Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-35385-GVyHERAIDL.gif

Embarrassed to admit this incredibly arousing...BUT ONLY as a fantasy....unless that point was rounded and enlarged...
I do love how she seems to mount it voluntarily... willing....

Reminds me of some medieval punishment for adultery or something from the mind of Vlad Dracul....

Embarrassed to admit this incredibly arousing...BUT ONLY as a fantasy....unless that point was rounded and enlarged...
I do love how she seems to mount it voluntarily... willing....

Reminds me of some medieval punishment for adultery or something from the mind of Vlad Dracul....

Yes...Her pussy fully and nicely shaved...and it seems to be lusting to mount the device for some deep pleasures...

Good whipping followed by a big needle play works for me

bdsmlr-269822-TZQ0THPjA6.jpg
Yes but strip her entirely nude first.....two needes through each nipple....then a good scourging front and rear at least 100 lashes...with the short whip that leaves those nice deep beautiful stripes her body is lusting for....by two executioners .....her body will then be lusting to be nailed to the cross ...her pussy and asshole soaking as she is raised up totally nude to dance the dance of lust for all to lust after... .everyone will be able to see her fully shaved pussy and asshole cumming hard over and over as she dances....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but strip her entirely nude first.....two needes through each nipple....then a good scourging front and rear at least 100 lashes...with the short whip that leaves those nice deep beautiful stripes her body is lusting for....by two executioners .....her body will then be lusting to be nailed to the cross ...her pussy and asshole soaking as she is raised up totally nude to dance the dance of lust for all to lust after... .everyone will be able to see her fully shaved pussy and asshole cumming hard over and over as she dances....

They are there to be educated in the right ways to serve, not to be disfigured :buenrollo:

Back
Top Bottom