How do I get on a cross?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am serious about wanting to be crucified. I've been seeking it for years, but the closest I've gotten is someone binding me spread eagled to a St. Andrews cross.

I want to HANG on a T-style or Roman style cross. Arms and legs bound to the cross, fully off the ground, writhing and squirming to try and find a position of comfort. I've been told repeatedly that my desire to hang for a minimum of one hour is unrealistic, yet I still want to go that long or longer.

I'm in the USA, Western Michigan, halfway up the shore of Lake Michigan (about 35 miles west of Grand Rapids). I'm 60, 5'10", 210#. Anyone out there who wants to put me up?

I am serious about wanting to be crucified. I've been seeking it for years, but the closest I've gotten is someone binding me spread eagled to a St. Andrews cross.

I want to HANG on a T-style or Roman style cross. Arms and legs bound to the cross, fully off the ground, writhing and squirming to try and find a position of comfort. I've been told repeatedly that my desire to hang for a minimum of one hour is unrealistic, yet I still want to go that long or longer.

I'm in the USA, Western Michigan, halfway up the shore of Lake Michigan (about 35 miles west of Grand Rapids). I'm 60, 5'10", 210#. Anyone out there who wants to put me up?

With the support of the cornu I can usually make it about 45 minutes. My record is 54 minutes but the pain and stress was pretty intense.

For me, the goal is using a footrest. That gives a lot of time. For the hands I use cuffs since I've been told they're more efficiently for hanging then ropes. With this setting (see my profile pic) I can get up to three hours.

Join FetLife and fill out a profile.......

Hello Aqualaguy,
I’ve been crucified numerous times and had crosses that, unfortunately, I took Part and disposed on when I tetired and moved to a new city. I’m going to send you this much because I lost a lengthy answer to someone else by accidentally hitting the wrong key. I’ll finish up after I send this much.
Best,
Reb

Hello Aqualaguy,
I’ve been crucified numerous times and had crosses that, unfortunately, I took apart and disposed of when I retired and moved to a new city. I’m going to send you this much because I lost a lengthy answer to someone else by accidentally hitting the wrong key. I’ll finish up after I send this much.
Best,
Reb
Aqualaguy (contd)
I’ve crucified other men and women numerous times. I understand completely how urgently you want this. Building a new cross would not be especially difficult. For me, the greatest difficulty will be selecting a location. I had 18 acres where I invited people for cricifixion parties, but I sold that off. I had a perfect room for it in my former house. There’s adequate space in this house, but the very high ceilings in this house present a challenge.
I live in Mississippi. If you fly down, you’d want to fly into Jackson (JAN).
I’m 75 and probably too old to get crucified myself. The carpentry is simple and I have tools. We’d need to get some lumber, ropes, and hardware.
How long could you stay? Are you handy enough to build a cross (I can supervise if necessary)? A simpler cross can be constructed out of a ladder and a crossbeam. That would involve no carpentry at all, or very little. We’d need to buy a tall ladder. The very high ceilings would not be a challenge with a ladder-type cross.
How long you can endure on a cross depends mostly on how your feet at affixed to the cross. I stayed up 3 hours twice at Delta, a bdsm run in New York, and I kept a man up for 6 hours at my house. His feet were tied but flat on the ground. Much depends on your physical condition and your determination. When I used to actually hang on the cross with my feet supported but not comfortably, it became very uncomfortable in about 15 minutes. A sedile could help a bit.
I’m new to this forum and know I read there’s a way to communicate privately. Can you attend to that.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
With kind regards,
Reb*

*To clarify, Reb is short for Rebel Slave, as in Spartacus et al. It is not a reference to the Confederate States.

Aqualaguy (contd)
I’ve crucified other men and women numerous times. I understand completely how urgently you want this. Building a new cross would not be especially difficult. For me, the greatest difficulty will be selecting a location. I had 18 acres where I invited people for cricifixion parties, but I sold that off. I had a perfect room for it in my former house. There’s adequate space in this house, but the very high ceilings in this house present a challenge.
I live in Mississippi. If you fly down, you’d want to fly into Jackson (JAN).
I’m 75 and probably too old to get crucified myself. The carpentry is simple and I have tools. We’d need to get some lumber, ropes, and hardware.
How long could you stay? Are you handy enough to build a cross (I can supervise if necessary)? A simpler cross can be constructed out of a ladder and a crossbeam. That would involve no carpentry at all, or very little. We’d need to buy a tall ladder. The very high ceilings would not be a challenge with a ladder-type cross.
How long you can endure on a cross depends mostly on how your feet at affixed to the cross. I stayed up 3 hours twice at Delta, a bdsm run in New York, and I kept a man up for 6 hours at my house. His feet were tied but flat on the ground. Much depends on your physical condition and your determination. When I used to actually hang on the cross with my feet supported but not comfortably, it became very uncomfortable in about 15 minutes. A sedile could help a bit.
I’m new to this forum and know I read there’s a way to communicate privately. Can you attend to that.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
With kind regards,
Reb*

*To clarify, Reb is short for Rebel Slave, as in Spartacus et al. It is not a reference to the Confederate States.

PS I should have mentioned you’d be welcome to stay at my house, but wouldn’t want to kill you with my cooking, so we’d eat out for the most part. I can manage scrambled eggs or cereal for breakfast!

I have gone an hour on several occasions, but I was a teenager then. I have a thread, "Bobbie's Bondage", where I have explained various techniques. Once you have a secure cross in place, you can put a small step ladder next to the cross, bind your arms, and step into the foot ropes. Test the knots for your wrists first, to make sure you can get down if you're self crucifying.

Back
Top Bottom