is what my boys are up to in here."

Back
Top Bottom