Girls With Whips

Go to CruxDreams.com
...don't let her whip the pussy!!! We're in enough trouble without PETA getting involved!!!!

Tree

Posted this on Dress for a Crucified Girl a little while back:
girl-in-cowboy-hat-with-whip.jpg
There's a look in her eyes,​
a hint in her stance,​
that says​
"Here you are, Sir,​
You know what to do with this."​

But the pussy needs some whipping too! ;)

I meant the CAT!!!!

Posted this on Dress for a Crucified Girl a little while back:
There's a look in her eyes,​
a hint in her stance,​
that says​
"Here you are, Sir,​
You know what to do with this."​

A different reply from the "Dress for a Crucified Girl" thread...

She handed me the whip and I ordered her to strip, with the shorts off first. She gave me a look of fear that even a B-movie actress would make more convincingly. I never knew that little denim could be peeled off so slowly... Good thing the buttons of my fly were riveted. She took her time slipping the shorts down her legs all the while begging me to not hurt her too badly. When she finally stepped out of them I told her to get the shirt off.

I've got to admit for only having two buttons and a knot to undo she made it a major production. When she finally opened the shirt and flashed me those smooth orbs she quickly covered her breasts and pleaded "Please, Tree, don't make me be naked!"

"Get the shirt off, Eul, NOW!" I growled while the warning 'If you experience an erection lasting more than four hours..." ran through my head. I swear she took a half an hour peeling the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms.

"Hands behind your head, Eul"

She slowly slipped her hands through her hair and locked her fingers. I'm not sure if it was defiance, pride, or an invitation, but she threw her elbows back and those tits out, raising her chin at the same time. In barely a whisper she asked "Tree, what are you going to do to me?"

"Exactly what you deserve, you little vixen!" I said as I circled behind her. Her back arched as she prepared for the sting of the whip. She gasped when she felt my jeans against her bare ass and my arm wrap across her chest. From behind her my right hand grabbed her left breast and while I kneaded her nipple I began rubbing the thick leather handle of the whip against her clit.

She could feel the wet denim of jeans trying to hide my bulging member pressing against her back. She smiled knowing her her performance worked. It wasn't long before her knees buckled and her body trembled in my arm. While she was still weak from her climax I tied her wrists together with the end of the whip then tossed the handle over a ceiling beam and pulled her arms over her. Once I had secured her I fixed a drink and said "I'll be back. I need a shower."

As I walked up the stairs she yelled behind me "TREE! You are a son of a bitch!"

"Leave my mother out of this, Eul. The night is young..."

Attachments

• PussyImpact.jpg
    PussyImpact.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 186
What an excellent idea.........the coffee that is. In one of the attached pics you can see one of our brand new coffee bean grinding machines.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg