Help

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can anyone tell me how i can fit a clear bag on my head, a few men want to bag me, probably because my face frightens them, i have tried a copy/paste but that of course does not work because the original face is still there. i only have Paint Shop Pro 8 and 9 , forget Photoshop that is a step too far for me , i am a simple girl so the software must be simple too , can anyone help
Thank You,
Dorothy Brown

Are you asking for a clear bag so the face can still be seen while you are suffocating?

Tree

Make sure her hands are tied behind her back or her pussy will be ruined before she goes nighty-night!!!

Hey i am not wanting to do this for real, i want to make a manip of me bagged. real life
i have been bagged but have always been able to breath so i am a bit sceptical about it
being fatal , but i`m not really wanting to find out either

Can anyone tell me how i can fit a clear bag on my head, a few men want to bag me, probably because my face frightens them, i have tried a copy/paste but that of course does not work because the original face is still there. i only have Paint Shop Pro 8 and 9 , forget Photoshop that is a step too far for me , i am a simple girl so the software must be simple too , can anyone help
Thank You,
Dorothy Brown
Hello Dorothy,

I hope I'm 'getting the drift' of your question correctly. I'll relate how I do what I think you're trying to achieve by describing my actions within Photoshop Elements, which I set out at the bottom of this missive.

I could once afford the full Adobe Photoshop (now sold ONLY as a part of their 'Creative Suite' software suite) but now can only afford the Adobe Photoshop Elements program. My manipulation skills are (I feel) amateurish compared to some of the great works proffered here by other members. HOWEVER, PSE has more than enough creative potential with all I desire to achieve being readily available within the program. Pricing of PSE 11 (I prefer PSE Version 8 ©2009) at around $100 (check Amazon or APPLE App Store if using a MAC) compared to PS full at more than $1000 (outside US) may make the PE alternative attractive. (Cheap) US pricing is not available to we mere, cheated, mortals who do not live in America. Accordingly, prices may for even more affordable for you.

The ONLY basic limitation of PSE vs. PS full I was troubled by was the lack of a "Channels" tool - i.e. Red, Green, Blue grayscale layers of an image which combined/flattened, give the full colour, original image. HOWEVER, I downloaded a FREE PS/PE plug in called "Grant's Tools" which, when inserted into the PE 'Plug Ins' folder (Grant explains via a YouTube clip how to do this), gives full Channel adjustment capability, just as with PS full. When I adjust colour, tones etc. in a full colour RGB image, I find being able to adjust each channel separately especially GREEN is most helpful. Having a "Channels" feature (in either PS or PSE) also allows adjustment of some grayscale or sepia images into a semblance of full colour - it just takes a little practice, the sequential steps of which I was careful to record somewhere...

Back to your enquiry, as I understand it. If I want to 'place' a layer of clear, transparent plastic over part of an image (e.g. an interesting anatomical feature such as breasts, crutch etc. OR a clear plastic bag), I copy and paste the image to create a working layer. Then, if I make a mistake, I've still got the original image to recopy. Below is a sample of what I'm trying to explain ("Jade ® cup sequence.jpg").

First, I selected an image of a favourite submissive, Jade (stabled at <Becky's Dungeon>). I think her very attractive, her ringed breasts being an extremely stimulating sight to behold. I copied her trimmed image twice to give three identical images, side by side. Notice that each pasted copy becomes its own new layer, in this exercise.

Second, I selected a black latex bra worn by Winona Ryder, many years ago. I copied, pasted the original B&W image and trimmed it so that only the bra remained on that copied layer. A colour image could be used by copying the original image, creating a new file and pasting into that file. Change the colour mode of that new file to grayscale - this clear plastic sheathing trick will only work using a B&W (grayscale) image overlay. Accentuate the B&W contrast to achieve a pleasing highlight/shadow balance. This may need adjusting several times until you are happy with the result. I selected one cup only to illustrate the latex cupped breast versus its non cupped twin.

Finally, I copied that grayscale overlaid cup from the middle Jade image and pasted/positioned it over the third image. I then used a trick which, to my knowledge, can only be achieved in either Photoshop full or, equally well, in PS Elements. The new layer with the grayscale is changed from"Normal" to "Screen" from a selection of twenty plus types e.g. "Soft light", "Colour burn" etc. The image on the "Screen" layer becomes essentially 'see through' with the black areas seeming to disappear; the white areas seem to be highlights of shine.

In your quest, I'd 'Google' plastic bag images (or similar) and select several that you think can be manipulated into the desired effect. Copy/ paste, adjust colour mode to grayscale, change pasted B&W bag overlay on layer above image of your head to "Screen". You can also reduce the transparency of that "Screen" bag layer from the default 100% to see more or less of your head as desired. I hope this is helpful.

Warm regards, Ranger 1.

P.S. Your face is fine!

P.P.S. What we now know as Adobe Photoshop was created for George Lucas to enable the first "Star Wars" movie to be created. Truly unique algorithms (software) at the time, it was marketed as Photoshop (Ver. 2.5, sneaky marketing devils) which is capable of effects etc. that no other software program, I am aware of, can come close to.

Attachments

• Jade ® cup sequence.jpg
    Jade ® cup sequence.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 47
Hi Ranger 1 Thank you for the tips you have given me, i am looking for suitable plastic bags on Google , then i will gice it a try with Paint Shop Pro, i will message you as to how i get on , Thank You

Linux users can choose the awesomely-titled GIMP which does pretty much all of what Photoshop (full version) will do, completely free of charge. It will also use a lot of the older (pre-CS) Photoshop plugins too.

Personally I find it a bit more confusing than Photoshop, but that's only because I've used Photoshop since version 3 (I now have v6 - which runs perfectly in Linux under WINE) and I'm just more familiar with it, but GIMP is a truly astonishing piece of freeware which comes pre-installed with my current favourite Linux distribution (Mint15) and if you're prepared to spend a bit of time familiarising yourself with it, you'll end up wondering how the hell Adobe are still in business!

http://www.gimp.org/

Yes folks, there's a Windows version available too (free of charge, naturally) but be sure to get it from the updated link as the old SourceForge one now comes bundled with malware. This is the current safe link if you want it;

http://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.8/windows/gimp-2.8.10-setup.exe

Why not try it and be amazed :)

EDIT > Forgot to mention Gimpshop - a modification of GIMP designed to have the same GUI as Photoshop (So that users like me can use it more easily, since it looks and feels the same).

http://www.gimpshop.com/

They have the Windows and MacOS versions there to download - Yes, that's right - a FREE Photoshop replacement for the Mac!

Last edited:
Hi Ranger 1 Thank you for the tips you have given me, i am looking for suitable plastic bags on Google , then i will gice it a try with Paint Shop Pro, i will message you as to how i get on , Thank You
Hello again Dorothy Brown,

Your initial request for assistance (plus the treasured response below from 'Dark Princess 69') has truly brought me "a Eureka ! moment. I followed DP69's advice and download the Mac version of GIMP 2.8.10.

I'm trying it out now and the first test I tried is to see if GIMP would open a Photoshop file which contained Layers. It would, yippee! As DP69 mentions, this program is absolutely free and there's a Windows version available, also for free.

If you download/instal it, you'll know as much as I do about the program. And, being free, the 'price is certainly right'!

Warm regards, Ranger 1.

P.S. The fabled "Red Feline" site has a link to similarly themed site entitled G.I.M.P. which stands for Girls In Merciless Peril - it's a small world after all!

P.S. The fabled "Red Feline" site has a link to similarly themed site entitled G.I.M.P. which stands for Girls In Merciless Peril - it's a small world after all!

they works already for years and years together

I followed DP69's advice and download the Mac version of GIMP 2.8.10.

I'm trying it out now and the first test I tried is to see if GIMP would open a Photoshop file which contained Layers. It would, yippee! As DP69 mentions, this program is absolutely free and there's a Windows version available, also for free.

If you download/instal it, you'll know as much as I do about the program. And, being free, the 'price is certainly right'!

So glad you've decided to try out GIMP. Once you get used to its admittedly slightly messy GUI, you'll find that it'll do pretty much all of what Photoshop will do (It might struggle with some of the features of the latest versions of Photoshop, but most people only use the basic functions anyway).

I'm a long-time proponent of free and open-source software, and given the shabby way that Apple has treated its desktop users since turning their focus almost exclusively towards the mobile market, and the complete train-wreck that Windows has become, I've been trying to persuade people to explore the options presented by free alternatives to the commercial software and operating systems, so every time someone like you takes a look at an open source solution, it not only enhances the free software movement, but also puts one more nail in the coffin of the restrictive business practices of the big corporations like Apple and Microsoft.

This is not a crusade against big business, but more of an evangelism in support of the vast majority of computer users who cannot afford the exorbitant prices being charged by some companies (I won't mention names, but the makers of Photoshop know very well who they are) when there are perfectly good and totally free alternatives out there.

One of the biggest difficulties faced by the open source software movement is the fact that because their products are free, often having been developed by the user community rather than paid developers, they cannot conduct large-scale advertising campaigns, and so knowledge of their good work has to be spread by word of mouth. That effectively means us - the end users who discover the wide-ranging benefits if free software (not only the price, but also the fact that open source software is subject to peer review so tends not to come with bundled malware and/or governmental back doors, as these would be found and removed very quickly)

Because of the lack of advertising, the community depends on people like us to spread he word, so if you like GIMP, please tell other people about it, and start removing the yoke of corporate domination from our computers...

Back
Top Bottom