Freyja Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm planning a realistic crucifixion for Freyja similar to the Sacrifice video in the springtime. I'm also attempting to secure a different location to crucify two or more females outdoors at the same time. There is another slave (Melpomene) willing to be in this scenario who I've crucified before. Yet, Melpomene travels a lot for her job, so coordinating a location and date is tricky, especially concerning the weather.

Regarding the weather, let me share the difficulties of making an outdoor crucifixion video. Besides finding a remote location, which is almost always on somebody else's private property, the weather can suddenly change here in the Southeast. Look at this picture of the stipes erected that day for the Sacrifice video. Everything looked perfect at the time of the photo. The stipes was high on a tall mound, the scene was blocked from the road by berms and trees, and I knew Freyja would be perspiring heavily for a sexy visual effect due to the heat and humidity of the summer night.

A thunderstorm came through right before Freyja began her journey to the cross. The ground was so muddy it was difficult to position the cameras and lights for the whipping. To make matters worse, right after Freyja shouldered her patibulum and began walking naked over a hundred meters through the open air to be crucified, my vehicle became stuck in the mud. I shouted at her to keep walking with her crossbar while I frantically attempted to dig the vehicle out. I finally left the vehicle and ran carrying the lights and cameras from the whipping scene. We couldn't leave the vehicle stuck, so I had to cut the crucifixion scene short to get back and finish digging out our only way back. Finally, with Freyja behind the wheel (and still covered with the effects of sweat and blood), I got the vehicle out, and we safely made it back.

So, while my crux photos and videos might convey an image of total control, I'm often fighting the constraints of nature, time, and people. That's why my videos often appear in small segments. It's hard to manage all this by yourself and still be responsible for the safety of the crucified.

— Tarq
They must be whipped with a nine tails whip having nails at the edges till they bleed

I'm planning a realistic crucifixion for Freyja similar to the Sacrifice video in the springtime. I'm also attempting to secure a different location to crucify two or more females outdoors at the same time. There is another slave (Melpomene) willing to be in this scenario who I've crucified before. Yet, Melpomene travels a lot for her job, so coordinating a location and date is tricky, especially concerning the weather.

Regarding the weather, let me share the difficulties of making an outdoor crucifixion video. Besides finding a remote location, which is almost always on somebody else's private property, the weather can suddenly change here in the Southeast. Look at this picture of the stipes erected that day for the Sacrifice video. Everything looked perfect at the time of the photo. The stipes was high on a tall mound, the scene was blocked from the road by berms and trees, and I knew Freyja would be perspiring heavily for a sexy visual effect due to the heat and humidity of the summer night.

A thunderstorm came through right before Freyja began her journey to the cross. The ground was so muddy it was difficult to position the cameras and lights for the whipping. To make matters worse, right after Freyja shouldered her patibulum and began walking naked over a hundred meters through the open air to be crucified, my vehicle became stuck in the mud. I shouted at her to keep walking with her crossbar while I frantically attempted to dig the vehicle out. I finally left the vehicle and ran carrying the lights and cameras from the whipping scene. We couldn't leave the vehicle stuck, so I had to cut the crucifixion scene short to get back and finish digging out our only way back. Finally, with Freyja behind the wheel (and still covered with the effects of sweat and blood), I got the vehicle out, and we safely made it back.

So, while my crux photos and videos might convey an image of total control, I'm often fighting the constraints of nature, time, and people. That's why my videos often appear in small segments. It's hard to manage all this by yourself and still be responsible for the safety of the crucified.

— Tarq
without mentioning the great crucifixion, what makes this clip outstanding is that we can see the whiplashes on her body, although we can't see her backside. A question: did you use makeup of some kind? (I hope not ;))

looking forward for this project. If we can help in some way, please let us know

HOLY SHIT

You SPOIL us. That's a real fucking crucifixion right there, at night, with a woman who has been whipped to the point of blood, hanging nude in agony. I love it. I love your set up, and I hope she loved it too!
So wish we could see the scourging scene…!

Tarq_Rex is there a place were we can find all of your works. It is great stuff and particulaly Freyja is superb. Talk ABOUT "GIVE A DOG A BONE" . These clips you have posted are smoking hot. Please tell me there's more to see please, Freyja crucified with the whip mark bloody is perfect and so realistic.
!

Tarq_Rex is there a place were we can find all of your works. It is great stuff and particulaly Freyja is superb. Talk ABOUT "GIVE A DOG A BONE" . These clips you have posted are smoking hot. Please tell me there's more to see please, Freyja crucified with the whip mark bloody is perfect and so realistic.
!
I contributed the majority of my earlier creations to the Crux Foundation, yet that was built in sequence over a long time. The only place where I actually organized my artwork was on the Alt social site since it had the capability for folder storage. I switched to Fetlife for the local and global BDSM community shortly after relocating to the Sea Islands, yet again, was forced to submit my images and videos in serial fashion. Recently, Fetlife opened up folder storage, so I one day, I'll try to recreate the system I used at Alt on Fetlife.

However, I'm continually impressed with the knowledge and artistry within in this community, so I'm open to any ideas on how to organize access here.

Apologies for being two years late, but for some reason I just noticed this link a few minutes ago...
Wow!! It left me speechless, yet I simply must to express my gratitude to you for sharing this.
This is maybe the most beautiful and most erotic video I have ever seen so far.
I can literally feel the chemistry between you two. Your nonverbal communication is an art by itself, and the music choice is perfect. (I just added the song to my car playlist.)
I am sure this video is just a tiny fragment of the real experience, you lived through in those few minutes, but even just watching it on a screen felt so real.
A huge thank to both of you! :bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom