Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
**BDS** 7 :eek: Well it appears my 1st synopsis of this movie was kind of skewed, I had to watch it over again as it's a bit disjointed. A guy goes into the woods with TWO girls, brunette and blond, they discover a cemetery and a suspended cross. (It's a Halloween Special keep in mind). While they are checking out tombstones a guy dressed like the Reaper attacks and makes off with the brunette to a place with a straw floor where he drops her naked and makes her blow him, seemingly leaving her for dead. :eeek: Meanwhile the 1st guy has become deranged and after the Reaper guy drops the blond on the ground he fondles her nude body and then proceeds to rape her as the Reaper dude gets a blow job. When they get done she gets birched while rolling around on the ground and in the next scene they have put her on the cross. The crazy guy spins the cross back and forth slowly and then the Reaper attacks her with his scythe as she screams. :rolleyes: Weird, but the two nude lovelies with one cruxed make it worth watching. (Sort of) On with the gifs.

7.gif

Last edited:
**BDS** 7 :eek: Well it appears my 1st synopsis of this movie was kind of skewed, I had to watch it over again as it's a bit disjointed. A guy goes into the woods with TWO girls, brunette and blond, they discover a cemetery and a suspended cross. (It's a Halloween Special keep in mind). While they are checking out tombstones a guy dressed like the Reaper attacks and makes off with the brunette to a place with a straw floor where he drops her naked and makes her blow him, seemingly leaving her for dead. :eeek: Meanwhile the 1st guy has become deranged and after the Reaper guy drops the blond on the ground he fondles her nude body and then proceeds to rape her as the Reaper dude gets a blow job. When they get done she gets birched while rolling around on the ground and in the next scene they have put her on the cross. The crazy guy spins the cross back and forth slowly and then the Reaper attacks her with his scythe as she screams. :rolleyes: Weird, but the two nude lovelies with one cruxed make it worth watching. (Sort of) On with the gifs.

View attachment 787496

Nice stripes from her scourging.....several anal rapes are in order then the scourging of her back and lustful ass too....her lustful body is eager to be nailed on that cross....

*Juliette** :babeando: Well I finally acquired this video (legally)after seeing the pics around for a while. Juliette from Jupodo or Jocobo whatever they call it now does have a lovely body. Their cross leaves a bit to be desired but because of it's awkward nature Juliette does seem to be in pain and has difficulty in dancing. I was unable to get much in the way of her dancing because she does it so slowly it makes for a 16GB gif. But I took some time going over the whole video and made a large batch of gifs while experimenting. So here ya are, Juliette in "Summer Crux Dance"
Juliette 1-6

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif 6.gif

Back
Top Bottom