For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the 1880s a young English woman named Dorothy Brown has immigrated to America. She migrates west picking up tricks at bordellos along the way to pay for her trip. Outside Dodge City, Kansas she is intrigued by the massive member of bull. With little effort she seduces the bull. As she heads back to Dodge the bull and whole herd follows her. Unfortunately Rancher John and his men spot her leading his herd away. In just a few minutes they pounced her. She was bound and noosed and would be hanged as a cattle rustler as soon as the Rev. Lynch finished describing her a reprobate and prayed her soul burns forever in hell...
hang 53 f.jpg

T

In the 1880s a young English woman named Dorothy Brown has immigrated to America. She migrates west picking up tricks at bordellos along the way to pay for her trip. Outside Dodge City, Kansas she is intrigued by the massive member of bull. With little effort she seduces the bull. As she heads back to Dodge the bull and whole herd follows her. Unfortunately Rancher John and his men spot her leading his herd away. In just a few minutes they pounced her. She was bound and noosed and would be hanged as a cattle rustler as soon as the Rev. Lynch finished describing her a reprobate and prayed her soul burns forever in hell...
View attachment 433706

T

I Think one Bull up me would be a big enough shock Mr. Tree
a whole herd is questionable, but i`m up for anything

Bor and Rov, always worth a look.

Two finds from me - how is that second one going to work out?

2661997875.jpg UnderTheAppleTreeSmallLR1.jpg
Have a third, as it's the weekend
JREX%201.JPG

No picture from me, just a quirky little ditty I came across:

William Marwood, an Englishman, in 1872 devised the 'long drop' method of hanging, in which mathematical tables were used to calculate how far a person must drop to break the kneck but not decapitate the body. So

If Pa killed Ma
Who'd kill Pa?
Marwood.

Back
Top Bottom