Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anyway I just now came across this thread... it's beautiful what Vivian and you have been doing together, ... and sharing with us. Thanks, and congratulations, and best wishes for your future explorations!

I'll have a few thoughts about some of the inevitable comments here, calling for harder crucifixions... such as
She must hang on the cross to feel sharp pain in her arms and shoulders.
If you want some support try with ,,cornu,,
... well Vivian & morten are real persons and what you've explained to us has real meaning...
No, she don't like real pain
in our case I got dreams and she only helps me to make them come true
years ago when I talked to her about boundness and bondage she hated that, but she agreed about crux art, after years.
I don't know if Vivian after spine surgery can take real hanging
... that should be respected.
It's not automatic that .... if a person enjoys the crux fantasy, and also enjoys bringing their body into harmony with that imagination, and doing that for their husband, partner, lover, ... and even letting it be shown to like minded people on a forum...

...that this person will also desire and enjoy the pain of harsh suspension bondage.

It just doesn't follow. It's not excluded of course and it could be explored, but if for Vivian already whipping as done in bdsm play is out of the question, for cause of not liking real pain and she's not inclined to bondage in general so much ... it's a very far reach.

And I think the recognition is important that 'I got dreams and she helps me to make them come true', this doesn't at all mean the crux isn't exciting for her but it means that reaching that dreamscape, making it real, together is probably an important part for Vivian? -- but her dream isn't a world of pain...

... for some people the sensation of being completely helpless suspended in bondage is making the dream real, but for others it might cause panic and destroy any ability to access that special place of dreams...

... but taking tough suspension off the table doesn't mean the 'crux dream' can't be made real...
(not to mention spine issues... though if it's vertebral disc problems, upside down hanging from trees can be very helpful...)

I'll be posting a few suggestions that probably many will say are too 'soft' or 'not real crucifixion' but just as possible inspirations if it is more about the dream, than the pain.

so from this...
x06.jpg

perhaps you could go, without using any suspension stress at all, to scenes like this,

amx.jpg
... see how she's not suspended at all but still some of the typical crux movements can happen, because she is fixed, but not fully stretched.
81008AMX_0111.jpg
That's an important difference, if she's always pretty much fully stretched on the cross, as in so,
09.jpg
there is less possibility to move like that... and a lot of the dream may be lived in that movement!

These pictures are from @WelshWebb with a model called Amo, of whom I think he did say that she couldn't take much suspension either. (The entire picture collection in full resolution would be found at the link written in the picture.)
There is also a part of that set where her feet are in a kind of webbing of rope - she doesn't look like really bound, rather it's more like she slips her feet in there, and they are supported in the front on the top of the feet) by multiple strands of rope, instead of a tight binding.
81008AMX_0087.jpg

a cross tilted backwards so the lovely Vivian was only partially exposed to the pull of gravity
That is another way of avoiding too much suspension stress ...
The safest way is to hold onto something that you can easily release, eg the patibulum itself or some handle or grip on it.
That's a very good way to make it a bit more controllable - (of course also don't forget footrests)

holding on to the patibulum... (she also has support for the feet ... that loop is not holding her up...)
027.JPG

I think a very impressive example of making the crux-dream more real, without painful suspension, is the work of @mermaidhunter with his model Randy.

He wanted to make images that would simulate a nailed crucifixion, and used make-believe nails made out of plastic foam that were glued to her wrists and top of the foot. So as not not have anything in the way for the necessary photomanipulation he didn't want ropes and maybe the model didn't want to be bound. So he put what are in principle T-shaped handles on the patibulum which she would hold on to, and gave her a footrest with a small rim. That means she was basically holding on to the cross herself and could in principle just release and jump off ... not a 'real crucifixion' in the puritan's sense but it had a remarkable effect. You can see in this strip where the handles are placed and the footrest is made (and how one of the foam nails topples over and needs to be reglued or photoshopped :) ) - how she's holding on to the handles ... how she's supporting her feet by herself on the footrest, a little piece of wood in front giving her something to perch on, and keep from slipping off, how Mermaidhunter removed the handles by photoshop to make a 'nailed' look, and examples of the photomanipulated end results which are stunning.

Now these poses certainly require some tension but the point is that exit is possible for her at any time ... release and come off

... it's more 'art' than 'bondage'...

realcruxreveal-mermaidhunter.jpg

... some examples of 'at home' crux, in the second you can see that quite a bit of the 'crux dance' can happen because she's not stretched. None of these are severe bondage or stressful suspension and they have footrests at a very 'easy' angle.
pierregeorges.Photo-022-[1280x768].jpgo_on_the_cross.jpg

Also another thing you can do with a footrest, is simply screw in two thick bolts, that are smooth after the screw-thread stops, and stick out at a place where they can slip in between the big toe and the other toes.
Then your partner can lock her feet onto the footrest like slipping into a sandal, and so keep from slipping off the footrest, but is at the same time not really in bondage. She disengage and can step down to the floor at anytime if it gets painful or she gets uncomfortable or afraid with the situation. If she likes it, you can increase the angle of the footrest, and perhaps add loops of rope, that, as in the examples here, don't really bind her up, but rather support her from slipping forward, and distribute the load, but still allow a getaway.
(also having those bolts there will maybe inspire a dream-connection to thoughts of nails... but wihtout real pain)

So those are some suggestions maybe, how even if your partner really doesn't enjoy pain, or the helplessness of true bondage, so much can be done in crux...

Thank you very much for good wishes and nice advices. It's a good idea about footrest, it will be more realistic. Thanks also for picture examples, they are beautiful. I agree, Mermaidhunter did a great job, all is great, the Cross, model and photoshop work. Wish I make session like this. We'll try our best this summer to make better photos then old ones are.

Anyway I just now came across this thread... it's beautiful what Vivian and you have been doing together, ... and sharing with us. Thanks, and congratulations, and best wishes for your future explorations!

I'll have a few thoughts about some of the inevitable comments here, calling for harder crucifixions... such as

... well Vivian & morten are real persons and what you've explained to us has real meaning...

... that should be respected.
It's not automatic that .... if a person enjoys the crux fantasy, and also enjoys bringing their body into harmony with that imagination, and doing that for their husband, partner, lover, ... and even letting it be shown to like minded people on a forum...

...that this person will also desire and enjoy the pain of harsh suspension bondage.

It just doesn't follow. It's not excluded of course and it could be explored, but if for Vivian already whipping as done in bdsm play is out of the question, for cause of not liking real pain and she's not inclined to bondage in general so much ... it's a very far reach.

And I think the recognition is important that 'I got dreams and she helps me to make them come true', this doesn't at all mean the crux isn't exciting for her but it means that reaching that dreamscape, making it real, together is probably an important part for Vivian? -- but her dream isn't a world of pain...

... for some people the sensation of being completely helpless suspended in bondage is making the dream real, but for others it might cause panic and destroy any ability to access that special place of dreams...

... but taking tough suspension off the table doesn't mean the 'crux dream' can't be made real...
(not to mention spine issues... though if it's vertebral disc problems, upside down hanging from trees can be very helpful...)

I'll be posting a few suggestions that probably many will say are too 'soft' or 'not real crucifixion' but just as possible inspirations if it is more about the dream, than the pain.

so from this...
View attachment 573855

perhaps you could go, without using any suspension stress at all, to scenes like this,

View attachment 573856
... see how she's not suspended at all but still some of the typical crux movements can happen, because she is fixed, but not fully stretched.
View attachment 573858
That's an important difference, if she's always pretty much fully stretched on the cross, as in so,
View attachment 573857
there is less possibility to move like that... and a lot of the dream may be lived in that movement!

These pictures are from @WelshWebb with a model called Amo, of whom I think he did say that she couldn't take much suspension either. (The entire picture collection in full resolution would be found at the link written in the picture.)
There is also a part of that set where her feet are in a kind of webbing of rope - she doesn't look like really bound, rather it's more like she slips her feet in there, and they are supported in the front on the top of the feet) by multiple strands of rope, instead of a tight binding.
View attachment 573859

That is another way of avoiding too much suspension stress ...

That's a very good way to make it a bit more controllable - (of course also don't forget footrests)

holding on to the patibulum... (she also has support for the feet ... that loop is not holding her up...)
View attachment 573864

I think a very impressive example of making the crux-dream more real, without painful suspension, is the work of @mermaidhunter with his model Randy.

He wanted to make images that would simulate a nailed crucifixion, and used make-believe nails made out of plastic foam that were glued to her wrists and top of the foot. So as not not have anything in the way for the necessary photomanipulation he didn't want ropes and maybe the model didn't want to be bound. So he put what are in principle T-shaped handles on the patibulum which she would hold on to, and gave her a footrest with a small rim. That means she was basically holding on to the cross herself and could in principle just release and jump off ... not a 'real crucifixion' in the puritan's sense but it had a remarkable effect. You can see in this strip where the handles are placed and the footrest is made (and how one of the foam nails topples over and needs to be reglued or photoshopped :) ) - how she's holding on to the handles ... how she's supporting her feet by herself on the footrest, a little piece of wood in front giving her something to perch on, and keep from slipping off, how Mermaidhunter removed the handles by photoshop to make a 'nailed' look, and examples of the photomanipulated end results which are stunning.

Now these poses certainly require some tension but the point is that exit is possible for her at any time ... release and come off

... it's more 'art' than 'bondage'...

View attachment 573860

... some examples of 'at home' crux, in the second you can see that quite a bit of the 'crux dance' can happen because she's not stretched. None of these are severe bondage or stressful suspension and they have footrests at a very 'easy' angle.
View attachment 573861View attachment 573862

Also another thing you can do with a footrest, is simply screw in two thick bolts, that are smooth after the screw-thread stops, and stick out at a place where they can slip in between the big toe and the other toes.
Then your partner can lock her feet onto the footrest like slipping into a sandal, and so keep from slipping off the footrest, but is at the same time not really in bondage. She disengage and can step down to the floor at anytime if it gets painful or she gets uncomfortable or afraid with the situation. If she likes it, you can increase the angle of the footrest, and perhaps add loops of rope, that, as in the examples here, don't really bind her up, but rather support her from slipping forward, and distribute the load, but still allow a getaway.
(also having those bolts there will maybe inspire a dream-connection to thoughts of nails... but wihtout real pain)

So those are some suggestions maybe, how even if your partner really doesn't enjoy pain, or the helplessness of true bondage, so much can be done in crux...
Well said malins!

I prefer this titulus rather than the "witch" one ... Why a crucified woman does always be a "witch" ?

Mmmmmmm ! I like so much !!! Completely into her trip !... View attachment 597492:rolleyes:
Yeas, in her trip:rolleyes:, I like this one too, this is a first Crux pic we made. Totally agree about titulus, rebel woman is more romantic than witch, for example a Barbarian woman or rebel slave who fought, lost and Crucified. This fantasy was disturbing me from my childhood:rolleyes:

Last edited:
New series will be soon, yeasturday I've bought some new ropes and huge nails (not for nailing her) for nailing the patibulum on the upright. Second step is to make footrest, titulus and to bye plank for patibulum. So work in progress and to be continued:)

Remember, Morten, some element of suspension, some tension in arms and body, that adds real spice to the mix. Let her hang by her arms, even if it's only a little. Don't make that foot rest too comfortable!

kettle007.jpgtumblr_nik8bv6UAS1rmrwgqo1_540.jpgtumblr_ndhh0x4IGk1tozquyo1_500_jpg.jpeg

I know, I'm sorry I'm greedy. Greedy for suspension crux!

Back
Top Bottom