Getting Bogged Down

Go to CruxDreams.com
in a couple of thousand years or so, she'll be dug up, beautifully preserved in the anaerobic mud -
'H'm,' says the archaeologist, 'looks like a ritual deposition -
I didn't think they were still performing such rites in the 21st century,
but up here on Dartmoor, things never change....'

Sinking into a Dartmoor Bog is just heavenly . feeling the mud caressing my
naked body, feeling the pull of the bog beneath my feet, i have time to think
about what a wicked life i have led, OH SHIT, it`s about to end, Someone
Pull Me Out ,i love being wicked.
Here's a rope, but you will have to grab it with your teeth as I see your hands are tied behind your back. You don't have any loose fillings do you?:D

Sinking into a Dartmoor Bog is just heavenly . feeling the mud caressing my
naked body, feeling the pull of the bog beneath my feet, i have time to think
about what a wicked life i have led, OH SHIT, it`s about to end, Someone
Pull Me Out ,i love being wicked.

Once, more Dorothy, you will have to ressurect from the death, up to a new exciting adventure with an exctingly tragic end.:D

How to get out? Luckily you are in a Dartmoor pool! Look around for a sword on the bottom, hold it above the water surface and wave it.

[Angelic music plays... ] (from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
King Arthur : The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis : Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

With some luck he will pull you out too. Of course you have to give him something back for saving your life.

exc.jpg

But remember that you have the right to insist that he takes off his armor first!:)

Been a long time since I last saw that... Thanks for posting...

T

It's always a good thing to occasionally repost some older works... there are some drawings I did almost 20 years ago that I'll have to re-scan...

Back
Top Bottom