Georges Pichard

Go to CruxDreams.com
Looks like a mix of Dolcett and Pichard to Tree. The guys look like Pichard, but the women look like Dolcett! Any other's thoughts?
I fully agree the women are Dolcett's work, but I'm skeptical about the mmen being Pichard's work. Just my opinion though.
Thanks!
You confirm what I thought after careful observation: men vaguely resembling Pichard's work and the rest being Dolcett.
In short, let's give Pichard what is really Pichard's...

Here are a few pages from a Spanish fumetto called "Sadosex", which contains multiple short episodes by different (uncredited) artists. This episode is called "Penitenciaria femenina". Several motifs are obviously based on Pichard images, especially on the first page I'm posting, but on balance I think it's a copycat artist rather than an uncredited Pichard as it doesn't have Pichard's unique drawing style:

-65720315_321735769.jpg-65720315_321735775.jpg-65720315_321735786.jpg-65720315_321735787.jpg

The image in the bottom right corner looks to be a slightly altered direct copy from one of Pichards panels. If it isn't, then the artist is exceptionally good at duplicating Pichard's unique style. I doubt that's the case, at least for that particular image.

1709611097767.png514883012rdd.jpg

The image in the bottom right corner looks to be a slightly altered direct copy from one of Pichards panels. If it isn't, then the artist is exceptionally good at duplicating Pichard's unique style. I doubt that's the case, at least for that particular image.

View attachment 1440902View attachment 1440903
Yes, that's the precise image I was thinking of, but I couldn't lay my hand on it when I posted -- thanks for locating it! I'm pretty sure the woman in the dangling birdcage on the third page and the dildo perch on the last page are copied from Pichard panels as well.

The full fumetto is here (Sadosex No. 1, pages 32 to 47):

Here are a few pages from a Spanish fumetto called "Sadosex", which contains multiple short episodes by different (uncredited) artists. This episode is called "Penitenciaria femenina". Several motifs are obviously based on Pichard images, especially on the first page I'm posting, but on balance I think it's a copycat artist rather than an uncredited Pichard as it doesn't have Pichard's unique drawing style:

Wow, that's a rather brazen copy of some panels from Pichard's Marie Gabrielle. I suppose it was a little easier to get away with something like that before there was the internet. Apart from the one Wulf has pointed out, I would say there are at least two more:
PichardMG01.jpg PichardMG02.jpg

Wow, that's a rather brazen copy of some panels from Pichard's Marie Gabrielle. I suppose it was a little easier to get away with something like that before there was the internet. Apart from the one Wulf has pointed out, I would say there are at least two more:
View attachment 1441418 View attachment 1441419
Right, I noticed those too.
I have to wonder why... if the rest of the drawings are his work... would he need to copy images from Pichard in the first place. The other art is pretty decent on it's own so why steal another artist's work and mix it in. Perhaps the other artwork is also stolen from someone else as well (?).

Back
Top Bottom