How To Talk For Artists And Users (Video and Movie production)

Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 22460

In the intermediate future, I, as somebody who has an interest in film, want to create my own crucifixion short film much like Passion of a Goddess but more realistic like the crux dreams videos. Are there any documentaries or behind the scenes videos, photos, or journals kept about the filming of crucifixion scenes? Does anybody here know anything about filming crucifixion scenes?

I will appreciate each and every minor detail or source you all have to share with me.

Somebody recently did a still crux photo shoot where the model supporter herself on the cross by holding onto handles which were then photo-shopped out, leaving her hands in a realistic shriveled, claw shape. That way, she didn’t have to have anything to stand on, and it really looked like the make-up nails on her wrists and feet were the only thing holding her up. I was impressed and thought the technique should be used more often. For me, it’s really important to see and feel the gravity, like she’s HANGING. This technique seemed perfect. I imagine you could do the same thing pretty easily on film using blue or green handles that are taken out later? I’ll see if I can find the thread...

I guess she actually does kind of have something to stand on... Oh well. :) It’s still a great technique, I think...

Do you have experience in film? Are you familiar with how to use blue/green-screen techniques?

Do you have experience in film? Are you familiar with how to use blue/green-screen techniques?
I have a little experience, nothing to write home about. I am familiar with green screen but never used it

Hi, I'm obsessed with the thought of acting out bieng killed on the Cross.
I want to make videos depicting my slow naked death on the Cross.
Has anyone here made videos like that?

I'm building the Cross at the moment.
I'm thinking of posting videos here.
If I decided to post content how would you want me to "die" ?
What would be the cause of my " death"

Back
Top Bottom