I Got A Phone Call Today

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
I got a phone call today from my former love Jessica, she said she feels like she made a mistake when she left me and moved to Dallas...she said she loves me still and wants to come back to me.
But I told her that I do not feel the same about her anymore, and that I didn't like having my feelings playing with. I told her to stay in Dallas.

I got a phone call today from my former love Jessica, she said she feels like she made a mistake when she left me and moved to Dallas...she said she loves me still and wants to come back to me.
But I told her that I do not feel the same about her anymore, and that I didn't like having my feelings playing with. I told her to stay in Dallas.
That is a very bold statement to make, but knowing your history i congratulate you for making it . Now you stick to your guns , because we both know she will turn up again one day.

everyone here at CF has your back!

everyone here at CF has your back!
Hell, Jessica can come to the ranch and we shall see how we got along. She can't find much that she is not into and I love naked young girls willing to endure naked humiliation and attendant torments. I rather think that the cowboys would love her, more or less, depending on attitude and naked exhibition. Who knows and it is up to her!!!!

Last edited:

Your a strong beautiful girl Connie. You always have people here that love you deeply. Just like me sweetheart. Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
These calls are like a ton of bricks dropped on your toes.

There is the obvious hurt of being left but you have moved on. That doesn't mean you do not remember her but have moved on. A very hard call to receive. I wish you the best...

Tree

I know that was a call which came too late much too late;) and I know also it hurts and that's why I admire your message to all your friends and acquaintances................go aheadflower3

Last edited:
it is hard to tell someone you loved no an to stay away,,,but you did the right thing for you. remember all the good times an know a lot of people here care for you an the person you are. i enjoy your stories an from what i see an read you have a lot of heart. you will find someone special an i hope they accept you for you the person not just one part.!!

Good for you, Connie.

I had an ex call up a few times, saying we should get together, have a few drinks...

....after she married the guy she dumped me for!!!!!

I turned her down.

The marriage didn't last.

Getting back together with the ex can work out form some people some times. But, usually, it doesn't. It's just the second act to a bad relationship with extra baggage.

You stay strong, girl.

And, the best thing Ann did for me was leave.:D

Back
Top Bottom