From a Swedish painslut with many fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com

tinaslut

Executioner
Hello all, this is tina of Sweden. I just joined and I must say there are many exciting threads here. I am looking forward to exploring the forum further. My fantasies are very intense but I draw a sharp line between fantasies and real life. Sharing fantasies can actually be extremely exciting. I took up drawing a couple of years ago and although I'm not exactly a Rembrant I find it very exciting to draw pictures to go with my fantasies. Like this one where I am a cheap prostitute being punished at the brothel. Yes, I simply love being a cheap whore that anyone can afford. Some customer has complained about my services. Little do they know I did what I did to get him to report me. I knew I would be punished very harshly by the brothel keeper, a huge muscular man who really loves his trade. He lays on his well-oiled bullwhip with a gusto that's beyond my wildest dreams. Naturally the complaining customer will be present to see my ordeal. How many lashes will I get? I may not be able to work for several days after the flogging and my marks and scars will remain for a long time.

Of course the complaining customer will want me to serve him again and something tells me he will be disappointed in one way or another...

What do you think will be my next punishment? Any suggestions? Of course I am a money-making resource so the punishment mustn't stop me from working too long.

Attachments

• tina piskad.jpg
    tina piskad.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 536
Hello all, this is tina of Sweden. I just joined and I must say there are many exciting threads here. I am looking forward to exploring the forum further. My fantasies are very intense but I draw a sharp line between fantasies and real life. Sharing fantasies can actually be extremely exciting. I took up drawing a couple of years ago and although I'm not exactly a Rembrant I find it very exciting to draw pictures to go with my fantasies. Like this one where I am a cheap prostitute being punished at the brothel. Yes, I simply love being a cheap whore that anyone can afford. Some customer has complained about my services. Little do they know I did what I did to get him to report me. I knew I would be punished very harshly by the brothel keeper, a huge muscular man who really loves his trade. He lays on his well-oiled bullwhip with a gusto that's beyond my wildest dreams. Naturally the complaining customer will be present to see my ordeal. How many lashes will I get? I may not be able to work for several days after the flogging and my marks and scars will remain for a long time.

Of course the complaining customer will want me to serve him again and something tells me he will be disappointed in one way or another...

What do you think will be my next punishment? Any suggestions? Of course I am a money-making resource so the punishment mustn't stop me from working too long.
A lovely fantasy, and a very nice drawing to go with it. Thank you sharing.

Oh, did I mention that I'm a lazy girl? If nothing else you can see it in my drawings which are more like sketches. The thing is I want quick results to start working on something else. This sketch must have taken nearly 5-10 minutes to make from scratch. Yes, I realize many details could be refined and improved - which would take time. Although I wouldn't say that sleepygirls and being subdued by a heavy club is a fetish of mine my fantasies often include such elements and I love being captured caveman style. It works well in the jungle too...

I'm sure you will have some ideas about what will happen to this girl when I finally come to... ;) Why don't you tell me?

Attachments

• tina caught by savages.jpg
    tina caught by savages.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 520
Hello Tina.

Yes, what should I say? The faces on the sketches are all so happy!

It's not bad to be whipped.
I like Tina's face. Similar to those childishly naive manga. Almost no more lines are needed.

The boys, on the other hand, are really very simple. Overall, no really bad atmosphere wants to arise. I think the overall picture is in contradiction to the topic of painslut.

It's hard for me to believe that the boys are still doing evil things. And if they do, it will probably be nice.

It is still normal today that small populations are very happy about new genetic material. When she awakens there will be a lot of sex. They will make sure that Tina doesn't break. Well, boisterous young men are often rude, and the other women might get jealous...

OK, but your sentences for the first picture are pretty hard. I like it very much.
I would roughly spank lazy girls.

Why so fast?
You may soon find pleasure (excitement) in giving more time to dirty details.

Oh, did I mention that I'm a lazy girl? If nothing else you can see it in my drawings which are more like sketches. The thing is I want quick results to start working on something else. This sketch must have taken nearly 5-10 minutes to make from scratch. Yes, I realize many details could be refined and improved - which would take time. Although I wouldn't say that sleepygirls and being subdued by a heavy club is a fetish of mine my fantasies often include such elements and I love being captured caveman style. It works well in the jungle too...

I'm sure you will have some ideas about what will happen to this girl when I finally come to... ;) Why don't you tell me?
Lazy girl eh? Not for long. :)

I think the wild tribe will have a party when the new woman arrives.

The spirits are animated. There's a campfire, everyone's outside.
It's better to tie up the new girl, maybe she wants to run away?
There's aphrodisiac for everyone to drink, including Tina.
The beat of the drums begins to hypnotize.

The old, knowing men advise how to proceed. Young women have their heads between these men's legs, the ritual has always been like that.

Young couples swap partners today, all have sex outside.
Everyone wants to touch Tina! Curious fingers flood her body.

The single men fight each other in a kind of dance, the winner will get Tina first.
So right after men who have already done a lot of positive things for the tribe.
But of course the leader first.
And his wife! She will check fertility.

Is the spirit working on Tina? Will she play along or does she need to be held during sex? There are enough strong men for that.

Hello Tina.

Yes, what should I say? The faces on the sketches are all so happy!

It's not bad to be whipped.
I like Tina's face. Similar to those childishly naive manga. Almost no more lines are needed.

The boys, on the other hand, are really very simple. Overall, no really bad atmosphere wants to arise. I think the overall picture is in contradiction to the topic of painslut.

It's hard for me to believe that the boys are still doing evil things. And if they do, it will probably be nice.

It is still normal today that small populations are very happy about new genetic material. When she awakens there will be a lot of sex. They will make sure that Tina doesn't break. Well, boisterous young men are often rude, and the other women might get jealous...

OK, but your sentences for the first picture are pretty hard. I like it very much.
I would roughly spank lazy girls.

Why so fast?
You may soon find pleasure (excitement) in giving more time to dirty details.
Thank you for your kind comment. Yes, maybe I will start focusing more on details soon. I guess that's a part of the learning process. But it's an exciting journey...

I think the wild tribe will have a party when the new woman arrives.

The spirits are animated. There's a campfire, everyone's outside.
It's better to tie up the new girl, maybe she wants to run away?
There's aphrodisiac for everyone to drink, including Tina.
The beat of the drums begins to hypnotize.

The old, knowing men advise how to proceed. Young women have their heads between these men's legs, the ritual has always been like that.

Young couples swap partners today, all have sex outside.
Everyone wants to touch Tina! Curious fingers flood her body.

The single men fight each other in a kind of dance, the winner will get Tina first.
So right after men who have already done a lot of positive things for the tribe.
But of course the leader first.
And his wife! She will check fertility.

Is the spirit working on Tina? Will she play along or does she need to be held during sex? There are enough strong men for that.
Thank you for your input. You have a special way of painting a picture of a very exciting scene, somethinng which really makes your imagination and fantasies flow.

It's nice for me I enjoy arranging words in such a way that something exciting and erotic is created.
My language is German. I also enjoy working with the translator and my limited knowledge of English. Everything seems so different.

In the case of Tina, those lovely women manga face imprisoned my evil, mean, even cruel ideas.

I'm not a tribal researcher.
And I don't know where Tina is being carried either.
The celebration of fertility will be experienced far less sweetly in other places by women, that will also happen.
There are rods, whips, chains, prickly or hot objects, all useful for dominating women. It is normal, women know this treatment from everyday life.

When celebrating lust, however, the regions of femininity also come into contact with these instruments. In these tribes, the erotic union of man and woman generally looks more like a rape of the woman.

That would be a less sweet awakening for Tina!

Thank you for your kind comment. Yes, maybe I will start focusing more on details soon. I guess that's a part of the learning process. But it's an exciting journey...

You're welcome!
But please let the girls their manga faces.
I would love it, to have such a cute character under my table kneeling when I draw malicious BDSM scenarios on women's bodies. I would have my hands free!

Now, she could generally take care of the well-being and the operational readiness of all pens.

Hi I am the slave who introduced you to this forum. Have a nice time... Don't forget me... Make your master whip me to blood and unconscious and please take me with you, I want to work to that bordello as a pain slut prostitute

You should have your nipples nailed at the whipping post and scourged with a nine tail whip which has nails at the edges till you bleed

View attachment 1337920
Forty hard lashes of the stock whip across your naked back
View attachment 1337921
Followed by twenty full-strength strokes of the cane to the soles of your bare feet.

You will then be locked in the public pillory for 24 hours to be humiliated while you suffer from your wounds.
If I was Tina I would ask to be scourged till I bleed and faint. Then I will be crusified in public with ropes and the audience can whip me fuck me piss me. Finally I am put to the ground to be raped by everyone. My body and face is full of semen

Back
Top Bottom