Forum glitches

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have been having trouble accessing the site all week, as I kept getting error messages and could not post or message at all.

I deleted cookies using Avast Cleanup, clicked the "Accept Cookies" button and now it works.

Another glitch happening last 2 weeks : vanishing message numbers in the counter.
I had started with 13750 this morning, posted 12 today.. I logged out 1,5 hour ago, and it stood at 13762. Logged in again and I had 13758, despite all 12 are still in the list from my member profile in my account page!:loco:

Our post counts do vary erratically, IM has said in the past that it's because of some measures that, again, reduce the storage - a sort of 'compression'. But please don't get anxious about it - we had a certain member here who eventually left in a rage, who was convinced we were deliberately 'stealing' his posts and manipulating his totals. I assure you we aren't!

It's a minor annoyance, but for the past week I have been unable to use the emojis when I post. I click on the tool bar, but it just says "loading" and, of course, it doesn't load.
I am able to create basic emojis using the old colon, parenthesis, etc method - ;) :) :( :eek: but that's it.
For the record, I'm using Firefox.

It's a minor annoyance, but for the past week I have been unable to use the emojis when I post. I click on the tool bar, but it just says "loading" and, of course, it doesn't load.
I am able to create basic emojis using the old colon, parenthesis, etc method - ;) :) :( :eek: but that's it.
For the record, I'm using Firefox.
Last week, there was a general failure of emoji's, but now, mine work :

In rage? Me? Why should I? :roto2rie::roto2qtemeto::BangHead::mad::croc::smash2::rocket::sidra_1::bash::machinegun::span1::drink9:

I just wanted to mention the issue!:roto2nuse:

:ambulance:
So there must be an external reason.

Back
Top Bottom