Female vs Male Death Match

Go to CruxDreams.com

GeorgeL

Senator
This is a very strong fantasy I have since I can remember: a combat to death between sexes...

Someone on another forum has post this story as text only, and I´ve added the pics later. I think is really exciting, so I want to share it here. Enjoy!

----

The crowd hollered for another brutal death match, and the underground ring would be sure to deliver. The first to show up was an African-American woman clad in tight red bikini, and she confidently strutted down the ramp, heading towards the octagon ring where the next death match would be held.

Chloe Madison, standing up to 5'8" and weighing 155 pounds, was an experienced underground fighter, whose impressive five kills were not to be scoffed at. The ebony beauty was well-known for her smothering technique, who made use of her bountiful breasts and backside to kill her opponents.

Chloe Madison:cloevsjason14.jpg

After Chloe, a tall man clad in red speedo with tattoos all over his body marched down the ramp. Sporting a crew-cut hairstyle, the 6'2" and 190 pounds specimen of manliness was also a well-known underground fighter, Jason Conway, whose impressive six kills made him a dangerous opponent in the ring. He was an expert in submission holds, well-known for breaking limbs of his opponents before going for the kill.

Jason Conway:cloevsjason1.jpg

Now that both combatants were in the ring, both Chloe and Jason were sizing up each other before their death match could begin. Like always, the two of them began trash-talking, hoping to gain leverage over the other which could help them win in this match.

"Breaking your arms will be as easy as breaking twigs, bitch..." Jason said, taunting Chloe as he studied the voluptuous figure of the ebony beauty before him. "And before I kill you, I'm gonna skull-fuck you before I break your neck."

"Hmph... many men were felled by these..." Chloe said, cupping her breasts with her hands. "I will make sure to make your demise pleasant."

Both fighters continued glaring at each other before the bell was sounded, starting the death match between both of them. Immediately, both of them took their stances and started gauging each other.

After almost a full minute of trying to misdirect each other with false moves and feints, both Chloe and Jason charged towards each other, and their bodies were locked up in an intense grapple. Both fighters displayed their skills as the veteran in the ring by trying to outmaneuver each other, and so far, the two of them had entered a stalemate.

"Grrghhh..." Growling, Jason then took a drastic measure by smashing his fist right at the side of Chloe's face, causing the ebony beauty to cry out in pain. Taking advantage of this, Jason grabbed one of Chloe's arm and locked her in a wrist lock, twisting her arm behind her back in order to transition it into a Camel Clutch.

cloevsjason3.jpg

"Aaagghhh!!!" Chloe wailed out as Jason locked her in the camel clutch. Her heavy bust was pushed forward as she struggled to break free, and Jason seemed adamant in trying to break her arm . But Chloe wasn't one to just allow her opponent do that to her and he managed to hit Jason on his face, causing him to yelp and abandon the hold.

Now freed from the camel clutch, Chloe staggered forward before planting her bare feet on the mat. Turning around, the ebony fighter tried to take advantage of Jason being caught off-guard by charging towards him and driving her knee right into his sculpted abs.

"Oogghhh!!" Air and spittle flew out of Jason's mouth as he doubled over, and Chloe took this chance to grab onto his head, pulling his face right into her cleavage in order to try subjecting him to a breasts smother.

Chuckling, Chloe would wrap her arms around Jason's head while keeping him trapped in her deadly embrace. "Just stay there, Jason. I'm sure it'll be done soon..." she purred.

Letting out muffled moans, Jason was having trouble breathing, and if this continued, he would end up losing air and then his consciousness. Knowing that he would be defenseless while unconscious, he clenched both his hands into fists before he drove both his fists into the sides of Chloe's torso.

"Aaarrkhhh!!!" Gasping out in pain, Chloe was forced to let go of Jason's head as she staggered back. Freed from the bosomy embrace, Jason focused his eyes on the ebony beauty before him before he charged forward, grabbing Chloe by her throat. "Hrrkhhhh!!"

"Your time's up, bitch! I'm gonna break your arms next before I fuck you senseless!" Jason roared as he lifted Chloe by her throat before throwing her down onto the mat with a chokeslam.

"OOORGHHHH!!!" Chloe crashed into the mat, pain spreading all over her body. Left writhing on the mat, Jason stood over her body before he bent down to grab one of her arms, and Chloe's eyes widened when she realized what Jason was planning. "N-nononono-AAARGGHHH!!!!" Chloe let out a blood-curdling scream when Jason twisted her arm, breaking it with a snap.

cloevsjason2.jpg

Wailing out in agony as tears streamed down her cheeks, Chloe remained on the mat and Jason went over to her other side, grabbing her other arm. Chloe began begging to Jason piteously, asking him to not break her other arm, Jason just sneered at her before giving the arm a violent twist, breaking the bones inside.

"AAARRGHHHH!!!"

Now with both her arms broken, Chloe was essentially defenseless and unable to do anything. Sobbing in pain, Chloe was quite a mess, and Jason stood over her for a bit before driving his foot into her belly, causing her to wheeze out in pain.
cloevsjason4.jpg

""Uuuhh... *sob*... p-please... no-rggphhh!!!" Chloe was unable to finish her sentence as Jason shoved his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face senseless. "Grrgghhhhh grrgghhhh gghhrrghhh!!!" Letting out gurgling noises, Chloe started getting delirious by each second as Jason fucked her mouth..."
cloevsjason6.jpg

Erin accepts the challenge...the winner gets a fortune in gold...the loser is crucified.

Attachments

• Erin 5.png
    Erin 5.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 240
... I admire your bravery! ... are you sure? ... you have not yet seen the price this ebony warrioress will pay for her confidence!...

""Hrrppghhh!!! Hrrppgghhhhh!!!" Chloe's eyes rolled back as white spunk spurted out of her nostrils. At this point, she might end up drowning from having her mouth and nasal cavity filled with semen. "Hrrggpphhhh!!!"

"Sighing in relief, Jason then pulled out his cock from Chloe's mouth, and he took his time looking at Chloe's fucked silly face.

cloevsjason7b.jpg

"With eyes rolling into her head and semen dripping out of her mouth and nostrils, Chloe lifelessly dropped onto the mat. Her body shivered for a little before going limp. The official went to check on her to confirm her death, and once it was confirmed, the bell was sounded, declaring Jason as the winner of this death match."
cloevsjason10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom