First Contact

Go to CruxDreams.com
Better be careful. On this site saying something like "insert it there" could mean trouble for a girl. ;):eek:
It's done, Marcella. But you made my following task (book production) difficult with the pictures and the text in the same row/paragraph.
Please in future:
1525034886798.jpg
and the text in a new row.

Getting to Know You

I'm not sure if my hello, take me to your leader gesture worked, but the alien slowly began walking towards me again and soon closes the space between us. It (he?) seems very curious about me--cautious but not afraid-- somewhat like a curious chimpanzee might be, turning its head from side to side while keeping its dark eyes fixed on me. I don't want to appear fearful so I stand my ground, return its gaze, and do not back away. I must try to meet this creature on equal terms. The alien has a muscular physique and looks quite strong. I'm trained in hand-to-hand combat but I better be ready to use my arm laser if necessary.

Marcella Alien 021.jpg
It approaches very close to me, sniffing the air between us. (I hope I smell okay!) I don't want to step back. That would be a sign of weakness on my part and might provoke aggression towards me if it senses I'm fearful. I do find myself leaning away from it, though I know I should be facing it with my back straight and head high. After all, I do represent Earth and its colonies, and we are the most advanced species anywhere in these parts! I try to keep a pleasant smile on my face as the alien stares intently. Its loincloth appears to be made of woven material, not just animal hides. Clearly, this is an intelligent species.

Marcella Alien 022.jpg
The alien assumes a slightly crouched position with its arms out to the side. Its head bobbles up and down as it looks at me. Is this its position of greeting, as when I had my arm up in a greeting as it approached? If so, we may be establishing communication. How exciting! I hear a strange combination of low growls and clicks coming from its mouth. It's talking to me! I have no idea what it might be saying, but it is trying to communicate. I should say something in return.

"Hello! My name is Marcella Escan--"

Marcella Alien 023.jpg
The words barely get out of my mouth when the alien extends its five-fingered hand towards me. With one finger it pokes at the pebbly-textured fabric of my skinsuit, just below my left breast. I inhale sharply as it touches me. Careful, now! I don't want to make any sudden moves. I try to control my breathing and maintain my composure. As much as I want to put some space between us, I also want to appear friendly and non-threatening.

Marcella Alien 024.jpg
The alien continues to poke at my skinsuit. Does it think it is my skin? After all, it does form-fit over my body. My chest is thrust forward and I wonder if it is staring at my boobs. The fabric is somewhat thin over my breasts and my nipples are obvious. I should have worn at least a camisole and panties under my suit but I've gotten in the habit of not wearing very much at all over the nearly eighteen months of this mission. What if it starts poking at my boobs? Do I do anything? I can hardly slap its face. Perhaps just gently push its hand away without making a big deal about it. Or, perhaps, not anything at all. It could hardly be sexually assaulting me given that we are two very different species. I make up my mind: in the interests of fostering a peaceful relationship with this creature I will not take umbrage with a reasonably inquisitive amount of touching.

Marcella Alien 025.jpg
Just when I think it might start touching my breasts it decides to feel my hair between its fingers. The creature appears hairless and no animal found on the planet to date has hair. My long hair must be fascinating to it!

Marcella Alien 026.jpgMarcella Alien 027.jpg
Now its hands wander across my face, exploring my features. Its fingers feel dry and warm. It even gets it's thumb (well, what passes for a thumb) hooked into the corner of my mouth. I freeze, suddenly fearful it might hurt me. But I dare not show any fear!

Marcella Alien 028.jpg
Suddenly its hand drops and I feel it at my left breast, softly cupping me. Well, it had to happen eventually! I grin to myself. My tits no doubt are fascinating, aren't they? Do females of this species have breasts too? Perhaps he's (I finally just start thinking of this creature as a "he" since he's been feeling me up) just comparing my breasts to his woman's--or whatever. Most likely, they are just an interesting feature of my anatomy. Hmm? I wonder how he'll react if I start touching him?

Marcella Alien 029.jpg
Damn! Hey, he's good at this! He could teach my lovers a thing or two!

Marcella Alien 030.jpg
I smile at him as he keeps squeezing my boob. Nothing painful, very gentle, but I wonder where this is leading? I glance down at his crotch. Well, whatever he has under that loincloth isn't getting any bigger! I should just endure this in the interest of fostering good inter-species relations. I'm sure my superiors back on Earth would expect me to put up with certain amount of discomfort at this time. But what happens if he starts getting touchy-feely between my thighs? His curiosity will probably lead him to want to know what I am like "down there." Well, I might have to draw a line "down there." Nothing between the legs has always been my policy on the first date. After all, a girl has to have some mystery!

Strange how his hand feels very nice. If he starts stroking my nipple I might get rather horny!

I can't help myself. I just say it. "Nice tits, huh?"

Doh! How could I have said anything so stupid! Why did I blurt that out? So fucking stupid of me!

Well, it must have done something because he drops his hand from my boob and takes hold of my arm at the wrist.

What now?

Last edited:
(Better hurry up and get to the good parts.)

A Fateful Decision

Marcella Alien 031.jpg
Having taken hold of my wrist the alien raises up my arm and holds it out from my side. He examines it closely by poking at the pebbly texture of the suit and rubbing his hand over it. He seems genuinely curious about me and wants to examine my arm closely. I'm trying to cooperate here so as to not scare him off. Well, I am a member of the more advanced species, having travelled over 900 light years to get to this planet, so I'm willing to endure a bit more touch-feely business than he probably would were I to start poking at him. He might even see me as a mythical kind of entity--maybe even a goddess. (If he saw my ship land a few hours ago he might just think that!) I doubt his species has any idea that there might be other beings living on planets orbiting those tiny dots of light he sees in the night sky. I'm sure he never expected to find something like me, whereas I was always hoping we'd discover other intelligent life. I have to take the responsibility to make this a friendly, non-hostile meeting. The outcome of the future relationship between our two species rests entirely in my shoulders. Oh my!

Marcella Alien 032.jpg
I guess he's still wondering if my skinsuit is my actual skin as he feels along my arm with his hands. He's at my wrist now. My communicator controls are there. Did I put my communicator on standby? Wouldn't want him activating anything by accident.

"Hey, be careful there, my friend," I say with a soft voice. He looks up at me. Then looks back and begins pressing the buttons along the end of my forearm.

Oh shit! I suddenly remember I did not put my suit operating systems on stand-by after examining that plant. I forgot to do this when I first caught a glimpse of the alien. I gently try to pull my arm away. He doesn't let go. I feel his hand tighten around my wrist. Good thing my arm laser is on my other arm. If he were to press the wrong button--

Marcella Alien 033.jpg
Shit! Shit! And double fuck! The alien does manage to press the activate communicator button with the right sequence of steps to suddenly turn it on. It was on display mode when I distracted and it suddenly activated in display mode now. A bright hologram flickers into view above my arm displaying various and sundry bits of data flashing in the air. Then I hear Sven's voice.

"Marcella, are you alright? Is there someone with you?"

Marcella Alien 034.jpg
Of all the fucking times for Sven to call me--when my communicator volume and hologram projector are both on active! The bright light and the sound of Sven's voice floating on the air must have scared the shit out of the alien. He backs off, uttering various deep growling sounds as he assumes what appears to be a defensive position.

Marcella Alien 035.jpg
I forget the hologram display is still on, and I hear Sven repeatedly trying to contact me. The lights and the disembodied voice seem to terrify the alien even more. Shit! This is not going well!

Marcella Alien 036.jpg
I switch off the hologram display and quickly tell Sven to stop contacting me until he hears next from me. I turn off all of my electronic systems. The alien is backing off, no doubt perplexed about why I was just talking into my forearm. His growls have turned into loud squawks and high-pitched whistling sounds. Is he trying to call others? I feel I am losing control of the situation. Fuck me! How did I let this happen? What a lousy ambassador from Earth I've become!

Marcella Alien 037.jpg
I keep my arms out in front of me in a low, nonthreatening position, moving them in a way that might help calm a terrified human. I have no idea if this communicates calm to the alien. I wonder what to do next? The alien has backed off and is cowering, fearfully glancing up and looking away. Perhaps he thinks I'm about to attack it. Yet, he hasn't run away. Perhaps it's trying to figure out what to do next.

Marcella Alien 038.jpg
I stay facing the alien. Turning my back and walking away might provoke an attack. I would be forced to defend myself and I want to keep this situation from escalating into something bad. I know I have my arm laser for protection but do not want to use it unless my life is in mortal danger.

So, do I back off and return to my lander? I could just leave now and report back that the planet has intelligent life and leave it to future anthropologists to make contact with this species. But I realize my leaving now might make later contact with humans more problematic. We'll be remembered as strange "monsters" or "devils" with flashing lights and strange voices coming from out of our bodies. No, it's best that I stay here now and try to assure the alien that I am not something to be feared. I might not convince it is that I am a friend, but I hope I can assure it that I am not a threat.

Marcella Alien 039.jpg
The alien and I face off for what seems a long few minutes. Which one of us will make the first move? I don't know exactly how or when my next step to remove my skinsuit made any sense. I reasoned that if I show the alien what I really look like it would settle him down. I knew it might make the alien want to inspect me further but better to endure a little more curious poking than risk a ruined opportunity to establish a relationship with this species based on mutual trust.

I put my hand to the zipper in my collar and begin pulling it down.

I'm naked to the waist when I stop. The cool air in the shadows of the tall columns of rock makes me break out in goosebumps. My nipples stiffen. The alien looks at me. Does it understand clothing as different from skin. Well, it wears a loincloth, so presumably it does. But now I must look like I'm shedding my skin with the top of my suit dangling from my waist. I have to go all the way. So, in the interest of interplanetary diplomacy I pull the suit completely down and step out of it. It lies on the ground next to me. I wonder if I had acted too hastily. Without my skinsuit I'm extremely vulnerable and nearly defenseless.

Marcella Alien 040.jpg
Utterly naked I stand my ground across from the alien. I hold my arms up and out, as in a posture of greeting. The alien looks up at me. He's lost the look of fear and seems curious again. I hope this shows him I pose no threat. I only wish I'd have worn some panties! Never thought I'd be flashing my pussy to a green-skinned primitive when I left Earth on this mission. Oh well, I'll soldier on. Have to do my duty and all that. I only hope this works!

If it doesn't, I may be well and truly fucked!

Naked and Afraid

Marcella Alien 041.jpg
The alien stares at me as I stand in front of him, trying look as friendly and unthreatening as I can. I'm wearing nothing but my birthday suit and a grim smile on my face. His dark, beady eyes narrow in his rather unexpressive face. He's probably trying to make sense of what he's seeing: a strange creature just shed its skin that now lies in a crumpled pile on the ground. Taking my clothes off seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm not sure. The alien doesn't look friendlier to me. No, he looks more aggressive as he crouches as though ready to spring at me.

Oh fuck! What have I done?

Marcella Alien 042.jpg
I open my arms again in what should be a universal sign of friendliness and I manage to keep on smiling. This has got to work! I've got to make this creature understand I mean him no harm.

Marcella Alien 043.jpg
But try as I can to look friendly, the alien only seems to be wary of me. He's most definitely not smiling! His low guttural sounds, mixed in with various squawks and whistles do nothing to reassure me that all is well between us. Is he trying to communicate with me, or others of his own kind? I have nothing to loose by trying to talk to him.

"My name is Marcella." I point to myself and say again, "Marcella. Marcella."

I extend my arm towards him. "And you are?"

I hear just grumblings and squawks. I wonder if that sound is his name. He's not pointing to himself. And even if he was to, how can I possibly recreate those sounds in my voice. Not possible. How can I hope to communicate with this creature. I wanted him to see me in my real skin, just like I'm seeing him in his real skin. I shed myself of all my technology to make this creature feel safe after the shock it received seeing my hologram display and hearing Sven's voice. I hope he understands I am not some sort of evil being, whatever that might be to him. Perhaps he'll reciprocate and remove his loincloth. Not that I especially want to see what he looks like under there. I'm guessing there's some sort of genitalia. It's body is humanoid in form and, except for some difference in bone structures, should have some sort of penis where anatomy usually puts a penis. Alien or not, this makes sense.

If he were to reveal himself fully to me, then we would have opened up understanding between us. But the alien only stares at me. It makes me very uncomfortable. Oh, I know there is nothing sexual between us. I'm as alien to him as he is to me. He could hardly be excited about seeing me naked.

I'm really beginning to wish I hadn't done this. I wonder if I could find a way to pick my skinsuit from the ground and put it back on. Yes! Maybe that's it. If he sees me getting dressed again he'll understand that my skinsuit is just that--an article of clothing and nothing more.

Marcella Alien 044.jpg
While trying to look friendly I get ready to reach own and pick up my skinsuit. I don't see the other aliens approach on the rocks behind me.

Marcella Alien 045.jpg
Just then I hear squawks from behind me. I swivel my body to look towards the sounds. Yes, the alien was calling for his brothers. I see three more of the green-skinned aliens behind me. They're carrying spears!. Oh dear, this could be bad! I really need to get my skinsuit back on!

Marcella Alien 046.jpg
The aliens behind me begin making grunting sounds and squawks. The one in front of me answers them back. Well, at least the aliens are communicating.

Marcella Alien 048.jpg
I'm starting to get worried. What if more appear?

Marcella Alien 049.jpg
The aliens look down at me from their higher position in the rocks. I'm being encircled!

Marcella Alien 050.jpg
Them more aliens appear. These look even more aggressive.

Marcella Alien 051.jpg
What else is there that I could do? I raise my hands as though surrendering.

I don't know exactly how or when my next step to remove my skinsuit made any sense.
However, in Crux Forums, getting naked is standard protocol. ;)

Now Marcella, it's time to admit that when in Space Cadet training, you did visit some rather unwholesome websites, and visiting late at night the messages about naked girls and aliens subliminally got into your subconscious.

Trapped

Marcella Alien 052.jpg
The aliens have me surrounded. Their voices are loud and threatening. Most are armed with long spears ending in wicked looking stone blades. Flint, no doubt. Razor sharp edges. Unless this is some sort of bizarre welcoming ceremony, I'm seriously fearful for my life now. I keep my hands up. I consider grabbing my suit on the ground and activating the laser. I could cut them all down with one sweep of my arm if I had my suit on now. But I know If I do anything sudden I'm certain several spears would be launched at me.

Marcella Alien 053.jpg
The alien I first met is advancing closer again. He doesn't seem friendly or inquisitive now. He seems very hostile.

Marcella Alien 054.jpg
He points at me. His voice is rumbling and deep. What the hell is he saying to me? Some sort of chant, or incantation? Does he see me as a witch or some other evil or dangerous entity? I wonder how I fit into his species' mythology to provoke such a response. Why did my communicator spook him so? Things were going well when we first met. The lights and images should have piqued his curiosity about me, not driven him into a fearful, emotional frenzy. The other aliens around me are dancing up and down, waving their deadly-looking spears and adding their screechings to the cacophony of sounds surrounding me. My stomach goes queasy thinking about one of those spears piercing my gut! My legs go weak.

The first alien keeps shouting (I assume it's shouting, not a polite address) but now with an even more aggressive tone! It seems as though he wants the others to attack me. I imagine he's telling them that I'm a danger that should be eliminated!

Marcella Alien 055.jpg
I'm naked and defenseless! My idea to show the alien the real me, my actual skin, seems to have backfired. Well, perhaps it would have worked if my damn communicator hadn't activated! Now I'm being increasingly hemmed in by this group of apparently hostile aliens who probably see me as a threat.

Marcella Alien 056.jpg
My suit is right next to me on the ground. Could I get to it in time? Grab it and seek shelter in the rocks until I can activate my laser. Can I run faster than the aliens can react and throw their spears? I'm a fast runner; maybe I could. But should I? That would seal my fate, I fear. Even if I get away I'll never be accepted by them again, especially if I manage to injure or kill any of them.

What do I do? What do I do?

Marcella Alien 057.jpg
The chorus of screeching and grunting cries from the aliens continues. They vigorously pump their arms up and down, waving their spears in my direction. They might throw them at me at any moment. Are they getting ready to ritually slay me?

Marcella Alien 058.jpg
This is bad. Very fucking bad. Precious seconds tick by as I try to decide what to do. I'm terrified.

Marcella Alien 059.jpg
The screeching continues. It's completely unnerving me. Like nothing human at all. Very alien. Very dangerous. I'm on their planet--uninvited. I don't belong here. One of the aliens cocks his arm back. He's ready to throw his spear at me!

Marcella Alien 060.jpg
I look directly at the alien preparing to throw his spear. "Please, don't hurt me," I plead. "I want to be your friend. I'm not an enemy! Please! See. I'm no threat to you. Can't you see that?"

Marcella Alien 061.jpg
With one final scream he launches his spear at me. Only one thought races through my mind: I'm dead! Fucking dead!

I don't understand. Getting naked with aliens always worked for Captain Kirk.:cool:

I agree! I binge-watched the original series a few years back and got that impression. Why don't green-skinned alien males go gaga over me when I strip?

Sheesh! What's a girl got to do to foster decent relations with another intelligent species these days? Huh? I know I'm not glamorous or anything, but I look pretty damn good with my clothes off, don't you think?;)

(Hmm, maybe those aliens howling at me aren't males? Could that be it?)

Oh shit! Excuse me, but there's a spear heading my way! Yikes! Got to get back to reality and pay attention to what's going on! :rolleyes:

Run!

Marcella Alien 062.jpg
I reflexively turn my head as the spear is thrown, fully expecting to feel it pierce my body. But no! It whizzes by me! Just inches from my chest!

Marcella Alien 063.jpg
The spear head thuds into some dirt collected against the rock. Another few centimeters closer and it would have sliced into my breast! How did the alien miss? I was an easy target. Exposed and close.

Marcella Alien 064.jpg
My heart is pounding! I'm alive! I look up at the aliens with the spears. They should be throwing them at me--shouldn't they? They're still jumping up and down and screeching at me. Waving their spears. Why am I alive? What's going on? Do I stand my ground and please for my life? Would they understand if I was? Or should I . . .

Marcella Alien 065.jpg
. . .run? Yes! I must run! My legs pump and propel me away from the aliens. I was a marathon runner once. Still in pretty good shape. Maybe, just maybe, I can get away. Find my way back to the lander and get back to my ship. A long shot, but my only hope.

Marcella Alien 066.jpg
In my haste to get way I run past my skinsuit on the ground. Shit! Should've grabbed it! Now I have no comm, no weapons. Should I turn back and try to grab it. No, too risky! Just run! I'm just a naked girl running from primitives. Nothing but my wits, training, and natural abilities can save me now!

Marcella Alien 067.jpg
I hear the aliens behind me as my legs accelerate me away from them. Why are there no more spears being thrown? It should be easy to hit me with one! At any moment I expect to feel one piercing my back. Fear of death--a horrible death--gives my legs strength.

Marcella Alien 068.jpg
Just run! Put some distance between me and them. Here the rocks close in along a narrow trail. They can't ambush me from the sides here. Run! Run!

Marcella Alien 069.jpg
The sounds of their screeching drop off as I put distance between me and them. Will they follow? Or try to cut me off ahead? Don't know, but my only way out of this is to go ahead. As fast as I can! Maybe I surprised them enough to get away in time. It's my only hope!

Marcella Alien 070.jpg
I'm running as fast as I can. The rocks are smooth under my feet. Keep going! Keep going! I don't think about what's behind me. Up ahead is safety--maybe! It's my only option!

Marcella Alien 071.jpg
The trail between the rocks leads down and then up, toward an opening between the rock columns. I need to get back to the field that I crossed. My lander is on the other side. My only way out of this is forward!

Run!

View attachment 584136
I reflexively turn my head as the spear is thrown, fully expecting to feel it pierce my body. But no! It whizzes by me! Just inches from my chest!

View attachment 584137
The spear head thuds into some dirt collected against the rock. Another few centimeters closer and it would have sliced into my breast! How did the alien miss? I was an easy target. Exposed and close.

View attachment 584138
My heart is pounding! I'm alive! I look up at the aliens with the spears. They should be throwing them at me--shouldn't they? They're still jumping up and down and screeching at me. Waving their spears. Why am I alive? What's going on? Do I stand my ground and please for my life? Would they understand if I was? Or should I . . .

View attachment 584139
. . .run? Yes! I must run! My legs pump and propel me away from the aliens. I was a marathon runner once. Still in pretty good shape. Maybe, just maybe, I can get away. Find my way back to the lander and get back to my ship. A long shot, but my only hope.

View attachment 584140
In my haste to get way I run past my skinsuit on the ground. Shit! Should've grabbed it! Now I have no comm, no weapons. Should I turn back and try to grab it. No, too risky! Just run! I'm just a naked girl running from primitives. Nothing but my wits, training, and natural abilities can save me now!

View attachment 584141
I hear the aliens behind me as my legs accelerate me away from them. Why are there no more spears being thrown? It should be easy to hit me with one! At any moment I expect to feel one piercing my back. Fear of death--a horrible death--gives my legs strength.

View attachment 584142
Just run! Put some distance between me and them. Here the rocks close in along a narrow trail. They can't ambush me from the sides here. Run! Run!

View attachment 584143
The sounds of their screeching drop off as I put distance between me and them. Will they follow? Or try to cut me off ahead? Don't know, but my only way out of this is to go ahead. As fast as I can! Maybe I surprised them enough to get away in time. It's my only hope!

View attachment 584144
I'm running as fast as I can. The rocks are smooth under my feet. Keep going! Keep going! I don't think about what's behind me. Up ahead is safety--maybe! It's my only option!

View attachment 584145
The trail between the rocks leads down and then up, toward an opening between the rock columns. I need to get back to the field that I crossed. My lander is on the other side. My only way out of this is forward!
Surely she cannot escape unharmed?!?!?!

Keep going! Keep going! I don't think about what's behind me. Up ahead is safety--maybe! It's my only option! The trail between the rocks leads down and then up, toward an opening between the rock columns. I need to get back to the field that I crossed. My lander is on the other side. My only way out of this is forward!
Hmmmm. They may be 'green skinned primitives'. But primitives with spears were already very good at herding game to its doom ;)

Back
Top Bottom