Game Show: Cunt Hunt

Go to CruxDreams.com
cunt-hunt.jpg
Reporter: „My name is Jessica Smith and I’m reporting live from the monthly Cunt Hunt Game Show, where 100 brave ladies try to stay alive during the 2 hour game. We’re are now 90 minutes into the game, and as you can see behind me, several cuntestants didn’t make it. Up until now, 34 girls have been killed by the 10 male players, and 4 girls committed suicide when they were about to get discovered by the players. Right next to me is player #8 who wishes to stay anonymous during this interview. So, let’s just call him ‚Tom‘. Let’s see what he has to say…

Hey Tom, can I interrupt for a second?“

Tom: „Hold on… I just told this cutie I would let her go, if she can make me cum in 2 minutes… she has 20 seconds left…“

Reporter: „Wow… that’s interesting… let’s see if she can make it… She’s trying really hard… I’ve never seen a girl sucking a cock as if her life depends on it…“

Tom: „Well… it DOES… 10…9…8…7…6….5…4….3….2…1…0…. Sorry girl, you lost! AHHHHHH FUUUCK!!!! YESSS! Take my cum in your face!!!! YES! AHHH… shit, that was hot!“

Reporter: „Congratulations, Tom… you made it. Will you kill her now?“

Tom: „Hell, yes of course! She had a fair chance, but she blew it…. Haha... pun intended….“

Reporter: „Well, that’s perfect… I’d love to show her execution while we’re live on air. But before you finish her, can I talk to her for a sec?“

Tom: „Sure!“

Reporter: „Hey there… sorry you didn’t make it. You must be devastated. Could you please turn around and face the camera, so that the audience can see you?“

Girl: „NO NO NO!!! Fuck… that can’t be happening! NO! That can’t be fucking real!“

Reporter: „Well, I’m afraid it is. But don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for you. You knew the risks of this game and you signed up for it voluntarily… so, don’t expect any sympathy of me or the viewers. For most viewers you’re just a little attention seeking whore who thought she can get rich by signing up for a risky game. So, before Tom kills you live on air, please tell us a little bit about yourself… what’s your name? How old are you?“

Girl: „My…my name?… my name is Andrea. I… I just turned 18 last week. Please! I’m too young to die! Please there must be something you can do!!“

Reporter: „I’m afraid there’s really nothing I can do. Our viewers would be very disappointed if pardoned you. I mean, that’s what our audience paid for when they bought the pay-per-view ticket to watch the show. They wanna see pretty little girls like you getting raped and killed. But you know what? Let’s have a quick straw poll among the viewers… Everyone in favor of letting you go, click the green button on the screen. Everyone who wants to see little Andrea die, press the red button!“

Andrea: „Are… are you for real?“

Reporter: „Sure… and while our viewers are voting I suggest you give them a nasty little show and answer my questions, ok?“

Andrea: „What… what do you want me to do…?“

Reporter: „Well… show yourself… Come on… our viewers wanna see what you got… open your fucking legs, Andrea. Go on… show us your little doomed pussy. Go ahead… wider! Spread them… show us your fucking cunt!! Ok… now play with your pussy! Do it! Masturbate for us! Show what a little horny slut you are! Yes… that’s it! Finger yourself… deeper! Harder! Rub your cunt for us! Do you like that? Are you horny? Are you wet?“

Andrea: „Ahh…I don’t know… it’s so fucked up! Please! Please let me go! Ahhh..“

Reporter: „We’ll let you go, if our audience decides that it’s hotter to watch you masturbate and cum instead of getting killed! Can you do that? Come on…. At least try... Squeeze one final orgasm out of that little pussy and hope that our viewers will be happy with that! Our producer tells me over my earpiece that some people are actually pressing the green button, so keep going! Maybe you can make it after all!“

Andrea: „Ahhh… fuck…I’m trying… I’m fucking trying!!!“

Reporter: „So…tell us about your experience tonight… did you enjoy the game? Did any of the players fuck you? No? What a shame… such a cute little pussy… How about you Tom? Are you going to fuck her, before you kill her?“

Tom: „No… I’m good… I raped and killed 4 girls this evening and this little bitch just sucked me off… I think I’m gonna pass. But I hope I get to kill her!“

Reporter: „I’m sure you get to kill her. How will you do it? Will you chop her head off with that machete?“

Tom: „No… I was thinking maybe I could slice the machete trough her fuck slit and cut her pussy in half.“

Reporter: „Wow, that would be fucking cruel, painful and degrading. Did you hear that, Andrea? Tom can’t wait to slice your pussy open with his machete… You better get the audience to vote for your pardon, unless you wanna experience that!“

Andrea: „FUCK! NO! NO! NOT MY PUSSY!!“

Reporter: „Well… let me throw you a lifeline here… if you can make it to a genuine orgasm with the next 60 seconds, we will double your votes for your pardon. If you then have more votes to let you go, you’re free to go. But should the people decide that they wanna see you die… well… then that’s it!“

Andrea: „Fuck… are…. Are you for real? Ahhhh… fuck….“

Reporter: „You better hurry! 50 seconds left to cum and double your votes!“

Andrea: „Fuck… I’m trying…. I’M TRYING!!! It’s not so easy under stress….“

Reporter: „Well, that’s your problem, sweety! 30 seconds left! Tom? Bring your machete in position. Be ready to slice her fucking cunt open, when I give you the signal!“

Tom: „Ok!“

Andrea: „I’m almost cumming….wait… wait!!!! Ahhhh… fuck, I’m about to CUM!“

Reporter:“10…9…8…7…6…“

Andrea: „WAIT! AHHHHH I’M CUMMING!!!! I’M CUMMING AAAAAAAAHHHH FUUUUUCK!“

Reporter: „GO, TOM! SPLIT THAT FUCKING CUNT OPEN!“

Andrea: „WHAT? NOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH NOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!“

Reporter: „WOW!!! Just wow!!!! Look at that!!!! Right in the middle of her trembling fuck slit! You sliced her pussy and clit in half, right as she was cumming!!!! FUCK THAT WAS HOT!!! Ahhh….“

Tom: „HELL YES! Fuck… That got me hard after all! FUCK! So… I guess the viewers didn’t vote to pardon her?“

Reporter: „Haha… I was just fucking with her. There was never a straw poll in the first place. I just wanted to see that little bitch degrading herself by cumming on national TV right as her pussy got sliced in half!“

Tom: „Wow… that’s dark… but I love it!“

Reporter: „Alright Tom… I think we’re done here… Andrea passed out from the pain and blood loss and will soon die. Thank you for the interview. If you want, you can fuck me off camera now. I almost came just from watching this!“

The End….

Back
Top Bottom