Helena's Tale

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 180024 Well I never!!! Just watch who you tell to shut up! Some gentleman...geeze :confused:
Tree will always watch who he tells to shut up (Barb is so pretty) even when he watches her writhe on her cross...

Tree

yes, Ulrika, I would like another drink...

...what??? No, I've barely been out today. If Barbaria is nailed to a cross you need to take it up with Gunner and Bull...

...what??? No, I did not authorize overtime to crucify her!!!

Tree will always watch who he tells to shut up (Barb is so pretty) even when he watches her writhe on her cross...

Tree

yes, Ulrika, I would like another drink...

...what??? No, I've barely been out today. If Barbaria is nailed to a cross you need to take it up with Gunner and Bull...

...what??? No, I did not authorize overtime to crucify her!!!

crux pose 044 b.jpg I really must have pissed him off this time...why else would he leave me out here nailed naked to a cross with night coming on, and a forecasted -35 degree wind chill. You don't think he is testing his "nipples harden in the cold" theory again do you? Talk to him Ulrika....tell him I really didn't mean it. Hey, it's really getting dark and cold out here. I don't think this is funny anymore. Get me down off of here. Anyone listening to me? Damn you Tree!

Congratulations, Tree, on a superb story! :)

Secondly, as one gentleman to another, my apologies for the little misunderstanding with Barbaria. Mea Culpa. I think I may have pissed off Bull and Gunner on the 'Invitation' thread. They were getting a little 'over excited' and when I sent them off for a cold shower they were muttering something about putting Barbaria out in the cold.....:rolleyes: :eek: :doh:

“This girl did nothing wrong. Why is she hanged?” the American visitor asked Messaline.

Monsieur Tree, this is France. There is no reason for a ‘cause’; just the art of it all. Tree looked at her and said “I am looking for the lumber baroness, Messaline.”
View attachment 180022
“Then you have come to the right place. What do you wish to build?” she asked.

“Not that is any of your business, crosses.”

Monsieur, do I have the wood for you! But I must ask, do you have any wood for me?”

Tree stared at her and said “I’m not sure what you mean, lady.”
View attachment 180021
Tree

If you have any spare wood Mr Tree don`t waste it on Messline ,bang a strong wooden post into the ground
surround it with all your spare wood and make a little platform about half way up. don`t build it too close to
the buildings or the whole village will burn down, now come to me and give me my last "Shafting" then lead
me out to the woodpile, stand me on the platform and tie me tightly to the post. by this time i will be orgasming
like crazy. so who will be the lucky one to Light My Fire.

Congratulations, Tree, on a superb story! :)

Secondly, as one gentleman to another, my apologies for the little misunderstanding with Barbaria. Mea Culpa. I think I may have pissed off Bull and Gunner on the 'Invitation' thread. They were getting a little 'over excited' and when I sent them off for a cold shower they were muttering something about putting Barbaria out in the cold.....:rolleyes: :eek: :doh:

If you have any spare wood Mr Tree don`t waste it on Messline ,bang a strong wooden post into the ground
surround it with all your spare wood and make a little platform about half way up. don`t build it too close to
the buildings or the whole village will burn down, now come to me and give me my last "Shafting" then lead
me out to the woodpile, stand me on the platform and tie me tightly to the post. by this time i will be orgasming
like crazy. so who will be the lucky one to Light My Fire.

Uh oh, now he tells me ... I owe Tree an apology:oops:... It was Bull and Gunner who nailed me to a cross to spend a miserable night in sub-zero temperatures.:eek::eek:

No wonder that hard-drinking, chain-smoking, yellow-hatted, mountain of a man ignored my cries all night.:oops:

But, now Wraggie has earned a double demerit.:mad: That makes a total of 7 in under 24 hours.:confused: Intolerable!!

Wonder how easily that pile of his known as Cruxton would burn to the ground if torched.:rolleyes:

366a80e338d3649c0ac90540442a442f.jpg If someone would please get me down off this frozen cross and give me a match and a little petrol, maybe I could light both Wragg's and Dorothy's fires? :rolleyes::p

Gaaaaaak, aaaaaaaawwwk, uuuuurk!!!!!

(...just go about all your little conversations...don't mind the cute naked girl thrashing about in the air, dangling by her neck from a rope!!!!) :eek::eek::eek: uuuuuuuuurk, gaaaaaaak!!!!

(...just hanging here by my neck until dead.....making a mess!!!!) :eek: uuuuuuuurk, aaaaawk, gaaaaaaaaaak!!!!!!

(...so glad I'm putting on such a good show for you "good" people)......gaaaaaak!!!...:eek::eek::eek:

(...I know all you fine pious gentlemen are staring at my bouncing tits and my pussy...pretty sweet, huh?...well, have a good look, damn you all...!!!!) AAAAAAAAAAAAAWK, UUUUUURK, GAAAAAAAAAK:eek::eek::eek:

(...heard someone in the crowd prattling on about "tension"...was that you Wragg?)......awwwwk, uuuuurk, gaaaack!!!!

(...very fucking funny pun there!!!!!!) uuuurk, gaaaaaaaawk, gloooooooork!!!!!!:p

(...this swaying around is making me seasick!!!!....) gaaaaaak!!!!!!, awwwwwwk, uuuuurk!!!:eek::D

Last edited:
"Gloooooooooooooooooooooooork!!!"? :confused:

What makes that sound? :p:rolleyes::doh:

Had to look up that cultural reference...heard the expression before but didn't know it was from an old time radio show.

You mean people at one time would sit around listening to words coming from a big wooden box....but no pictures!??? Go figure!:p

3.jpg Y'know...maybe I can see why they were popular after all.:p

Last edited:
(...heard someone in the crowd prattling on about "tension"...was that you Wragg?)......awwwwk, uuuuurk, gaaaack!!!!

(...very fucking funny pun there!!!!!!) uuuurk, gaaaaaaaawk, gloooooooork!!!!!!:p

(...this swaying around is making me seasick!!!!....) gaaaaaak!!!!!!, awwwwwwk, uuuuurk!!!:eek::D

I think I said 'pay attention, she'd have looked good on a rack' :confused::rolleyes:

Gaaaaaak, aaaaaaaawwwk, uuuuurk!!!!!

(...just go about all your little conversations...don't mind the cute naked girl thrashing about in the air, dangling by her neck from a rope!!!!) :eek::eek::eek: uuuuuuuuurk, gaaaaaaak!!!!

(...just hanging here by my neck until dead.....making a mess!!!!) :eek: uuuuuuuurk, aaaaawk, gaaaaaaaaaak!!!!!!

(...so glad I'm putting on such a good show for you "good" people)......gaaaaaak!!!...:eek::eek::eek:

Oh yes, a fine show, but it's taking you so long to die we have to pass the time somehow :doh:

Wonder how easily that pile of his known as Cruxton would burn to the ground if torched.:rolleyes:

View attachment 180077 If someone would please get me down off this frozen cross and give me a match and a little petrol, maybe I could light both Wragg's and Dorothy's fires? :rolleyes::p

Ah, but I have a fantastic new sprinkler system. :)

Get the girls to drink several litres of ditch water then just hang them over the fire. :D

Simples! :devil:

Uh oh, now he tells me ... I owe Tree an apology:oops:... It was Bull and Gunner who nailed me to a cross to spend a miserable night in sub-zero temperatures.:eek::eek:

No wonder that hard-drinking, chain-smoking, yellow-hatted, mountain of a man ignored my cries all night.:oops:

But, now Wraggie has earned a double demerit.:mad: That makes a total of 7 in under 24 hours.:confused: Intolerable!!

View attachment 180077 If someone would please get me down off this frozen cross and give me a match and a little petrol, maybe I could light both Wragg's and Dorothy's fires? :rolleyes::p
Barb is really mad!!! She sent a blast of Minnesota air down this way and the temperature dropped 10F in the last hour!!!

T

Back
Top Bottom