Gladiators vs Gladiatrixes: Sex and Death on the sand

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Skull Warrior stalks his prey, who, weakened by the horrible wounds to his sex, staggers across the sand, while the crowd calls for death.
When she finally falls to her knees, the merciless male lunges at her and impales her repeatedly, until the mutilated body, turned into a bloody mass, is scattered on the ground.
img-cSFe9gaizrJnfYTNNiqY5.jpeg

She was really dangerous. He knew the other females he had fought would never have had a chance to beat him. He abused of his superiority, playing with them, he had used them to cement his reputation as a ruthless killer, especially when his opponents were women. That was what attracted the crowds to see him: the savagery with which he killed his victims.
But she was very different, as agile and skilled with a sword as she was aggressive. During the long fight she had been on the verge of finishing him off several times. But luck was on his side and he plunged his dagger into her back.
She, defeated at her feet, looked at him defiantly saying:

Do it. Finish me you fucking bastard. I will see you in Hell

img-G1PzQqOjOIBOUJMQiF6Ej.jpeg

So he did.

Text by Eulalia

Thanks!!

"Why are you hesitating, Champion? I know this is my fate, here on the blood-soaked sand. I'm not ashamed, I know I fought well against a formidable Master of the Sword. I wasn't afraid of you, I'm even less afraid of death. So come on, do your duty, let my body fight its last, hopeless fight, so my spirit can fly free!"

img-1fHP43uPRMTtjLI0QslV2.jpeg

She looks at me defiantly.
Despite all the pain and horror, she show me that she will never submit to me.
She knows I've instructed Decimus what to do. Despite that, she defy me.
Decimus waits my order.
I look at her eyes as my thumb gives it

img-NcEdfXO0qbcampJwvgZJv.jpeg

As Maximus slice off her breast, she still glares at me, bravely overcoming the terrible pain.

Back
Top Bottom