Freyja Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited by a moderator:
Did I miss the clip of Freyja whipped ?

May be she would appreciate to know that hundreds of wolves here would howl viewing her tits whipped !

I just realized somebody posted these here without attribution, so to give Freyja her credit, here are a couple of shots of her crucified outdoors.

And here's a link to a short clip:

HOLY SHIT

You SPOIL us. That's a real fucking crucifixion right there, at night, with a woman who has been whipped to the point of blood, hanging nude in agony. I love it. I love your set up, and I hope she loved it too!

Awesome.... that video is destined to be a classic . She is hot crucified . I am willing to see more. Thank you!

is there a full lenght video to be had of Frejda Sacraficed

I'm planning a realistic crucifixion for Freyja similar to the Sacrifice video in the springtime. I'm also attempting to secure a different location to crucify two or more females outdoors at the same time. There is another slave (Melpomene) willing to be in this scenario who I've crucified before. Yet, Melpomene travels a lot for her job, so coordinating a location and date is tricky, especially concerning the weather.

Regarding the weather, let me share the difficulties of making an outdoor crucifixion video. Besides finding a remote location, which is almost always on somebody else's private property, the weather can suddenly change here in the Southeast. Look at this picture of the stipes erected that day for the Sacrifice video. Everything looked perfect at the time of the photo. The stipes was high on a tall mound, the scene was blocked from the road by berms and trees, and I knew Freyja would be perspiring heavily for a sexy visual effect due to the heat and humidity of the summer night.

A thunderstorm came through right before Freyja began her journey to the cross. The ground was so muddy it was difficult to position the cameras and lights for the whipping. To make matters worse, right after Freyja shouldered her patibulum and began walking naked over a hundred meters through the open air to be crucified, my vehicle became stuck in the mud. I shouted at her to keep walking with her crossbar while I frantically attempted to dig the vehicle out. I finally left the vehicle and ran carrying the lights and cameras from the whipping scene. We couldn't leave the vehicle stuck, so I had to cut the crucifixion scene short to get back and finish digging out our only way back. Finally, with Freyja behind the wheel (and still covered with the effects of sweat and blood), I got the vehicle out, and we safely made it back.

So, while my crux photos and videos might convey an image of total control, I'm often fighting the constraints of nature, time, and people. That's why my videos often appear in small segments. It's hard to manage all this by yourself and still be responsible for the safety of the crucified.

— Tarq

Attachments

• 20220811 Stipes.jpg
    20220811 Stipes.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 243
Back
Top Bottom