Histoires De Luna

Go to CruxDreams.com

Velut Luna

Sibilla Cumana
Here only the incipit of a new story I'm thinking on, but I publish it at the end of my Amica story.

Forbidden Games

'Look at that mess! Look at what a mess these photos! Where's your head! I've told you a thousand times that you have to watch where I tell you, not the air, in a vacuum, with that stupid expression! What do you think while you work! I have a thousand girls who are queuing up outside to be photographed, and what do you do? Think of the stupid stories you write for the blog of those perverts! Want to make the photo-model or the writer? You do not earn anything if you only write nonsense! '

'Mara, forgive me, I try to do exactly what you say, not every day I can be in the best conditions to take the photographs that you have in your mind!'

'No! No Luna, you're completely out! You have to tune your brain with mine! Otherwise we lose time in two, then, you know, the director of Vogue claims that the photographs are perfect, not just bodies more or less naked or dressed, wants girls with a face, with aggressive expression, he wants the Panthers, not the pussycats. I told you to make the model you have to melt your brain into mine, my every word is an order, you have to always stay connected to my brain, working in two, I'll photograph but you have to be an extension of my mind! You're not a model of Playboy where you just put it on display and then 'chissefrega', those who read Playboy just want to see how you pussy have! '

When Mara does this mean that she is angry, I rest humiliated, with downcast eyes, sitting on the stool in the studio, looking at tip of my shoes, playing with a bracelet, a ring or with the belt, I'm afraid that she want to replace me with another girl, she's right, there are not thousands, but millions who are waiting to take the place of those who have already arrived. And then, what would I do if I lose my job? The writer? Well, forget it, in a couple of weeks I would find myself starving, should I wear to make a 'entraineuse' in some night club, or worse, the bitch in some red light local!

'Enough for today! Meanwhile, we do not conclude anything, go and get yourself an enema because you have a swollen belly overflowing from the waistband of yours trousers, then pants pull out the flab that makes you this 'fat sausage' on the waist that look you like a sausage to grill. Take a nice hot shower, then a sauna, and go to sleep. Beware if you go out and go to the disco, tomorrow I want you perfect! '

I take off the dress that I wear for photographs, jewelery, make-up artist remove from my face makeup, wearing my jeans and simple t-shirt of thick wool with long, long sleeves, as a young girl, I have tears in my eyes that hide behind the large dark glasses, I mess my hair so that someone meeting me on the street cannot recognize me.

I feel like a beaten dog. Mara knows how to be bad, when she wants to be.

to be continued...

Histoires de Luna.jpg

Ce sont les histoires d'une jeune fille nommée Luna, elle gagne sa vie avec un emploi bien rémunéré, elle est la modèle de photos d'une photographe de Vogue.

Forbidden Games

'Look at that mess! Look at what a mess these photos! Where's your head! I've told you a thousand times that you have to watch where I tell you, not the air, in a vacuum, with that stupid expression! What do you think while you work! I have a thousand girls who are queuing up outside to be photographed, and what do you do? Think of the stupid stories you write for the blog of those perverts! Want to make the photo model or the writer? You do not earn anything if you only write nonsense! '

'Mara, forgive me, I try to do exactly what you say, not every day I can be in the best conditions to take the photographs that you have in your mind!'

'No! No Luna, you're completely out! You have to tune your brain with mine! Otherwise we lose time in two, then, you know, the director of Vogue claims that the photographs are perfect, not just bodies more or less naked or dressed, wants girls with a face, with aggressive expression, he wants the Panthers, not the pussycat. I told you to make the model you have to melt your brain into mine, my every word is an order, you have to always stay connected to my brain, working in two, I'll photographer but you have to be an extension of my mind! You're not a model of Playboy where you just put it on display and then 'chissefrega', those who read Playboy just want to see how you pussy have! '

When Mara does this mean that she is angry, I rest humiliated, with downcast eyes, sitting on the stool in the studio, looking at my shoes, playing with a bracelet, a ring or with the belt, I'm afraid that she want to replace me with another girl, she's right, there are thousands, millions who are waiting to take the place of those who have already arrived. And then, what would I do if I lose my job? The writer? Well, forget it, in a couple of weeks I would find myself starving, should I wear to make a 'entraineuse' in some night club, or worse, the bitch in some local red light!

'Enough for today! Meanwhile, we do not conclude anything, go and get yourself an enema because you have a swollen belly overflowing from the waistband of yours trousers, then pants pull out the flab that makes you this 'fat sausage' on the waist that look you like a sausage to grill. Take a nice hot shower, then a sauna, and go to sleep. Beware if you go out and go to the disco, tomorrow I want you perfect! '

I take off the dress that I wear for photographs, jewelery, make-up artist remove from my face makeup, wearing my jeans and simple t-shirt of thick wool with long, long sleeves, as a young girl, I have tears in my eyes that hide behind the large dark glasses, I mess my hair so that someone meeting me on the street cannot recognize me.

I feel like a beaten dog. Mara knows how to be bad, when she wants to be.

Within walking distance or a short ride from the studio, on the Boulevard de Rochechouart, is my home. I found this apartment on the top floor of a recently refurbished building in Rue Pierre Picard, in the artists’ quarter in Montmartre. It has a wonderful view, butI don’t get to enjoy life here because work keeps me away from home too often.

Yes I feel like the thing that’s painted on the poster for the exhibition in La Halle Saint Pierre, 'Art Brut'.

carton-stadshofbaf-+-1.jpg

I throw the bag on the couch, I strip off, I throw myself on the bed in the throes of a nervous breakdown, I beat my fists on the pillow - I'm tired, tired of this stressful life, this life of shit! But then what is a model? A body, a face, a little makeup, a beautiful dress, and under the dress ... under the dress ... nothing, as far as brain counts... empty!

Hysterical tears, biting the cushion cover, what can I do with the tatters of my life that flows between the blinding lights of the catwalk, the dressing rooms, the studio sessions for fashion photos, being kept waiting at the hands of the masseuse, then the hairdressers, then the makeup artist, then ... then Mara bombarding me, I feel like I’m under fire from a machine-gun, and for all that I have to be beautiful, to smile on command.
Fuck it! I’ll retire, I'll enter a convent !

Here I go, little miss goody-goody, doing as Mara wants, a glycerine suppository, a few drops of laxative in water… I lie on my bed and turn on the computer. My Forums – however many messages has Barb posted in six hours? Stories full of irony by Tree, poems of LittleSiss, stories by PK, and this new story that Eulalia is posting, 'The Girl with no Name', with photographs from a hundred years ago, thaat naked girl crucified ... what courage!

Oh! Oh! Quick! Just a single dose of Novilax for children. A hot shower and a sauna, fully automatic, programmed, right time, the right temperature, the ice shower.

Four drops of Minias (Lormetazepam), just to reduce stress without overdoing it, and early to bed.

But why’s the phone ringing already? It’s still night! What the fuck does Mara want now? Why’s she phoning me at two o’clock in the night?

'Get ready! We’re leaving for a photo shoot tomorrow! I’ll pick you up at five and we’ll go to the airport!'

'At five this afternoon? So why do you have to screw me up at this hour? '

'At five this morning! And quit being a bitch!'

'Shit! What do I need to pack? '

'A toothbrush! Everything else is ready, your passport’s already stamped!'

'What if I decide to tell you to fuck off?'

'You’d deserve it, bitch, if I told you to fuck off!'

Mara is really pissed off!

At two minutes to five, I close the door and take the elevator.

I’m on time, the one who’s not punctual is Mara. I wait. Too long. I call her on my mobile.

'You told me to be ready at five and now it's half five!'

'I’m telling you I’ll be there in five minutes, there’s no point in calling me every half hour.'

Now who’s being a bitch?

The car comes after a good quarter of an hour.

'Hurry up, hurry up, you're always late!'

I can’t look at her for rage! I sit in the back seat without saying hello.

‘May I know where we’re going?'

'To the airport!'

'But, fuck it, to go where?'

'Zanzibar!'

'Where???!!! It would better if we went to the bar and had a coffee! '

Attachments

• Giochi proibiti.pdf
    320.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Luna! I just love the whole feel of this !!!!!!!! It's wonderful.

And I can hear "you" in the background. ;)

Keep going ... playful one! :)

"I lie on my bed and turn on the computer. My Forums – however many messages has Barb posted in six hours? Stories full of irony by Tree, poems of LittleSiss, stories by PK, and this new story that Eulalia is posting, 'The Girl with no Name', with photographs from a hundred years ago, thaat naked girl crucified ... what courage!"

She may work for a bitch, but Luna has good Internet tastes :rolleyes::p

"I lie on my bed and turn on the computer. My Forums – however many messages has Barb posted in six hours? Stories full of irony by Tree, poems of LittleSiss, stories by PK, and this new story that Eulalia is posting, 'The Girl with no Name', with photographs from a hundred years ago, thaat naked girl crucified ... what courage!"

She may work for a bitch, but Luna has good Internet tastes :rolleyes::p

She's got you pegged! :p :D graphics-kisses-hugs-0422361778197974.gif

I have a thousand girls who are queuing up outside to be photographed, and what do you do? Think of the stupid stories you write for the blog of those perverts! Want to make the photo model or the writer? You do not earn anything if you only write nonsense! '
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

What would happen if Mount Vesuvius erupted today?

At 1 p.m. on August 24, A.D. 79, it began. Nineteen hours later, the two wealthy Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum were almost erased from history. Signs of the incoming blast included a minor earthquake and underground water sources running out a few days prior [source: Stewart]. A plume of smoke rocketed 20 miles (32 kilometers) into the air from Vesuvius' opening, spewing forth its blisteringly hot contents.

The only eyewitness to account the eruption, Pliny the Younger, compared the smoke shooting up from Mount Vesuvius to a pine tree. Soon, the city was engulfed in smoke and noxious gasses from the mountain. Although most people escaped Pompeii, at least 2,000 who stayed behind were crushed or buried alive in the ash and rock that rained from the sky that day.

Back
Top Bottom