Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
And what was the verdict? Which one did she claim to be the most painful?
There are some caveats to the results.

In the traditional crux position, she had a small footrest to stand on to help hold her weight. Not my idea to have a footrest. I think it was a concession during production. I think it spoiled the scene, but I could do nothing. I'd rather have 10 seconds of true crucifixion than 5 minutes on a footrest, but I'm not the one up on the frame.

In the T-crux with legs apart, her arms bore most of the weight and really hurt.

In the inverted X-crux position, she had two things: blood rushing to her head and body weight on her arms. This is the one that she had to take a break to recover before finishing. You can see she is bending her right arm to support her weight. Had her ankles been better bound, she could have endured longer.

In the upright X-crux position, the weight was on her feet and eventually the ropes dug into her soles and had pressure on her foot bones.

In the film, the upright X-crux is scripted as being the most painful so that I could use a fake urine scene to signal how close to death she was. In reality, it was the inverted X-crux but I think that was mostly due to how she was tied rather than the position itself. So, for the sake of science, I must do the experiment again!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-25 193047.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 193047.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 840
  • Screenshot 2024-03-31 111752.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-31 111752.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 531
  • Screenshot 2024-04-01 155200.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 155200.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 467
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 134951.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-22 134951.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 477
  • Screenshot 2024-04-03 081523.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 081523.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 488
I should point out that I asked when Moscow will be warm enough to do an outdoors crucifixion and was told probably not until the end of April. I want to do an outdoor scene where the Mad Monk sacrifices a virgin to the gods to guarantee good weather. I have the Mad Monk (Alex) and the virgin (Anna Luna). Now I need to decide on which position is the most visually appealing for her. Here are some candidates. Which one does everyone prefer?

Also, Anna Luna is the model in the "red room" scenes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-01 180107.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 180107.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 435
  • Screenshot 2024-03-31 111752.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-31 111752.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 423
  • Body Donor 35 - crux 2.jpg
    Body Donor 35 - crux 2.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 451
  • Body Donor 35 - crux 3.jpg
    Body Donor 35 - crux 3.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 434
  • Screenshot 2023-11-21 092200.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-21 092200.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 443
  • Screenshot 2023-11-22 075812.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-22 075812.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 422
  • Screenshot 2024-03-29 170644.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-29 170644.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Screenshot 2024-03-29 171114.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-29 171114.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 452
I should point out that I asked when Moscow will be warm enough to do an outdoors crucifixion and was told probably not until the end of April. I want to do an outdoor scene where the Mad Monk sacrifices a virgin to the gods to guarantee good weather. I have the Mad Monk (Alex) and the virgin (Anna Luna). Now I need to decide on which position is the most visually appealing for her. Here are some candidates. Which one does everyone prefer?

Tree's opinion is pics 1,3,4,6 and of course 7 & 8.

Tree also wants to thank you for commissioning these scenes, and even if they enjoy doing the scenes (and they have to hurt) he applauds the models. The camera man has the easy part!!!

In the traditional crux position, she had a small footrest to stand on to help hold her weight. Not my idea to have a footrest. I think it was a concession during production. I think it spoiled the scene, but I could do nothing. I'd rather have 10 seconds of true crucifixion than 5 minutes on a footrest, but I'm not the one up on the frame.

In the T-crux with legs apart, her arms bore most of the weight and really hurt.

In the inverted X-crux position, she had two things: blood rushing to her head and body weight on her arms. This is the one that she had to take a break to recover before finishing. You can see she is bending her right arm to support her weight. Had her ankles been better bound, she could have endured longer.

In the upright X-crux position, the weight was on her feet and eventually the ropes dug into her soles and had pressure on her foot bones.

In the film, the upright X-crux is scripted as being the most painful so that I could use a fake urine scene to signal how close to death she was. In reality, it was the inverted X-crux but I think that was mostly due to how she was tied rather than the position itself. So, for the sake of science, I must do the experiment again!
You definitely must, and - I would add - for the sake of science it should be done with as many different models as possible:lol:

Thanks for the info. As much as this matters, the upright X is definitely the most visually appealing to me, if not the most painful.

3 and 5 for the positions. And while Anna is pretty, Cry rules!

Cute body on her. Makes her suffering enjoyable

I am delighted to see you are still crucifying women with their arms over the top of the patibulum, Thomas. Screenshot 2024-04-01 155200.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-01 180107.jpg That is one of my favorite positions. I had tried that position once. It was the most painful position I was ever in. I think the expression on the face of the model in Body Doner 35 best conveys the feeling. Body Donor 35 - crux 3.jpg

Full suspension crux for me, please, whether tradition t or x cross. So I'd favour 3, 5, 7, 8 of these positions. Plus, if you crucify them while it is still cold there we'll get some nice additional effects!

Screenshot 2023-11-21 092200.jpgPNG image45.jpg.png

These two get me! Love the girls.

Back
Top Bottom