hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Marcus looks sadly at his comrades on the other side of the river, who watch the scene without a word. Suddenly, the leader comes closer and grabs her crotch. He kneads his balls and penis and starts to squeeze very hard. Marcus throws his body forward, throws his head back, but refrains from screaming, only letting out a moan.

He then feels that his loincloth is torn off, leaving him totally naked and exposed. The humiliation is too much and Marcus lowers his head so as not to see his comrades watching him. He feels tears running down his cheeks and regrets not having had time to commit suicide.

But that's just the beginning. With horror and despair, Marcus feels his pelvis grasped and the erect of a barbarian make its way between his buttocks.
Loving these images and imagining myself in Marcus' place - the humiliation and exposure as that loincloth is ripped off, exposing my dick? Would it betray me due its state of arousal? I think so (I'm aroused as I type this!!)

Marcus looks sadly at his comrades on the other side of the river, who watch the scene without a word. Suddenly, the leader comes closer and grabs her crotch. He kneads his balls and penis and starts to squeeze very hard. Marcus throws his body forward, throws his head back, but refrains from screaming, only letting out a moan.

He then feels that his loincloth is torn off, leaving him totally naked and exposed. The humiliation is too much and Marcus lowers his head so as not to see his comrades watching him. He feels tears running down his cheeks and regrets not having had time to commit suicide.

But that's just the beginning. With horror and despair, Marcus feels his pelvis grasped and the erect of a barbarian make its way between his buttocks.
Love your work

His spincter is forced and the poor young man feels the barbarian's big member moving back and forth painfully in his rectum. He serves his teeth and keeps his head down and his eyes closed for the duration of the rape as the barbarian's hands feel his chest, pinch his nipples, knead his balls and masturbate his member.

Despite the pain, fear and humiliation, Marcus' young body can't help but react and his penis begins to throb, grow, elongate and eventually fully erect. The poor legionnaire feels the barbarian inside him for a long time. Then he pulls away, letting go of Marcus' before he releases his seed.

The young man still remains with his head down as he feels the dripping from his buttocks down his thighs. He hangs naked, torn apart with his erect member in front of his comrades who were able to witness his rape, his humiliation is total.

In the absence of stimulation and under the effect of fear, his penis shrivels up quickly.

Attachments

• legio11.jpg
    legio11.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 1,303
  • legio12.jpg
    legio12.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 846
  • legio13.jpg
    legio13.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 726
  • legio14.jpg
    legio14.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 760
Suddenly, he starts screaming in spite of himself, feeling a terrible burn between his shoulders. The barbarians begin to flog him. They beat him with a nine-lock whip that scrapes his skin without causing him to bleed too much. The blows hit randomly on his shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs and calves. Each time, the poor young man couldn't help but cry out and violently throw his body in the opposite direction of the blows.

A Roman archer tries to reach him to end his torment, but the distance is too great and his arrows fall into the river a few meters from the bank.

The young man eventually faints, but the barbarians revive him by spraying salt water on his bruised back before resuming the flogging. Since he doesn't shout loud enough for their liking, at each blow the warriors strike their shield with their weapon and howl in its place.

The Roman legate ordered his men to resume their duties and to pay no more attention to the young legionary's torment.

The barbarian who whips him passes in front of him again, the young Marcus during this pose looks across the bank in despair. He doesn't know what's worse: the pitying, helpless look of his comrades on his naked body or their indifferent appearance as they work in the camp without looking at him.

An intense burn on his chest brings him back to his flogging: after having copiously whipped his back, the blows now fall on the front of his body. The executioner spares his head and only gives a few restrained blows to his genitals, more to make him scream than to hurt him.

Marcus faints again and comes to himself with the burn of salt water thrown over his bruised body.

Attachments

• legio15.jpg
    legio15.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 657
  • legio16.jpg
    legio16.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 641
  • legio17.jpg
    legio17.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 655
  • legio18.jpg
    legio18.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 693
Suddenly, he starts screaming in spite of himself, feeling a terrible burn between his shoulders. The barbarians begin to flog him. They beat him with a nine-lock whip that scrapes his skin without causing him to bleed too much. The blows hit randomly on his shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs and calves. Each time, the poor young man couldn't help but cry out and violently throw his body in the opposite direction of the blows.

A Roman archer tries to reach him to end his torment, but the distance is too great and his arrows fall into the river a few meters from the bank.

The young man eventually faints, but the barbarians revive him by spraying salt water on his bruised back before resuming the flogging. Since he doesn't shout loud enough for their liking, at each blow the warriors strike their shield with their weapon and howl in its place.

The Roman legate ordered his men to resume their duties and to pay no more attention to the young legionary's torment.

The barbarian who whips him passes in front of him again, the young Marcus during this pose looks across the bank in despair. He doesn't know what's worse: the pitying, helpless look of his comrades on his naked body or their indifferent appearance as they work in the camp without looking at him.

An intense burn on his chest brings him back to his flogging: after having copiously whipped his back, the blows now fall on the front of his body. The executioner spares his head and only gives a few restrained blows to his genitals, more to make him scream than to hurt him.

Marcus faints again and comes to himself with the burn of salt water thrown over his bruised body.
Great work

The barbarian chief approached, grabbed him by the throat with one hand and crotched with the other. While kneading his balls, he whispered in Marcus' ear, "I hope you enjoyed the foreplay, you dog, it's time to get down to business."

He gestures to his soldiers, who untie Marcus. Weakened by his long flogging, he falls to his knees and remains prostrate with his hands placed in front of his genitals.

He was seized and brutally laid on the cross. He can't help but moan as the wood rubs the abrasions on his back and buttocks. The soldiers securely fasten his wrists to the crossbeam. He can feel the sedile rod against his testicles.

The young man begins to hyperventilate, he can't believe that he is lying completely naked about to be crucified. It's a nightmare that he hopes to wake up from. A soldier crouched down next to him, placing a small wooden plank with a hole in it against his right wrist. He inserts a long nail into it, takes a hammer and knocks it down violently.

Attachments

• legio19.jpg
    legio19.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 624
  • legio20.jpg
    legio20.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 641
  • legio21.jpg
    legio21.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 676
  • legio22.jpg
    legio22.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 792
The barbarian chief approached, grabbed him by the throat with one hand and crotched with the other. While kneading his balls, he whispered in Marcus' ear, "I hope you enjoyed the foreplay, you dog, it's time to get down to business."

He gestures to his soldiers, who untie Marcus. Weakened by his long flogging, he falls to his knees and remains prostrate with his hands placed in front of his genitals.

He was seized and brutally laid on the cross. He can't help but moan as the wood rubs the abrasions on his back and buttocks. The soldiers securely fasten his wrists to the crossbeam. He can feel the sedile rod against his testicles.

The young man begins to hyperventilate, he can't believe that he is lying completely naked about to be crucified. It's a nightmare that he hopes to wake up from. A soldier crouched down next to him, placing a small wooden plank with a hole in it against his right wrist. He inserts a long nail into it, takes a hammer and knocks it down violently.
Brilliant as always

Well done story. Tree has not depicted or told a story of male crucifixion but yours is well told!

Marcus feels the metal pierce his wrist and then a terrible pain, he starts screaming at the top of his lungs as he arches his body. More hammer blows follow until the head of the nail reaches the board. Each time, the poor young legionnaire screams louder and twists his body in all directions.

Through his tears, he can see his wrist fixed to the cross until death. He's in a lot of pain but he doesn't see much blood, the nail hasn't pierced any big arteries unfortunately. His crucifixion has begun. He didn't think his pain would be so intense. He starts screaming wildly and arching his whole body again when his left wrist is nailed to the cross.

When the pain finally subsided a little and he stopped moving, a barbarian stood over his hips and lifted his pelvis while others pulled his feet down the cross. The pain in his wrists flares up again and makes him scream as he feels the sedile's wooden rod penetrate deep into his rectum. The pain is less than he probably feared because of the rape he has already suffered.

The pegs are fastened on either side of the crosspiece so that he can't hide his between his thighs. Marcus screams again when his ankles are nailed down. He quickly stops fidgeting because he has realized that the slightest movement will revive the pain. He lifts his head and looks at his lower body. He is glistening with sweat and covered in abrasions and bruises. His pelvis is held slightly arched by the wooden rod that rapes him. His penis rests against his belly. He can see his ankles pierced and in the distance, on the other side of the river, his Roman comrades who can't help but observe him discreetly despite the prohibition.

Attachments

• legio23.jpg
    legio23.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 727
  • legio24.jpg
    legio24.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 722
  • legio25.jpg
    legio25.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 719
  • legio26.jpg
    legio26.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 742
  • legio27.jpg
    legio27.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 871
Marcus feels the metal pierce his wrist and then a terrible pain, he starts screaming at the top of his lungs as he arches his body. More hammer blows follow until the head of the nail reaches the board. Each time, the poor young legionnaire screams louder and twists his body in all directions.

Through his tears, he can see his wrist fixed to the cross until death. He's in a lot of pain but he doesn't see much blood, the nail hasn't pierced any big arteries unfortunately. His crucifixion has begun. He didn't think his pain would be so intense. He starts screaming wildly and arching his whole body again when his left wrist is nailed to the cross.

When the pain finally subsided a little and he stopped moving, a barbarian stood over his hips and lifted his pelvis while others pulled his feet down the cross. The pain in his wrists flares up again and makes him scream as he feels the sedile's wooden rod penetrate deep into his rectum. The pain is less than he probably feared because of the rape he has already suffered.

The pegs are fastened on either side of the crosspiece so that he can't hide his between his thighs. Marcus screams again when his ankles are nailed down. He quickly stops fidgeting because he has realized that the slightest movement will revive the pain. He lifts his head and looks at his lower body. He is glistening with sweat and covered in abrasions and bruises. His pelvis is held slightly arched by the wooden rod that rapes him. His penis rests against his belly. He can see his ankles pierced and in the distance, on the other side of the river, his Roman comrades who can't help but observe him discreetly despite the prohibition.
Loving this series - and your depictions of a gorgeous male form. He will suffer mounted on that wooden rod, no doubt

The pain peaked and he fainted briefly when the cross was erected vertically.

The young legionnaire is very attractive, his head resting on his hairy chest, his crucified body glistening with sweat slightly arched forward. His testicles rest on the sedile while the shaft is fully pushed into his rectum. She has to compress her prostate as her member slowly begins to grow and lengthen

When he regained consciousness, he realized that his crucifixion was complete. Like a common slave, the barbarians crucified him completely naked in front of the Roman camp after raping and flogging him. The nails piercing his wrists and ankles are causing him excruciating pain. Despite this, he realizes with shame and dismay that every movement of the pelvis makes him move on the shaft that impales him and gives him a certain pleasure so his penis becomes erect. he feel totally humiliated despite the constant pain. All of his comrades can see his erect limb pointing towards the Roman camp.

The barbarians laugh at him and have fun grabbing his and masturbating it briefly. Soon pre-drips from his glans but he doesn't let him one last time, they just make sure he stays erect. Humiliation and the feeling of utter helplessness add to his torture.

The heat becomes stifling and he feels like leather in the sun, his skin dripping with sweat. Insects add to his torment. Flies land on his face, on his wounds, on his genitals. Horseflies sting it mercilessly even in the most intimate places. The skin of his back, rubbing against the wood of the cross, is raw. He is only waiting for death, hoping that it will come soon. But he doesn't have much hope: he's a healthy young man and the sedile allows him to breathe effortlessly. He is terrified of enduring this torture for several days before being delivered by death.

END

Attachments

• legio28.jpg
    legio28.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 873
  • legio29.jpg
    legio29.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 893
  • legio30.jpg
    legio30.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 840
  • legio31.jpg
    legio31.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 879
  • legio32.jpg
    legio32.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 930
legio27 remembers me to that pic

oldermarcus copy.jpeg

if he survives, he will end up with that fetish, if it is one. Guess it is quite normal to show the asshole to any female fotografer passing by, we all did that, I guess---

The pain peaked and he fainted briefly when the cross was erected vertically.

The young legionnaire is very attractive, his head resting on his hairy chest, his crucified body glistening with sweat slightly arched forward. His testicles rest on the sedile while the shaft is fully pushed into his rectum. She has to compress her prostate as her member slowly begins to grow and lengthen

When he regained consciousness, he realized that his crucifixion was complete. Like a common slave, the barbarians crucified him completely naked in front of the Roman camp after raping and flogging him. The nails piercing his wrists and ankles are causing him excruciating pain. Despite this, he realizes with shame and dismay that every movement of the pelvis makes him move on the shaft that impales him and gives him a certain pleasure so his penis becomes erect. he feel totally humiliated despite the constant pain. All of his comrades can see his erect limb pointing towards the Roman camp.

The barbarians laugh at him and have fun grabbing his and masturbating it briefly. Soon pre-drips from his glans but he doesn't let him one last time, they just make sure he stays erect. Humiliation and the feeling of utter helplessness add to his torture.

The heat becomes stifling and he feels like leather in the sun, his skin dripping with sweat. Insects add to his torment. Flies land on his face, on his wounds, on his genitals. Horseflies sting it mercilessly even in the most intimate places. The skin of his back, rubbing against the wood of the cross, is raw. He is only waiting for death, hoping that it will come soon. But he doesn't have much hope: he's a healthy young man and the sedile allows him to breathe effortlessly. He is terrified of enduring this torture for several days before being delivered by death.

END
Excellent work, thanks

Sold.jpg

- Ave centurion! Nice guy. Good work. From the looks of his boner, you guys sure did him a favor! He deserves to hang out here. Well, we sell amulets and good luck charms.
- Is it for his nuts?
- Yes, and his sack and cock too. Four sestertius.
- Four for everything? I preferred six.
- How long has he been hanging?
- Four-five hours.
- Hmmm... six is too much for his stinking and gnawed bollocks.
- Six. It is a perverted woman killer.
- Six is too much for this one. For six, it has to be a really big one.
- Four. See, He already has numerous insect bites and look at those shit flies, they are already in his mouth and nose.
- OK then. Five
- Hmmm five is still a lot,.... too much...except...
- Except what?
- That we get to cut them off if he's still alive. That increases the value. Customers love it that they were castrated and emasculated alive.
- Ok. Five, so we can leave and the flies and birds can finally tear him up while he's still alive.

Credits for hb21

Hopefully we will get to see some other great series and stories this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
My cramps are finally starting to recede. I’m exhausted and I’m trying to catch my breath. My movements are becoming less and less violent. The monotony and boredom of “normal” pain resumes. My agony continues in an endless cycle.

My father looks at the vultures that turn in the sky waiting for our death while I pursue my obscene dance to breathe and to look in vain for a position for my body where my torture is less intense: I push on my ankles and pull on my arms to lift myself up and be able to breathe more easily then I let myself fall back exhausted again on the cornu attached to the stipe.

I want to get my father’s attention. My throat is sore from the screams I uttered during my cramps just before. I try to clear my throat, then I manage to shout a weak and shrill word: “father. I repeat “father.”

He turns to me and remains speechless for a moment, taken by emotion. Our eyes meet and I see sadness and resignation in his eyes and he can read despair and suffering in mine.

“Oh my god, what did they do Reuven? What did they do to my son? How you must suffer! ”

I don’t answer him because I’m starting to cry. It’s horrible to be nailed naked on the cross and not be able to run to him and throw my arms around him. I didn’t want his presence here, ashamed of my nudity and humiliation and not wanting him to see me screaming in pain, my penis exhibited. But now that he is there, his presence relieves me and brings me a little comfort. Someone loves me enough to be with me in my misery.

He turns to the Romans and asks in disbelief “how can you do this to a man? How can you sit here without doing anything to shorten his agony? Don’t you have any pity?”

I would like to explain to my father that I was no longer a man but a poor object that was slowly destroyed but I do not have the strength.

I don’t want him to be in trouble and I’m trying to calm him down:

“Father... please... Calm down... If they understood...what...I’m suffering...They would never...that.... To another man. ”

My father holds out his hands as if to hug me but the guards yell at him not to touch me. No comfort can be brought to the crucified.

He tells me that he came to be there with me. Menachem told him how he saw me carrying my patibulum tied to my shoulders and arms, almost naked and that I had asked him to look for Demetrius and plead with the prosecutor on my behalf. My father went to the praetorium but Gallius refused to meet him. A servant took his written request to the prosecutor. The servant came back with a message for my father. “Your son is a thief and has been treated as all thieves should be. If you want to see him, he is crucified up on the quarry hill.”

I have long since abandoned the hope of being rescued but my father’s words petrify me. I would die up on the hill of the quarry. My destiny is sealed. I have been crucified!

I look down. My toes are so close to the earth, yet they will never trample it again. The heat is unbearable and the sun is starting to puff my skin. Flies and other insects swirl in circles around my stinking crucified body. I am desperate by this endless agony and with no other outcome than my death.
I would love to see this father crucified! He is a hunk!

Back
Top Bottom