Hammerlock's Crucifixion drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com

malins

Stumbling Seeker
Hammerlock wrote,
"see all the graphics are gone; I can't replace mine, unfortunately, since I destroy my drawings as soon as I post them here."
i had downloaded some of the drawings, here they are. many were given very similar names like "nailed2.jpg" and i am using not always the original names. i am trying to put them together by topic or sequence. with some time i can copy over the texts that were originally written with the drawings from the old discussions.

edited: i have now put some of the original texts.

KARYN'S ORDEAL (1)

the series of drawings which fits to the story posted (voluntary going to the cross)
[the story has become deleted. Hammerlock, do you still have it...?]
[attachment=2:29464kjk]0kg_Resolute....jpg[/attachment:29464kjk]
[attachment=1:29464kjk]0kg_Step over here....jpg[/attachment:29464kjk]
[attachment=0:29464kjk]1.Golgotha bound.....jpg[/attachment:29464kjk]

Attachments

• 0kg_Resolute....jpg
    0kg_Resolute....jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 2,109
  • 0kg_Step over here....jpg
    0kg_Step over here....jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 2,157
  • 1.Golgotha bound.....jpg
    1.Golgotha bound.....jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 2,192
KARYN'S ORDEAL (2)

[attachment=2:1265smyu]1.kg_Ashes....jpg[/attachment:1265smyu]
[attachment=1:1265smyu]2.Karyn shrugging....jpg[/attachment:1265smyu]
[attachment=0:1265smyu]3.Led by the rope....jpg[/attachment:1265smyu]

Attachments

• 1.kg_Ashes....jpg
    1.kg_Ashes....jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 2,043
  • 2.Karyn shrugging....jpg
    2.Karyn shrugging....jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 2,011
  • 3.Led by the rope....jpg
    3.Led by the rope....jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 2,022
KARYN'S ORDEAL (3)

[attachment=2:1fy4307x]3.m.jpg[/attachment:1fy4307x]
[attachment=1:1fy4307x]5.The platform....jpg[/attachment:1fy4307x]
[attachment=0:1fy4307x]6.A deep breath....jpg[/attachment:1fy4307x]

Attachments

• 3.m.jpg
    3.m.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 2,031
  • 5.The platform....jpg
    5.The platform....jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2,073
  • 6.A deep breath....jpg
    6.A deep breath....jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 2,136
BOUDICA

last day of the rebel british queen
[attachment=2:3sa3yuqx]Boudica1.jpg[/attachment:3sa3yuqx]Surrounded and outnumbered by her enemies, Boudica ritually removes her clothing and faces her enemies with her bloodied sword, working herself into a berserker fury. She determines to take as many of the Roman bastards with her as she can before she dies; they, of course, are under orders to take her alive...

[attachment=1:3sa3yuqx]Boudica2.jpg[/attachment:3sa3yuqx]Slowly, relentlessly, the circle of shields closes in on her. She begins to tremble as her rage builds up into a berserker fury. These are the men who burned her village, killed her husband, raped her twin daughters, and had her flogged mercilessly. She cannot possibly win, but she can take plenty of them with her....

[attachment=0:3sa3yuqx]Boudica3.jpg[/attachment:3sa3yuqx]Just playing around a bit more with the concept...you'll notice, oh ye nitpickers out there, that I've given her a shorter sword. I also had her keep her boots on, since an experienced warrior like her would know that, in a fight, secure footing is everything.
She prepares to leap into the fray, her heart singing. In her savage religion, those you kill in this world become your servants in the next. She is looking forward to having a lot of servants to do her dirty work in the next life...

Attachments

• Boudica1.jpg
    Boudica1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 2,008
  • Boudica2.jpg
    Boudica2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,937
  • Boudica3.jpg
    Boudica3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 2,029
AT THE STAKE

[attachment=1:1f9c7vc8]Karyn at the stake1.jpg[/attachment:1f9c7vc8]Gonna try something just a tad different. I know this is a crucifixion forum, and we'll be getting back to that soon enough, but this is a different take on the lovely and luckless Karyn's many fates--more proof that you really can't screw over Hammerlock without suffering many imaginary dooms---
Karyn has joined a missionary group and traveled with them to a small, isolated African village to spread the good works. Unfortunately, the villagers quickly decide, spurred on by the jealous local shaman, that the female members of the group are, in reality, witches and sorceresses, and quickly condemn them to their doom. As the male missionaries watch in helpless horror from the cages in which they were locked, the woman are consigned to the flames....

[attachment=0:1f9c7vc8]Karyn at the stake2.jpg[/attachment:1f9c7vc8]The village shaman decides that, since the Christians seem to be so enamored of crucifixion as a way of death, he would give the condemned witches what they want. But they are still witches, and witches are burned. What to do, what to do? Oh, I've got it! Let's combine the two punishments!

Attachments

• Karyn at the stake1.jpg
    Karyn at the stake1.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 2,209
  • Karyn at the stake2.jpg
    Karyn at the stake2.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 2,215
SACRIFICED BY DEATHCULT MONKS

[attachment=2:2gyij9t6]1 rising.jpg[/attachment:2gyij9t6]In the mid-21st century, public executions were carried out by a shadowy group of monks known as the Brotherhood of the Redemption. Clad in thick brown robes and wearing skull masks, these mysterious, silent men "assisted" their victims by inflicting the agony with which the sufferers earned their "redemption" for their sins and their crimes. These are the men whom Karyn will meet and be turned over to at the crucifixion site...they will spend the rest of the day assuring her salvation through the administration of agony.

[attachment=1:2gyij9t6]2.jpg[/attachment:2gyij9t6]Seemingly impervious to the scorching heat, the silent monks come and go throughout the long, agonizing day, wielding the tools of their trade on Karyn's struggling, quivering body....

[attachment=0:2gyij9t6]3.jpg[/attachment:2gyij9t6]

Attachments

• 1 rising.jpg
    1 rising.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 2,233
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 2,160
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 2,116
individual crucifixions

[attachment=2:21y7i8w7]_inverted.jpg[/attachment:21y7i8w7]Hey, look! It DOES do interesting things to a woman's breasts!
Tips from Willowfall for inverted crucifixion: Well if you want to get your fun out of an upside down cruxing how about you nail a "For Sale" sign above the girl's feet and tell her if she is pleasing to a prespective owner he might buy and save her. Then tell her the way to please a buyer in this perdicament is for her to suck cock.
Think of the voyeristic value not to mention having a girl in pain desperately sucking your cock in an effort to save her life.
And I know one or two girls who if they were cruxed upside down there tits would hang at least to their chins so oyu could titty *** them and have your cock sucked at the same time.
:lol:

[attachment=1:21y7i8w7]_volunteer.jpg[/attachment:21y7i8w7]
[attachment=0:21y7i8w7]_Jamilla.jpg[/attachment:21y7i8w7]there is a story to this. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=83#p323

Attachments

• _inverted.jpg
    _inverted.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 2,114
  • _volunteer.jpg
    _volunteer.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 2,155
  • _Jamilla.jpg
    _Jamilla.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 2,114
individual crucifixions (2)

[attachment=1:30quu0rq]_festival 001.jpg[/attachment:30quu0rq]Here's an unfinished drawing of Karyn, on her way to her public crucifixion as part of the Harvest Festival, passing a handbill advertising the coming attractions.

[attachment=0:30quu0rq]_Nailedprincess2.jpg[/attachment:30quu0rq]Here's a quick-and-dirty rendition of a scene from a story I wrote about a princess whose mother, the queen, has her crucified for treason on the advice of her scheming prime minister, only to find that the prime minister, in fact, was the one plotting treason. A caravan pulls up in front of the crucified princess, struggling in the burning desert sun, and the queen gets out of her carriage to explain the situation to her crucified daughter. Sadly, her daughter's wounds are too serious for her to be rescued from the cross, the queen explains, but at least you'll get to see justice meted out to the traitor. The cart containing the bound prime minister is oiled with flammable oil as the crucified princess and her mother watch.

Attachments

• _festival 001.jpg
    _festival 001.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 2,013
  • _Nailedprincess2.jpg
    _Nailedprincess2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 2,082
NAILED!

[attachment=2:1vaircv0]Nailed_2_.jpg[/attachment:1vaircv0]Here's Karyn carrying her cross (the entire thing--why make it easy for her?) to the hilltop where her destiny awaits. If she moves any slower, I'm going to have to start flogging her...

[attachment=1:1vaircv0]Nailed_2_m.jpg[/attachment:1vaircv0]Stretched out on her cross on the hot desert ground, she can't help but gaze at the cruel spikes that will soon pin her to her cross. There are the three spikes, one for each wrist and one through both feet. But where will the largest spike be hammered? - we had a long discussion about that back then :lol:

[attachment=0:1vaircv0]Nailed_2a.jpg[/attachment:1vaircv0]

Attachments

• Nailed_2_.jpg
    Nailed_2_.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 2,092
  • Nailed_2_m.jpg
    Nailed_2_m.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 2,152
  • Nailed_2a.jpg
    Nailed_2a.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 2,153
NAILED 2

[attachment=2:2vkdw8my]Nailed_2b.jpg[/attachment:2vkdw8my]The next one: "A guy's entitled to step back and admire his handiwork."

[attachment=1:2vkdw8my]Nailed_2bm _001.jpg[/attachment:2vkdw8my]

[attachment=0:2vkdw8my]Nailed_2bq.jpg[/attachment:2vkdw8my]

Attachments

• Nailed_2b.jpg
    Nailed_2b.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 2,082
  • Nailed_2bm _001.jpg
    Nailed_2bm _001.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 2,017
  • Nailed_2bq.jpg
    Nailed_2bq.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 2,059
NAILED 3

[attachment=2:tcy2tt6j]Nailed_2c 003.jpg[/attachment:tcy2tt6j]Love is strange. Even after he has nailed her to a cross and left her to die in the burning sun, she can still feel a thrill of sexual ecstasy as he mounts a ladder next to her and caresses her sweating breasts.

[attachment=1:tcy2tt6j]Nailed_2d_5for5_Pictures.jpg[/attachment:tcy2tt6j]One of the most favorite features about a public crucifixion was the popular "Five For Five" program. For five dollars, any of the spectators could line up and give the victim five lashes with a whip. Karyn learned very quickly that the "Five For Five" program brought in a lot of money for her crucifiers, and that there was little she could do but scream and struggle futilely as the long line of spectators got their money's worth...

[attachment=0:tcy2tt6j]Nailed_2e_water!.jpg[/attachment:tcy2tt6j]Here's a depiction of what I always thought was an interesting scenario: You're a woman who has been crucified, and your executioners have been working you over all day. As is usual with crucifixions, you have a raging thirst, and you ask for water.
Now, the executioners are trying to kill you as slowly and painfully as possible, but they also have a vested interest in keeping you alive as long as possible, to prolong the agony. So of course they're going to give you some water, be it with a sponge impaled on a spear or a wet rag wrapped around a pole. It may or may not be laced with a stimulant.
Greedily, you suck the water down, and realize you're in a strange position. These people are trying to kill you. Yet, you are grateful for the water they've given you. Gratitude towards those who are torturing you to death? Hmmm....you hate them, and you thank them. How's that for an interesting take on the mental aspects of crucifixion?

Attachments

• Nailed_2c 003.jpg
    Nailed_2c 003.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 2,007
  • Nailed_2d_5for5_Pictures.jpg
    Nailed_2d_5for5_Pictures.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 2,041
  • Nailed_2e_water!.jpg
    Nailed_2e_water!.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 2,060
NAILED 4

[attachment=2:1vzqqwbf]Nailed_2em.jpg[/attachment:1vzqqwbf]
[attachment=1:1vzqqwbf]Nailed_2f 002.jpg[/attachment:1vzqqwbf]
[attachment=0:1vzqqwbf]Nailed_2g 001b.jpg[/attachment:1vzqqwbf]The scariest part of any crucifixion is when the uninvited guests show up for supper.

Attachments

• Nailed_2em.jpg
    Nailed_2em.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 2,049
  • Nailed_2f 002.jpg
    Nailed_2f 002.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 1,992
  • Nailed_2g 001b.jpg
    Nailed_2g 001b.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 3,130
executed for being a slut

(as good for a reason as any)[attachment=2:xnk6w35t]Pictures 002.jpg[/attachment:xnk6w35t][attachment=1:xnk6w35t]Nailed2 003.jpg[/attachment:xnk6w35t][attachment=0:xnk6w35t]Nailed2_ 002.jpg[/attachment:xnk6w35t]

Attachments

• Pictures 002.jpg
    Pictures 002.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,994
  • Nailed2 003.jpg
    Nailed2 003.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 2,001
  • Nailed2_ 002.jpg
    Nailed2_ 002.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 1,976
on the cross/way

drawings of the last walk[attachment=2:2d17ut30]Nailed_2.jpg[/attachment:2d17ut30]
[attachment=1:2d17ut30]pirate 002.jpg[/attachment:2d17ut30]The infamous female pirate Black Tess is led out into the courtyard of the castle, carrying the beam across her shoulder upon which she will be crucified. She is defiant in the face of impending death. There will be no quick and merciful hanging for this pirate; she is going to struggle for days in the burning Caribbean sun.

[attachment=0:2d17ut30]crowned.jpg[/attachment:2d17ut30]

Attachments

• Nailed_2.jpg
    Nailed_2.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 894
  • pirate 002.jpg
    pirate 002.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 875
  • crowned.jpg
    crowned.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 890
a last one
Hammerlock's text: The procession to her own personal Golgotha is ready, except for one last detail. Karyn's hair is pulled back and secured behind her head, so that she cannot hide her face in it and so escape the gaze of the waiting crowds. And then, carrying her crossbeam to which she is bound, she begins the first step on the Journey of the Penitent....
[attachment=0:3kg05a1n]hair.jpg[/attachment:3kg05a1n]

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 948
Hi,
That's a terrific piece of restoration Malins. It's nice to see the old place tidied up.
Melissa

Hi Hammerlock,I sure missed your crux pics,it's so good to see them again you are such a good artist!kisses!connie

These are terrific, thanks malins for posting them
6.A deep breath....jpgthe trestles are a really interesting feature, kinder on the backs of those who will raise the cross. She's almost riding a wooden pony in this picture, a very stimulating concept. Also it's called "A Deep Breath" - that's a nice touch.
5.The platform....jpg Platform and crowd really well done. Full horror of public execution dawns on the condemned.
_Nailedprincess2.jpg The sedile is just another spike. Never seen that before. Extraneous figures and onlookers also very well drawn.
Karyn at the stake2.jpg Just look at those flames. Great work

Back
Top Bottom