For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’ve often fantasised about a free hand hanging. Much like crucifixion I bet where in the start you could lift your body’s weight on the rope. But as you started to get tired your arms would fail.

A long and terrifying exhibition of the noose dance. Exquisite
Most likely, this is how it happened in real history. And all these crosses and nails are already a figment of the imagination of creative storytellers.
111111.jpg

Art by Mobius
The Population Control Unit
The two girls are invited to come forward and take position for the execution. They will be hung at the same time
They will fight for air. I like their looks. They are saying that they are going to fight to get more air and last longer, trying to surround the one that wins the other female's body with their legs and thighs. but in the end the two would have been executed like bitches

I’ve often fantasised about a free hand hanging. Much like crucifixion I bet where in the start you could lift your body’s weight on the rope. But as you started to get tired your arms would fail.

A long and terrifying exhibition of the noose dance. Exquisite
Kat, you are imagining our mercy. You hands will be bound behind you back as you are taken to the gallows for your execution...
bondage 135 G.jpg
...and you will be led naked before your friends and fellow citizens to your execution.
bondage 043 C.jpg
On the gallows you will have the noose mounted and tightened around your neck and the hangman will 'check your bindings' to insure you are secured and ready to be hanged.
noose 049 A.jpg
The church's secretary reads why you are to be hanged and prays you suffer terribly before the noose takes your life.
noose 057.jpg
Remember, you are being hanged to death for your sins against society. It is punishment for your actions that will have you dangling by neck until you are dead.
hang 941 B.jpg
And if your last vile dance pleases the crowd that has come to see you hanged, at least your useless life will have some value as strangle to death...

Kat, you are imagining our mercy. You hands will be bound behind you back as you are taken to the gallows for your execution...
View attachment 1463197
...and you will be led naked before your friends and fellow citizens to your execution.
View attachment 1463198
On the gallows you will have the noose mounted and tightened around your neck and the hangman will 'check your bindings' to insure you are secured and ready to be hanged.
View attachment 1463203
The church's secretary reads why you are to be hanged and prays you suffer terribly before the noose takes your life.
View attachment 1463204
Remember, you are being hanged to death for your sins against society. It is punishment for your actions that will have you dangling by neck until you are dead.
View attachment 1463202
And if your last vile dance pleases the crowd that has come to see you hanged, at least your useless life will have some value as strangle to death...
Master Tree, your aversion is very appreciated. Having hands untied might lead a girl to such vulgar behaviour as trying to cover herself on the way to the gallows or even an act as filthy as trying to stop someone touching any part of her body! If you wish to show Kat the proper way, I would like to volunteer my neck to be used for the demonstration.

Master Tree, your aversion is very appreciated. Having hands untied might lead a girl to such vulgar behaviour as trying to cover herself on the way to the gallows or even an act as filthy as trying to stop someone touching any part of her body! If you wish to show Kat the proper way, I would like to volunteer my neck to be used for the demonstration.
Tree might have to do a story on your execution. By the way, do you deserve to be hanged or are the charges made up just to get rid of you?

View attachment 1463197
View attachment 1463198
View attachment 1463203
View attachment 1463204
View attachment 1463202
I can’t believe it’s naked. I wasn’t told of this but of course they tell me very little. I stand meekly as they tie my hands behind the curve of my spine.

I’m used to hands on me now. Vile as it feels for me. To be touched by strangers.

The noise of the crowd is frightful. Baying and chanting. I see a neighbour and her husband. Both shouting. “Hang the bitch”

That fucking church secretary. Such a goodie girl. I hummmp and glare at her. There’s no point in prayer I know where I’m going.

Now it’s the noose. Strong and tight.

Kicking. Struggling. Legs pedalling. Piss spurting towards the crowd. Laughter.

Suddenly the rope on my hands fails. I wave my arms about stupidly. Flailing and wasting energy.

Then I reach up, grab the noose. I can’t loosen it but I can slack the tension.

A whip crack across my ass. Again roars. Hands flail as the rope tightens.

But again that vane hope of self preservation. Again the hands on the rope and again the whip. I do it three or four times.

But noooooo damn it. I’ll tired. My arms on fire. Too tired to grab it. arms dangle as my body makes smaller motions.

Eventually I dangle limply. Left there for the rest of the day. Hands on my cold flesh. Vile hands.

Back
Top Bottom