Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 446842
446840-43b4daa2986f3c4e60289036a1c8f48f.jpg

A resourceful use of the possibilities of bamboo!
Not easy to tell what nationality/ ethnicity of fiends are committing the atrocity -
not that I suppose that's the first thing on her mind :devil:
Of course to pass the censors, she has to keep on her school regulation navy knickers :p
What a delightfully cruel punishment.
The whipping will cause pain enough but as she squirms the bamboo spikes will dig into her more. Then imagine the fear of the girl in the background. Hearing the first girl scream and seeing the bamboo spikes break her skin. Then knowing that you are next inline. Se might not realize it but her torture has already started.

You're so right Darkmind, being made to watch is exquisite torture,
already tense with terror beyond screams, I now feel each stroke she's getting
burn through my body, my heart racing, my juices throbbing,
by the time they take me over there, she'll be thrashed and torn by the spikes
to a squirming carcass of girl-meat, and as they untie her and drag her away to the death-pit
I'll be ordered to stand to stand between the stakes, hold out my arms for binding...

You're so right Darkmind, being made to watch is exquisite torture,
already tense with terror beyond screams, I now feel each stroke she's getting
burn through my body, my heart racing, my juices throbbing,
by the time they take me over there, she'll be thrashed and torn by the spikes
to a squirming carcass of girl-meat, and as they untie her and drag her away to the death-pit
I'll be ordered to stand to stand between the stakes, hold out my arms for binding...

But rather than bind you straight away I would make sure you saw the blood dripping off the spikes. I would make you stand before the machine of torture taking it all in. Toying with you I would ask "So then do you think you'll scream as loud as hers?"

Only when I saw true fear in your eyes would I bind you to being.

But I've been told I'm a little mean sometimes.

There is an error in the uniform : no armband in the Wehrmacht (at the right) and anyway if there were one, it would be on the left arm
You are right, Pierre, but the overall big error in all this kind of pics is in the first place that no Wehrmacht soldier ever wore such armbands, certainly not on field duties. They were worn by high ranked nazis, by the SA, by the SS troops on parades,... but never by the Wehrmacht, even not on parades.
But who cares, it is fantasy!

You are right, Pierre, but the overall big error in all this kind of pics is in the first place that no Wehrmacht soldier ever wore such armbands, certainly not on field duties. They were worn by high ranked nazis, by the SA, by the SS troops on parades,... but never by the Wehrmacht, even not on parades.
But who cares, it is fantasy!
Absolutely
It was a record of the period (20's) when the nazi party still was a small one with no uniforms. They wore this armband in the demonstrations, etc
It was too a part of the uniform of some functionaries, the Hitlerjugend, the pre-military unity (I forgot the name), etc
Cf the French series "les deux Mathilde", about Alsace/Elsass, the "Kreisleiter" who hangs himself at the end of the war.
Pro-French but rather objective.

Back
Top Bottom