Fun With A Gun

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am not sure what riskware warning means. Are you using some plugin that is (falsely) identifying the download as a potential threat? When I try the link I see it as expired because ufile.io only allows free access for a month in order to sell premium access. I uploaded this as an example, not as an indelible long term file I was guaranteeing access to forever. The file itself is just a zip of jpg images, there is no risk of viruses because there are no executable files.

Plus, this was just an example. None of those images were particularly great. If anyone wants me to upload my "best of" archives in landscape and portrait again, I would be happy to do so and I think they will download just fine.

If ufile.io is not considered a safe site, I can try to find another option.
It's the lowest level of warning (from Malwarebytes Premium - very reliable, but can be ultra-protective) - it signals software that's not itself malicious but may be used to channel malware, adware etc., or for other malign purposes - scams etc. I've looked at several monitoring sites and they mostly rate ufile.io as 'safe', I think if you and other members have got reliable anti-malware etc. defences it shouldn't be a serious risk.

Bump

gun yuri_s_new_look__by_corujadeouro3571_derdqdw.jpg23408114.jpgslimages.jpgguns 109200941-sexy-confident-red-headed-futuristic-female-soldier-holding-duel-pistols-semi-n...jpgggimages.jpggun ggimages2.jpg

We trained the girls perfectly on weapons. They had to take off a piece of clothing for each missed shot.
The good shooting of Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley let me suggest that we start the other way around. For every miss she had to take a piece of clothing. Else we will never see them nude.

calmity1.jpg Annie-Oakley-shotgun3700gty-56a488a35f9b58b7d0d76f68.jpg

well it is Doris Day, but that is not Doris Day

notdorisday.jpg...

What did I wanted to say?

Ok, probably we should look Sharon Stone with a gun

sharonstone779_1000.jpg

the Colt .45 in "The quick and the dead" seems faked and now be brave.... the vagina in..... Oh so much wasted semen in masturbations and lost time in frame to frame looking the DVDa for a prosthetic....

I heard from mom first actresses who dye hairs on blonde cause was fashionable was die cause of it cause dye's those times been much toxic not know Brigitte too pass from it or not also Marylin Monroe from overdose drugs
But BB is not dead ! She's currently 89 and stays "à la Madrague", her S't Tropez'house ...

Brigitte_Bardot_2006_(cropped).JPG ... BB in 2006 ... and in 2020 BB in 2020.jpg ...

Back
Top Bottom