Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

These short sequences are incredible. When I play them over and over I try to imagine how utterly humiliated and terrified I'd be over spectators getting this close to me as I hang helpless on my cross.

They can do anything to me! The executioners shaved my pubes so my privates are all that much more exposed! I'm nailed to a taller cross so my breasts are not easily touched, but my pussy! So exposed, so "there" for them, open to them! So available. Beyond the agony I must endure being nailed to this fucking cross, I must also be constantly terrorized and stressed by fucking spectators getting very close and touching me, probing me, poking at my pussy and anus as I am fucking helpless to do anything about it! Even my tits eventually get poked at with sharp sticks. No part of my body is the bit protected! I'm a naked woman fully exposed on a cross. Dying very slowly. It's only been a couple of hours at most since I've been crucified and my muscles are in constant horrible cramps and painful spasms from my unnatural position, which is added to the constant, relentless, grinding, escalating burning agony from my nailed wrists and feet. How much longer? How much longer?

I want to scream with every little movement I'm forced to make but my voice gave out long ago. Grunting is all I can do now. I even pissed and shit myself when I lost control soon after my cross was raised, but that didn't deter them. Any chance to get at a solitary, naked woman who has no protector or protection, no small piece of clothing for privacy. I was wearing a loincloth on my march to be crucified, but even that was denied me. I was so humiliated when it was ripped away before I was nailed!

The guard nearby tells them to back away when they get too close, but he's not really trying to keep away. No, I see some coins being passed to him by those who want to get close and personal with me. Oh fuck! I feel hands between my legs, around my ass, fingers inside me my pussy! And what horrible things they say to me! Men and women!

The worst is that some of my tormentors are my fellow conspirators, who should be crucified with me! I am guilty; I admit it. But they should be crucified too, not just me! They're touching me too, and that's the wort part!

1574279203342.gif

I really like this sequence. Makar’s models show how sliding down the cross from the standing to the squatting position really sucks.

They almost never go straight down. I think it strains the shoulder too much, especially when they don’t want to rub their back and butt against the wood as they go up and down. To comfortably settle down into the low-hanging position, they would have to push their whole body out away from the cross, but the human shoulder isn’t built to stretch that much for that long. Like so:

1574279867746.gif

Add in the way their feet are fastened to the cross, and there isn’t much range of motion available for there legs to adequately support the trip straight down the cross. It would be all quad activation, and after one or two rounds, most people would be exhausted. Wall sits, anyone?

Instead, they have to swing their hips out around the stipes, kick their butts slightly behind it, and go down as far as they can in the Dance we all appreciate.

1574279971983.gif1574280050935.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 779536

I really like this sequence. Makar’s models show how sliding down the cross from the standing to the squatting position really sucks.

They almost never go straight down. I think it strains the shoulder too much, especially when they don’t want to rub their back and butt against the wood as they go up and down. To comfortably settle down into the low-hanging position, they would have to push their whole body out away from the cross, but the human shoulder isn’t built to stretch that much for that long. Like so:

View attachment 779537

Add in the way their feet are fastened to the cross, and there isn’t much range of motion available for there legs to adequately support the trip straight down the cross. It would be all quad activation, and after one or two rounds, most people would be exhausted. Wall sits, anyone?

Instead, they have to swing their hips out around the stipes, kick their butts slightly behind it, and go down as far as they can in the Dance we all appreciate.

View attachment 779538View attachment 779539

Notice how difficult it is for Oxy to go straight up the cross into the standing position:

1574280856684.gif

She is red-faced and covered in a sheen of sweat. She’s able to use her arms to help pull herself up, too. A nailed victim might not be too eager to pull with her arms.

1574280943931.gif

Oxy pants and sweats in the standing position, but she can’t hold it long. She’s already starting to slide back down. Now the question is how to do it with the least amount of pain.

1574281097341.gif

As she starts to slide back down the cross, Oxy tentatively swings her hips and butt around the stipes in the usual manner, but it doesn’t really work for her. It looks like her wrists might be nailed farther apart than some of the girls who are able to do a full dance. When Oxy tries, her arms get fully extended too soon and she can’t go any farther. Her day on the cross is about to get really uncomfortable.

1574281238777.gif

Unable to do the full Dance, Oxy has to go straight down the cross, which we’ve seen is not fun! She is stuck rolling her hips up and down to arrest her slide without fully engaging her exhausted legs. It works to slow her descent and keep her from popping her shoulders out, but it sure makes for a lewd, sexually-charged movement. Especially when she’s, you know, completely naked.

Given my focus on the “cross as your final lover” viewpoint, I’m in for it!

Last edited:
Notice how difficult it is for Oxy to go straight up the cross into the standing position:

View attachment 779540

She is red-faced and covered in a sheen of sweat. She’s able to use her arms to help pull herself up, too. A nailed victim might not be too eager to pull with her arms.

View attachment 779541

Oxy pants and sweats in the standing position, but she can’t hold it long. She’s already starting to slide back down. Now the question is how to do it with the least amount of pain.

View attachment 779542

As she starts to slide back down the cross, Oxy tentatively swings her hips and butt around the stipes in the usual manner, but it doesn’t really work for her. It looks like her wrists might be nailed farther apart than some of the girls who are able to do a full dance. When Oxy tries, her arms get fully extended too soon and she can’t go any farther. Her day on the cross is about to get really uncomfortable.

View attachment 779543

Unable to do the full Dance, Oxy has to go straight down the cross, which we’ve seen is not fun! She is stuck rolling her hips up and down to arrest her slide without fully engaging her exhausted legs. It works to slow her descent and keep her from popping her shoulders out, but it sure makes for a lewd, sexually-charged movement. Especially when she’s, you know, completely naked.

You ladies certainly have a way with words, splendid observation and descriptions way better than I could have even imagined. :babeando: :very_hot: :naughty2:

This is what it's all about, Aedile. When crux is done right, the crucified girl has no choice, she has to move in certain ways to find relief from the cross. And it's that struggle, that movement that the body demands, that is so alluring for the spectators. Look at her slim body, her limbs tight with effort, her desperate search for a comfortable position.

Yep. It's the beauty of the cross. It stretches the physique, tests the mind, lays bare both character and body to the searching gaze of the audience.

Ohhh yes, it is an intimate, exhausting and erotic experience.

Back
Top Bottom