Feet Exposed On Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Who might be interested in feet with syndactyly?

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home--
Mainly because the second piggy found himself attached to the piggy with roast beef, and, since he was hungry, decided it was preferable to remain a recluse with a full stomach.

Questo porcellino è andato al mercato,
Questo porcellino è rimasto a casa...
Soprattutto perché il secondo porcellino si ritrovò affezionato al porcellino con il roast beef e, poiché aveva fame, decise che era preferibile restare recluso con la pancia piena.
???

NNo understand
It's a nursery rhyme sung as you wiggle the toes of a child

Great toe: This little piggy went to market
2nd toe: This little piggy stayed at home
3rd toe: This little piggy had roast beef
4th toe: And this little piggy had none
5th toe: This little piggy went 'wee, wee, wee, all the way home.' (usually accompanied by tickling said child's foot.)

È una filastrocca cantata mentre muovi le dita dei piedi di un bambino

Alluce: questo porcellino è andato al mercato

2° dito: questo porcellino è rimasto a casa

3° dito: questo porcellino aveva roast beef

4° dito: E questo porcellino non ne aveva

5° dito: questo porcellino ha fatto "wee, wee, wee, fino a casa". (di solito accompagnato dal solletico al piede del bambino.)

It's a nursery rhyme sung as you wiggle the toes of a child

Great toe: This little piggy went to market
2nd toe: This little piggy stayed at home
3rd toe: This little piggy had roast beef
4th toe: And this little piggy had none
5th toe: This little piggy went 'wee, wee, wee, all the way home.' (usually accompanied by tickling said child's foot.)

È una filastrocca cantata mentre muovi le dita dei piedi di un bambino

Alluce: questo porcellino è andato al mercato

2° dito: questo porcellino è rimasto a casa

3° dito: questo porcellino aveva roast beef

4° dito: E questo porcellino non ne aveva

5° dito: questo porcellino ha fatto "wee, wee, wee, fino a casa". (di solito accompagnato dal solletico al piede del bambino.)
Thanks Wragg.
I’ll bet you never anticipated having to explain This Little Piggy to a non-English speaker on a sexual fetish website.

I don't speak English and I use the translator. I hope it's not a discrimination issue. Rather I was asking Who might be interested in feet with syndactyly?
it could be an interesting thing for the crucifixion

I don't speak English and I use the translator. I hope it's not a discrimination issue. Rather I was asking Who might be interested in feet with syndactyly?
it could be an interesting thing for the crucifixion
I don't know what you mean by "syndactly".

Some pictures of Amy. 20 year old Latino with size 6.5 feet. Amy posed her feet tied in several positions. I used the one she liked the most and spiked Amy's small, soft feet to the cross. I think she liked my work. Hope you do.ah 20.jpgah 15B_inPixio.jpgah 9.jpgah 17.jpgah feet spiked 1.jpgah 16A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom