Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
:ymhug: :ymhug:
First I want to thank everyone for their comments. Those of you who take the time necessary to make a comment are highly appreciated.

Next I'd like to discuss Image 235, it's too dark, and you all have my apology. What was I thinking? I reworked that picture and added two other shots. Hope you like them.

Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 241 Cross of Lorrain Ir3a.jpg
    241 Cross of Lorrain Ir3a.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 1,111
  • 240 Cross of Lorrain Ir2b.jpg
    240 Cross of Lorrain Ir2b.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 239 Cross of Lorrain Ir2a.jpg
    239 Cross of Lorrain Ir2a.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,097
helmut said:
:ymhug: :ymhug:
First I want to thank everyone for their comments. Those of you who take the time necessary to make a comment are highly appreciated.

Next I'd like to discuss Image 235, it's too dark, and you all have my apology. What was I thinking? I reworked that picture and added to other shots. Hope you like them.

Enjoy,
Helmut
Nice pics sweetie thanks for sharing!kisses!connie :-*

:ymblushing:
Sorry I missed February. I wasn't well so what I'm going to do is post the stuff I was working on for Feb. and later I'll post something specifically for March.

Earlier this winter I discovered I had a personal message at the Foundation, and an apology is in order because I usually hang here at the Forum so it took months for me to discover the message from a female fan in Korea. This fan who is enough of a women that she is able to admit to herself and the world that she is a slave girl and that she wants to be a galley slave. She also has fantasies about being whipped and crucified but lets start her out on the galley.
Also I've been trying to come up with something new for our Goddess, Connie, but while I have a few ideas I thought it would be best to put her on the galley, chained to a bench, and pulling on an oar. It's hard work but very good for the figure.
Enjoy,
Helmut
:ymdevil:

Attachments

• 246 Connie Rows.jpg
    246 Connie Rows.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 776
  • 245 Galley slave Connie.jpg
    245 Galley slave Connie.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 771
  • 244 Galley Slaves.jpg
    244 Galley Slaves.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 754
  • 243 Korrian slave rows 2.jpg
    243 Korrian slave rows 2.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 747
  • 242 Korean slave girl rows.jpg
    242 Korean slave girl rows.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 795
helmut said:
:ymblushing:
Sorry I missed February. I wasn’t well so what I’m going to do is post the stuff I was working on for Feb. and later I’ll post something specifically for March.

Earlier this winter I discovered I had a personal message at the Foundation, and an apology is in order because I usually hang here at the Forum so it took months for me to discover the message from a female fan in Korea. This fan who is enough of a women that she is able to admit to herself and the world that she is a slave girl and that she wants to be a galley slave, also has fantasies about being whipped and crucified but lets start her out on the galley.
Also I’ve been trying to come up with something new for our Goddess, Connie, but while I have a few ideas I thought it would be best to put her on the galley, chained to a bench, and pulling on an oar. It’s hard work but very good for the figure.
Enjoy,
Helmut
Ouch,chained to an oar and whipped on a galley ship...now I know how Ben Hur felt.

Reactions: Pia
cmeinsen said:
Helmut,you are giving my girlfriend Jess nasty ideas!kisses!connie
If I knew what she looked like I could put her on the bench next to you. Wouldn't that be fun???
By the way Connie I don't remember giving you permission to leave the galley to whip someone. Now I'll have to punish you; Fifty lashes.
Helmut

Reactions: Pia
^:)^
I've been watching the numbers and I want to thank all of you for your continued support and the occasional comment I get from our regulars here at the Forum. I see from the down loads Pix. No. 238 seems to be somewhat popular for an old pix, I made that one back in 2004 using P4 and a figure called "Morph Woman" and posted it with the Cross of Lorain for the obvious reasons.
Another old set is doing fairly well too; it was the final chapter from the old "Rebel Girl" series. (Nos. 228, 229, 234)
So since they seen to be popular I opened up that old file (I called it "Death watch" and reworked a few of the pix and I hope you like them.
As always when a person takes the trouble to post a comment it is much appreciated.
Enjoy,
Helmut
:ymapplause:

Attachments

• 248 Back Gate 2.jpg
    248 Back Gate 2.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 619
  • 247 Back Gate 1.jpg
    247 Back Gate 1.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 761
helmut said:
cmeinsen said:
If I knew what she looked like I could put her on the bench next to you. Wouldn't that be fun???
By the way Connie I don't remember giving you permission to leave the galley to whip someone. Now I'll have to punish you; Fifty lashes.
Helmut
only fifty toooooooooooooo little she split you laughing :ymdevil:

admihoek said:
helmut said:
cmeinsen said:
Helmut

Fifty should do it, afterward I want to put her back on one of the oars.
Helmut
:ar!

helmut said:
admihoek said:
helmut said:
Helmut

Helmut
Oars, Whipping,Ruling she will be a very busy with all those tasks

helmut said:
admihoek said:
helmut said:
Helmut
admihoek said:
:eek:)
She wont have time to rule, after her whipping I intend to keep her chained to that oar all summer.
I also intend to do a lot of water skiing and I'm inviting Apostate, perhaps you would like to join us?
And if you don't like skiing you can always relax, enjoy a beer, and watch the girls sweat under the whip.
They look magnificent, a form of poetry in motion.
Helmut

admihoek said:
helmut said:
Helmut
admihoek said:
helmut said:
:eek:)
She wont have time to rule, after her whipping I intend to keep her chained to that oar all summer.
I also intend to do a lot of water skiing and I'm inviting Apostate, perhaps you would like to join us?
And if you don't like skiing you can always relax, enjoy a beer, and watch the girls sweat under the whip.
They look magnificent, a form of poetry in motion.
Helmut
that would be great :ymdevil: :ar!

[flv:1s7fid7o]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/OBSC-TheMagicChristian.flv[/flv:1s7fid7o]

We may join you :) It's a beautifull day here and it's the weekend :))

melissa said:
[flv:3ljo4xac]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/OBSC-TheMagicChristian.flv[/flv:3ljo4xac]

We may join you :) It's a beautifull day here and it's the weekend :))

Every time I see that video I wish it was longer..., much longer.
Thanks Melissa,
And yes; do join us, we'll be glad to have you.
Helmut

By the way Connie I don't remember giving you permission to leave the galley to whip someone. Now I'll have to punish you; Fifty lashes

Looks like Connie's in trouble -
for taking time out to whip me!

Attachments

• redhead chained.jpg
    redhead chained.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 779
for taking time out to whip me![/quote]

Yes she is and after she's been punished I'll chain her to the bench as I should have from the beginning.
Perhaps you'd like to join her Eulalia (I believe that's Julia in Spanish???) we can always find a place for you on one of the benches and after the cruise you'll go home "fit as a fiddle."
Helmut

Attachments

• 250 Eulalia 02 pw.jpg
    250 Eulalia 02 pw.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 705
  • 249 Eulalia 01 pw.jpg
    249 Eulalia 01 pw.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 700
* Edit post
* Delete post
* Report this post
* Warn user
* Information

Re: The Coffee Shop

Unread postby Eulalia » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:27 am

cmeinsen wrote:Connie enters the governor's palace after a short vacation she look's around see's her new sex slave Eulalia on her knee's before her nude and in chain's,she kneels down and tilts her chin up and their eyes meet."Well my sweet,you belong to me now...are you ready to serve me? Eulalia nods her head."Yes mistress."she replies.Connie shows her a whip and smiles at the girl.
"I intend to remind you of your place and that you are mine even if it takes all night."Eulalia smiles at her new mistress shivering with excitment...it promised to be a long night.

Ah, yes, Mistress Governess - naked and chained for you and for Governor Hans too,
in readiness for a night of thrilling torment -

but what's this I hear?
a summons from Magistrate Helmut for Mistress and Slave to join his rowing crew!

I tremble and await your command...

melissa said:
* Edit post
* Delete post
* Report this post
* Warn user
* Information

Re: The Coffee Shop

Unread postby Eulalia » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:27 am

cmeinsen wrote:Connie enters the governor's palace after a short vacation she look's around see's her new sex slave Eulalia on her knee's before her nude and in chain's,she kneels down and tilts her chin up and their eyes meet."Well my sweet,you belong to me now...are you ready to serve me? Eulalia nods her head."Yes mistress."she replies.Connie shows her a whip and smiles at the girl.
"I intend to remind you of your place and that you are mine even if it takes all night."Eulalia smiles at her new mistress shivering with excitment...it promised to be a long night.

Ah, yes, Mistress Governess - naked and chained for you and for Governor Hans too,
in readiness for a night of thrilling torment -

but what's this I hear?
a summons from Magistrate Helmut for Mistress and Slave to join his rowing crew!

I tremble and await your command...

:ymdevil: :)) =)) :-B

hansie

helmut said:
for taking time out to whip me!

Yes she is and after she's been punished I'll chain her to the bench as I should have from the beginning.
Perhaps you'd like to join her Eulalia (I believe that's Julia in Spanish???) we can always find a place for you on one of the benches and after the cruise you'll go home "fit as a fiddle."
Helmut

Sounds good, but I'm Connie's sex-slave,
daren't move a nipple without her permission!

Still, in eager anticipation, here's a galley-girls' shanty
I've just posted in The Coffee Shop

Beaten Boating Song

Connie-boating weather -
Mistress to please,
Crack of whip-leather,
Men taking their ease,
While we swing, swing together,
With my body between her knees,
Yes, swing, swing together,
My body between her knees.

Hansi's cruel wit's clever,
Helmut lashes me - howww!!!
But I'll row forever
With Connie stroking my bow,
And nothing can possibly sever
The chains that are round me now,
No, nothing can possibly sever
The chains that are round me now.

Julia's Julia ["hoolya"]in Spanish. Eulalia's Greek, means "good speech",
but it must have been a favourite name for fiery Spanish girl-martyrs.

Back
Top Bottom