I Truly Wish I Could Be Crucified!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A

Alicia7

Hello everyone, I have been thinking about mentioning this in more detail other than what you see in my signature. I dont really know how people will take to this, but I will share with you anyway. I have never engaged in "professional bondage or bdsm" before, just in private sex acts with the two people in my life I trust more than anyone else and even then, I'm not sure that counts since it was just my wrists being tied to the bed. Anyway, thats not what I wanted to discuss.

What I wanted to talk about was my fantasy of being crucified. I dont mean a mock crucifixion, I mean a real one, naked, out in the open, nails through my wrists and ankles, all of it. I mean going all the way, and dying as a result of it. I have have fantasies of experiencing orgasm's by the women who would be watching me writhe in agony at the time due to their assault on my helpless form. Even now as I think of this happening I am getting aroused. I cant help but feel that this would be the most beautiful way to die, writhing in pain and ecstacy on a cross until death takes me. Am I the only one who feels this way? What do you think could be some factors in my desire for this?

It should be noted, that this is nothing new to me, I have always been fascinated by depictions of crucifixion, helplessness and exposure that comes with it. Even from a young age-as early as 14 years old. I was not raised Catholic though, so what else could spure such feelings?

Sharing fantasies is what this place is all about - well, that & a whole lot of nonsense - so, thank you for sharing yours.
But, one thing I have to object to. You say, in your signature, that you would be ignored by all as you hang on the cross. I find that hard to believe. I know I wouldn't ignore you. I'd find a comfortable place in shade, maybe bring a lunch, so I can sit & enjoy your suffering. Hope you don't mind an audience.:cool:

thanks for the reply! what I meant was, my pleas for relese and/or death would go ignored. but they would indeed (men and women and children) be paying attention at my feeble attempts to free myself/alleviate the pain, while also experiencing many climaxes! I love an audience!

It should be noted, that this is nothing new to me, I have always been fascinated by depictions of crucifixion, helplessness and exposure that comes with it. Even from a young age-as early as 14 years old. I was not raised Catholic though, so what else could spure such feelings?- Alicia

If Tree was inclined to be a flippant smart-ass (which long time members know he would never be on such a serious subject) he would suggest you consider therapy, reclined on his couch while his assistant makes you comfortable.

book4k- racked.jpg

He is concerned you feel there is a crucifixion-religion connection and needs to help you get past those feelings and help you learn that you were simply meant to suffer a horrendeous and humiliating death for the entertainment of others.

T

Hello everyone, I have been thinking about mentioning this in more detail other than what you see in my signature. I dont really know how people will take to this, but I will share with you anyway. I have never engaged in "professional bondage or bdsm" before, just in private sex acts with the two people in my life I trust more than anyone else and even then, I'm not sure that counts since it was just my wrists being tied to the bed. Anyway, thats not what I wanted to discuss.

What I wanted to talk about was my fantasy of being crucified. I dont mean a mock crucifixion, I mean a real one, naked, out in the open, nails through my wrists and ankles, all of it. I mean going all the way, and dying as a result of it. I have have fantasies of experiencing orgasm's by the women who would be watching me writhe in agony at the time due to their assault on my helpless form. Even now as I think of this happening I am getting aroused. I cant help but feel that this would be the most beautiful way to die, writhing in pain and ecstacy on a cross until death takes me. Am I the only one who feels this way? What do you think could be some factors in my desire for this?

It should be noted, that this is nothing new to me, I have always been fascinated by depictions of crucifixion, helplessness and exposure that comes with it. Even from a young age-as early as 14 years old. I was not raised Catholic though, so what else could spure such feelings?
no dear, you're not the only one thinking this...

Attachments

• spada_e_la_croce_yvonne_de_carlo_carlo_ludovico_bragaglia_013_jpg_edjx.jpg
    spada_e_la_croce_yvonne_de_carlo_carlo_ludovico_bragaglia_013_jpg_edjx.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 160
The first thing that comes to mind is a desire to be seen !
Exabitionist or not, many of us thrive on attention . It can be because of a need of approval or because of the feeling of power it bring as more and more heads turn in our direction !

This coupled with speckle of being publicly humiliated. Thrown to the ground naked and screaming as cold iron inches through our joints.
Piercing , scraping and pinning us to a piece of wood to be raise slowly and presented to all. Can only heighten our arousal and increase the intensity of the fantasy!

With the addition of a sexual or orgasmic element, the fantasy is raised to new heights. We are then, not only an object to be seen but a subject of personal attention. Combine this with the myth that extreme pain is perceived by the brain the same as pleasure, and you have a fantasy of unlimited excitement !!!

It is just that a fantasy!!!

Enjoy it! Embrace it!

Remember one thing, the real thing is a slow burning death.

A fantasy is better than Disneyworld!

some admi's fantasy (kleine meisjes worden groot) great girls from little sweets grow

I COULD HELP YOU WRIT A STORY FOR YOU IF ITS OK WITH YOU ALICA NICE TO MEET YOU

Alicia said:" I have have fantasies of experiencing orgasm's by the women who would be watching me writhe in agony at the time due to their assault on my helpless form. Even now as I think of this happening I am getting aroused. I cant help but feel that this would be the most beautiful way to die, writhing in pain and ecstacy on a cross until death takes me. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Little said:"It is just that a fantasy!!!
Enjoy it! Embrace it!
Remember one thing, the real thing is a slow burning death.

You're forgetting that IN REALITY, you will ONLY have PAIN , no ecstasy!!!
Dont mix Fantasy and Reality, and a good way for that:
WRITTE yourselve your crucifixion: it could release your uncouncious...;)
Messa

Back
Top Bottom