Favorite Fantasy Scenario?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Many fantasy scenarios are charming. One which I might try to explore in some stories or vignettes is an alternative world Oxford University, where all first year female undergraduate students are destined (though most do not know it when they arrive) to become sex-slaves. In this alternative world England, rape, torture, and snuffing of females are not crimes.

Interesting subject this.
First I tell the scenarios I hate mostly:
the scenarios of modern age dictatorships like nazi, communist or fascist regimes.
Those kind of scenarios cause to me the opposite of arousing.
Then the scenarios I hate slightly less:
the scenarios of religious/ethnical kind, like like women's flogging in islamic countries.
The reason is very simple: those things happen nowadays and remind me situations I and all of us must avoid (at least in our countries) by political means, in case even by war.
Finally the scenarios I love: the historical ones or, best of all, the historical fantasy situations.
For example, an ancient kingdom lost somewhere beyond the mountains after endless steppes.
Nothing that reminds me of political regimes of the recent past or the actual times.

Just curious as to what situations you people would like to find yourself in? Whether you prefer to be the masochist or the sadist.

My personal favorite fantasy is being a Roman General, conquering countries and subjugating it's citizens, picking out pretty girls to rape torture and crucify with my men to set an example, and then enslaving and selling all the rest for a profit. Then returning to Rome and having a triumph and hosting public games in the coliseum and executions of prisoners in front of screaming crowds, full of Roman citizens all happy with the new influx of slaves and treasures and continued Roman dominance.

Or as an inquisition witch finder, bringing innocent pretty women into custody for suspected witchcraft, and then torturing and raping them in lieu of an interrogation, condemning them as guilty, cutting out their tongues and sending them to the stake to burn in front of townsfolk fully believing she was a witch, all the while I knew she was completely innocent.

Obviously all pretty dark, but just fantasy of course.
Would you prefer a shy and scared victim or something wild & stubborn, that had to be tamed and broken?

I often fantasize about public execution. Woman would be dragged into the square, humiliated, striped naked and raped anally.
than vaginally. By bunch of men. Than she would be spanked hard... And after that she would be forced to sit on a thick pole. She should sit on it by herself, something like squatting position. So, as her leg muscle are getting weaker and weaker.... she is impaling herself deeper.

But I still don't know what orfice I'd prefere - anal or vaginal?

To be a war prisoner accused of cowardice sentenced to be crucified by the fairer sex within the month. Overseen by female guards intent on humiliating, tormenting, teasing, denying and degrading me. The wives and daughters of politicians use me to entertain their darkest desires in the dungeon of the condemned, they torment me, making me crawl and plead for their mercy, begging to be allowed to bathe and please them orally after they have broken me with their brands, whips and violated my maleness with the stiletto heels of their strappy sandals. On the day of my crucifixion, i am barely able to carry my cross, through the crowd, so scarred, weakened by blood loss and damage in the dungeon by the women who despise, taunt and tormented me for a month and who i adore and desperately desire to please. A senators unbelievably beautiful wife orders me to crawl to her and her throne at the head of my cross. i am pulled up on my knees, my sentence for cowardice, demanding my humiliation, crucifixion and castration by women read. my loin cloth is pulled off of me. this perfect Angel laughs stares at my tormented and scarred nakedness. i am thrown at her feet and onto the cross, removing her sandals with my mouth as ordered, sobbing and pleading for her mercy. the women flip me on my back, the lovely creature above me lowers her dusty,moist feet onto my face, ordering me to lick the sweat from her as a coward should, as the ladies nail my wrists slowly to the cross. the pain, utter humiliation before beautiful women in the crowd, the sent and taste of a woman even if only her feet hardens me, i climax hard and painfully under her. In the laughter, the woman above me urges women in the crowd to come forward and have this pathetic insect bathe their feet before dancing on the cross for their entertainment. For another hour i am demeaned ridiculed, kicked stood on, a testicle ruptured, my cock raped by a lovely woman's foot in another stiletto heeled sandal, female toes pushed into my mouth while spat on. On the senators wife's order, the women are dismissed back to the front of the crowd, the beauty above me orders my executioners to proceed with the dowel, as she again lowers her small bare feet onto my face. the dowel is dipped into lard, my executrices pull and hold my legs apart as another pounds the bulbous end of the dowel into my anus. i do not understand my hardening manhood as women are violating and humiliating me before so many other beautiful women as i suffer, plead for mercy and scream into the soles of this beauties feet, i climax in utter humiliation. my legs are positioned. nails driven through my heels. the dowel fastened to my cross. i plead with this beauty above me to smother me beneath and with her feet. NO! you're a pathetic excuse of a male. my ladies and I are enjoying your humiliation. you and your cross will be placed on the frame with the axle. When your thrashing and screaming have reduced to sobbing and writhing i will cut off your cock in quarter inch segments and cauterizing each cut over a couple of hours. when your end is near, you will be castrated and rotated so that you may expire at my feet and the feet of all beautiful women here who will replay your demise in their minds for many climaxes to come. my cross was raised and connected to the axle.
i scream and thrash trying to find less pain. women stare at me mock me enjoying my humiliation. i black out. Suddenly i am awakened upside down. the senator's wife allows me a last long extreme and painful climax. over the next hour she cuts and cauterizes me, as i hang where i belong, a pathetic failure of a man at a beautiful woman's feet.

Although I have various fantasies, the main theme is as follows. A young, nubile, shy, happy and innocent girl who has the face like that of an angel and what is important for me a pair of plump firm buttocks. And although the circumstances may vary this girl has the misfortune to find herself under the total authority of a much older sadistic person or persons who will take pleasure in tormenting and abusing her. Her first experience of her new life will be that, blushing and crying she is made to strip naked before them and then exhibit her naked body for them to examine. After this humiliating initiation she will be subjected all types of sexual abuse and punishments but mainly flagellation. This process of her subjugation will not be hurried but will be ongoing over a period of time with her torments and humiliations gradually increasing.

An assortment of different themes may be included, for example ponygirl, puppygirl, enemas, bondage, forced lactation and milking, body modification such as breast or buttock enlargement and I’m sure there are other possibilities.

Although I have various fantasies, the main theme is as follows. A young, shy, happy and innocent girl who has the face like that of an angel and what is important for me a pair of plump firm buttocks. And although the circumstances may vary this girl has the misfortune to find herself under the total authority of a much older sadistic person or persons who will take pleasure in tormenting and abusing her. Her first experience of her new life will be that, blushing and crying she is made to strip naked before them and then exhibit her naked body for them to examine. After this humiliating initiation she will be subjected all types of sexual abuse and punishments but mainly flagellation. This process of her subjugation will not be hurried but will be ongoing over a period of time with her torments and humiliations gradually increasing.

An assortment of different themes may be included, for example ponygirl, puppygirl, enemas, bondage, forced lactation and milking, body modification such as breast or buttock enlargement and I’m sure there are other possibilities.
This is close to some fantasies that I like. I love the gradual subjugation, humiliation, degradation, and eventually torture including body-modification of a truly beautiful innocent young girl.

This is close to some fantasies that I like. I love the gradual subjugation, humiliation, degradation, and eventually torture including body-modification of a truly beautiful innocent young girl.
My only reservation is for anything fatal, snuff doesn’t interest me. When those sadists are tired of the girl they will simply sell her off, maybe to a brothel for perverts.

The most common scenario is being crucified. I often imagine the moment as the tip of a nail is positioned on my wrist, how I’ll brace for the impact of it being pounded in. Of course it is impossible to prepare for the horrible pain
I think many members here have this fantasy in common and the many ways it can play out

Just my own fantasy as a newbie here. My wife has always been my fantasy figure, she's Indian but UK born I would like to live in a large mansion/palace and have her as my head servant. Her role is to wear very short skirts and ensure the rest of her servants do the same, any clothing errors are met with several strokes of the cane, administered by her to her servants to an audience of the hosuehold. My wife is then taken into a locked office, stripped and tied over a chair before being beaten with a belt.

Oh, I forgotten ro mention.. Seeing my ex- beaten, tortured, branded with hot iron and raped.Multiple time ;) Gang rape and public humiliation would be also cool.

But I'm first to go for anal rape of her... I guess my current gf would go for fisting, she hates her alot ;)

Back
Top Bottom